How do you hang your loo roll ?

Stylin_and_Profilin

How do you hang your loo roll ?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Under just doesnt look right- also with Over you can obtain a piece of toilet paper using one hand with an accurate flick of the wrist- handy when your other hand is holding your newspaper.

• Paid Members

Dear god that op could easily be me, I have the same conversation over and over with my missus. She keeps putting the loo roll on 'under', and claims that she doesn't intentionally put it on in that manner, it just happens. IT CAN'T JUST HAPPEN EVERY SINGLE TIME, CAN IT??

So, yeah, over.

• Paid Members

It sounds like a piss take but Denzel is right, you guys need to master the no-wiper. Puts me in a good mood for the rest of the day that. I live a simple life.

Has to be over, I'm similar to the original poster in that I moved in with my GF last July and she always puts it under, I always change it back, not sure why I do it as I used to do at my mums as well as she would always hang it under, so it's not a family thing why I hang it over.

It's just the Way its done, Looks better and is just easier to use

• 3 weeks later...

Archived