UKFF's Greatest Moments...

Super Cena

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Who was the mong with the action figures and the fork? That was some ridiculous shit.

I believe poster was called Roger and IIRC he was basically pretending that some blokes collection of wrestling figures were his and he even went as far as e-mailing the guy and asking him to take a picture of certain figures with forks next to them which the guy then posted on here.

I'll also chuck a nod in for Black2's top 50 games thread, one of the few top 50 threads i actually voted in and was looking forward to reading.

the Ratatoulie (sic) rant was beautiful if that's the right thread.

Nah, that was one of my posts in another thread. If I could remember which then I'd find it for you :/

• Paid Members

Is that a joke, David?! You've never heard of Boydy?

He's referenced more often around here than John Cena and has been mentioned a handful of times in this very thread. CVD's post ought to fill in the blanks for you:

Best

The reveal of Boydy being a sex offender. Easily the greatest thread in the history of the internet. Paced perfectly with the original post planting seeds of doubt in your mind that "something's a bit off here", through to the news story being posted, through to Boydy actually acknowledging that it is him, and then the white-knighting at the end. Too good to be true, will never ever be topped. *****.

I dunno about "greatest" moments in general but my personal favourite things when scanning through UKFF are looking forward to Triple A's one-line posts and Super Cena's always engrossing and mostly cringe-worthy efforts too.

Really though, I guess the forum rises when you have the opportunity to read thought-provoking and well-researched debates in politics/religion threads, and learn a little bit more about things such as movies, like in the film club topic. Getting all giggly about somebody's internet persona "having a meltdown" or finding out that they rape boys doesn't class as a great moment.

Like the Diamond Cutter, you never saw him coming...

37984771.jpg

Experts suggest it's a web-cam photo taken LIVE from inside his cell.

Who is this then?

His name is Boydy. If you missed it, he posted on here and wanted access to PlentyofFish.com. Hilarity ensued when it was discovered he was in fact a legit sex offender. Then some people rolled in and said it was too harsh to highlight his past and the legitimate danger he had proven to be to the public.

He claimed it was all lies. But considering anyone who did rape someone would claim they were innocent just like those that didn't rape anyone, you'd be fucking mad to believe him. Also, he blatantly looks a rapist.

• Paid Members
I'm glad somebody appreciates me around here. Thanks Mr Showtime.

He's not the only one. You make my experience of this forum much more enjoyable. Keep it up!

Getting all giggly about somebody's internet persona "having a meltdown" or finding out that they rape boys doesn't class as a great moment.

Did I miss this one? Was TAFKA "JBL Mark" taking his gimmick too seriously?

I think anyone that rapes, gropes anyone or like little kids need to have their nuts chopped off so to be put in that same group kills me inside, yeah everyone who commits offenses say they are innocent but a few % of people are innocent, I suppose you lot are all lucky that you aint messed around the wrong girl, I hope it never happens to any of you of what happened to me but Im going to tell you all now Im sick of this shit so here is a warning if anyone says anymore stuff about me on here Im going to contact the police which Im entitled to do cos not only are people getting the facts wrong but also spreading it around which puts me at risk, so please read this & take what I say seriousy.

Archived