UKFF's Greatest Moments...

Super Cena

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think anyone that rapes, gropes anyone or like little kids need to have their nuts chopped off so to be put in that same group kills me inside, yeah everyone who commits offenses say they are innocent but a few % of people are innocent, I suppose you lot are all lucky that you aint messed around the wrong girl, I hope it never happens to any of you of what happened to me but Im going to tell you all now Im sick of this shit so here is a warning if anyone says anymore stuff about me on here Im going to contact the police which Im entitled to do cos not only are people getting the facts wrong but also spreading it around which puts me at risk, so please read this & take what I say seriousy.

If you hate it that much, stop posting, this would be a better place if you did. Personally, I think what you did was reprehensible, and I have my right as an innocent member of the public to hold you in complete and utter contempt. If you can't take the hits, don't touch the tits.

Vampirefreaks.com is a website I was on when I was younger just update it every so often as I used to be quiete gothy when I was younger & still keep in touch with a few people I know on there.

Ive said I didnt do it, its probably easier & funnier for you not to believe that isnt it & I will keep posting cos Ive done nothing wrong.

• Moderators
If you hate it that much, stop posting, this would be a better place if you did. Personally, I think what you did was reprehensible, and I have my right as an innocent member of the public to hold you in complete and utter contempt. If you can't take the hits, don't touch the tits.

This place would be no different if he stopped posting. He barely posts at all. You'd be making a positive contribution if you fucked off though.

• Paid Members

Thought you weren't a rapist? And it probably would have been a better idea to explain how lovely the pillows were, might have avoided you this whole debacle

I think anyone that rapes, gropes anyone or like little kids need to have their nuts chopped off so to be put in that same group kills me inside, yeah everyone who commits offenses say they are innocent but a few % of people are innocent, I suppose you lot are all lucky that you aint messed around the wrong girl, I hope it never happens to any of you of what happened to me but Im going to tell you all now Im sick of this shit so here is a warning if anyone says anymore stuff about me on here Im going to contact the police which Im entitled to do cos not only are people getting the facts wrong but also spreading it around which puts me at risk, so please read this & take what I say seriousy.

Yes, it's certainly logical that a % of people convicted will be, in actual fact, innocent. However, are we supposed to not consider anyone truly guilty of a crime they have been convicted because they may be one of the very few people who are actually innocent instead of the vast majority who truly are? It's nonsense.

You see I would delete my account & start a new account but I know with all due respect to the mods that they would say that Im the person formally known as Boydy so whats the point.

Archived