How do you hang your loo roll ?

Stylin_and_Profilin

How do you hang your loo roll ?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It needs to be asked.

For me the way it's always been over and that is the way it needs to be, no exceptions.

Pretty routine and i assumed everyone knew that is the way it's meant to happen. From time to time at school or other peoples houses you would come across the odd under hanger but passed it off as someone who was perhaps in a rush or who put it on accidentally back to front and had not noticed.

However since my GF moved in with me over a year ago i've noticed time and time again the cardinal sin of the under hanging loo roll up to the point that it's happened too many times to be an accident or coincidence. On further discussion apparently i am the odd one for having the audacity to claim that it should always be hanging over and not under, which apparently, is the done thing in her family circles. What a load of shit (no pun intended). So what is the general consensus:

Over

Toilet%20Paper1234.jpg

Under

toilet-paper-blocked.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neither. I don't use the toilet roll holder as it's too restrictive. I just put the toilet roll on the side next to me making it easy to pick up and tear. Oh and any more than 3 sheets is a waste.

If I had to choose, then over would seem a lot more practical.

• Paid Members

Always, always over! What is wrong with you under people? I too have to turn it round if it's the wrong way. I find it so much easier to tear off when its over :)

Neither, I rest it sideways on the radiator, plus you get the added bonus of warm bog roll when you're wiping your arse

Always over obviously, until it runs out in which case no one can be arsed to replace it so a new one just sits on the radiator.

The in-laws have a holder that stands up, so theirs goes round, boggles my mind!

Archived