UKFF's Greatest Moments...

Super Cena

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I found the whole 'Barry Collins saga' gripping to fuck! A lad comes on here apparently trying to find a show his girlfriend attended with friends who turned out to not be real friends. The girlfriend in question gave him some vague description of a ring and also said that despite having a sniff of shandy she was wankered beyond belief and couldn't remember where it was she went. Then she got taken into the ring and had numerous moves done on her (one of which was posted but then dispelled by one of the UKFF hacks when it was found to be taken from some other website.) The guy disappeared when being bomboarded with suggestions his missus was off shagging someone behind his back and merely concocted this web of lies to hide her misdemeanors. Lovely stuff!

That was comedy gold and well worth the read lol.. the thread he posted a year on was quite a fun read too..

• Paid Members
I always liked C/W Mark/Feelthebang's massive multi thread meltdown that seemed to go on for ages, arguably the greatest meltdown ever seen. The highlight was the huge defence of Michael Jackson after his death, Jackson was a saint and anyone who said otherwise was a cunt, he then swerve turned heel on Jackson after the drug story came out by saying he was a drugged up scumbag.

He got flamed shitless by everyone even his own friends and kept coming back to retort admitting he was addicted to posting. :laugh:

The Oliver Newman meltdown was golden too.

These two get a second nomination from me.

MrMidas' total meltdown over the pink vest thing is easily my favourite ever event on the UKFF. The pink vest, the denial, the excellent SurfDigby photoshop, the "Midas Touch" subtitle, Seven's building hatred towards Midas' sig. Everything was spot on.

This sounds brilliant, is it about anywhere in Gold?

Here it is The Midas Touch

Mods, can we get a special section of the forum, where we can put all the best threads in UKFF history, perhaps even splitting it into both on and off-topic sections for our ease?

If we could, that'd be just super.

It's always nice to have you around, Family Guy PMSL. Your satirical wit is something else.

I loved that Midas thread, I remember it was a really quiet Friday at work and it just seemed as though every next post was the best post I'd ever read, for a host of different reasons. I love this forum very much indeed sometimes, and that was one of my favourite days to confirm why.

Also though not a meltdown, the Draw a Wrestler in MS Pain thread almost literally made me piss myself at the time. I was a right miserable cunt on here back then I think, constantly moaning about a shitty IT job I was in that I hated, but I was sat in that stuffy office weeping silently with laughter and the supression almost caught me short. I would imagine all the images are dead now as I haven't checked ahead of posting this, but I just loved it.

This one is rather self-indulgent, but because it involved me, I guess it sprung to mind, Crazyshady went absolutely ballistic at me because he likes shite Randy Orton t-shirts. Okay, that's not totally why, but it is just about. His absolute insanity in that one blew me away, and I actually just found it on Google by typing "Whos talking about pints? Who is talking about teeth? UKFF" because those random rhetorical questions stick in my mind from one of his many rants. It's a six page long thread that starts off a bit a slow, but I hope you stick with it because I remember it being good fun - http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=113811

The Sam Gibbs bollocks is the least funniest thing in the history of the UKFF.

The day Super Cena joined was a pretty dark one too.

I laughed at the post that got Lee banned and I doubt I was the only one.

The Sam Gibbs bollocks is the least funniest thing in the history of the UKFF.

The day Super Cena joined was a pretty dark one too.

I laughed at the post that got Lee banned and I doubt I was the only one.

That cuts deep, I'm sat here with my bottom lip wobbling like there's no tomorrow. :(

Anyway, Family Guy I found this picture of you on Facebook. Had you untagged yourself?

image2.jpg

The thread about AJ Spitfires first (hopefully only) show was brilliant. I was in sticthes reading some of the shite in there.

And that has just reminded me about that Bad Boys wrestling thread was it? That was some weird shit.

• Paid Members

Can anyone remember what thread Miamivenis played the greates game of WHOOSH on Carbomb in? That was UKFF perfection. Carbomb went for that hook, line and sinker. Carbomb was so oblivious to it, it could still be going on to this day.

Archived