UKFF's Greatest Moments...

Super Cena

• Paid Members
Can anyone remember what thread Miamivenis played the greates game of WHOOSH on Carbomb in? That was UKFF perfection. Carbomb went for that hook, line and sinker. Carbomb was so oblivious to it, it could still be going on to this day.

Here you go.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can anyone remember what thread Miamivenis played the greates game of WHOOSH on Carbomb in? That was UKFF perfection. Carbomb went for that hook, line and sinker. Carbomb was so oblivious to it, it could still be going on to this day.

Here you go.

Carbomb's a good chap, but that is fucking beautiful. Someone in there called it the best thread hijack ever, and they're right.

• Paid Members

Best

The reveal of Boydy being a sex offender. Easily the greatest thread in the history of the internet. Paced perfectly with the original post planting seeds of doubt in your mind that "something's a bit off here", through to the news story being posted, through to Boydy actually acknowledging that it is him, and then the white-knighting at the end. Too good to be true, will never ever be topped. *****.

Bad Boys Wrestling. I rarely laugh when I'm by myself watching tv or reading the internet or whatever, but I was howling all the way through that. I still laugh now thinking about some of the images posted.

That HHH thread where I did the most over the top parody of a workrate Nazi, and people took it seriously and started giving abuse to me, even after someone asked me "Who would you push instead?" and I answered with "Shelton Benjamin", they still kept coming at me, it was class!. The "he's buried more young talent than Ian Brady!" line was what sold it, I think. I enjoyed the responses I got doing similar in a Cena thread as well.

Best

The reveal of Boydy being a sex offender. Easily the greatest thread in the history of the internet. Paced perfectly with the original post planting seeds of doubt in your mind that "something's a bit off here", through to the news story being posted, through to Boydy actually acknowledging that it is him, and then the white-knighting at the end. Too good to be true, will never ever be topped. *****.

This sounds like the type of thread that was pretty quickly deleted, but shot in the dark, is there a link? I somehow missed all of this. Thanks for the explanation though, I'd seen a lot of mentions of him lately to this end, but always forgot to ask what the deal was.

That HHH thread where I did the most over the top parody of a workrate Nazi, and people took it seriously and started giving abuse to me, even after someone asked me "Who would you push instead?" and I answered with "Shelton Benjamin", they still kept coming at me, it was class!. The "he's buried more young talent than Ian Brady!" line was what sold it, I think.

That was cracking. I was reminded of that last week (in the Raw thread I think) when some mong suggested they should bring back Shelton Benjamin as the saviour of WWE's main event scene.

Newman's "PROMOTER THREATENS FAN" meltdown was what got me to sign up here, and will always be a personal fave because it's the only UKFF meltdown of someone I've known in real life. The Gatso Revelation was fantastic as well. But I don't think anything compares to the boydy thread, it was just perfect. I'm sure he'd done another "how can I get around Plenty of Fish blocking me out?" thread not long before that, but it never took off in the same way. The pacing of it was truly magnificent. I don't know if the thread still exists, but I can't recall quite how it got to the newspaper article being posted. It seemed like idle "lol sex offender" banter at first, then all of a sudden, shit got real.

The thread linked to in this thread where crazyshady had a little breakdown about mobile phones was alright, but it was little bits of gold in an otherwise ordinary thread.

I must be too old school if there is no love for Hulkamania Fan, truly he kept this forum going in 2002/2003!

This is the second time you've mentioned him in this thread. HF was a dribbling spastic who no doubt will turn up again in a few months like he always does.

Not amusing and certainly not missed.

I must be too old school if there is no love for Hulkamania Fan, truly he kept this forum going in 2002/2003!

This is the second time you've mentioned him in this thread. HF was a dribbling spastic who no doubt will turn up again in a few months like he always does.

Not amusing and certainly not missed.

Gimme a break, he was funny, and the UKFF Party thread was all mine

Still the only person with a thread in UKFF Gold and UKFF Off Topic Gold :D

The Sam Gibbs bollocks is the least funniest thing in the history of the UKFF.

The day Super Cena joined was a pretty dark one too.

I laughed at the post that got Lee banned and I doubt I was the only one.

That cuts deep, I'm sat here with my bottom lip wobbling like there's no tomorrow. :(

Anyway, Family Guy I found this picture of you on Facebook. Had you untagged yourself?

image2.jpg

Thanks for going to all that effort to reinforce the fact that you are a complete and utter spanner. Sweet Jesus, how do you put your socks and shoes on in the Morning?

some minor additions of mine:

The 'idiots at your workplace' thread, mainly Waterboy & his sharp female colleague...

Dillkids smile, and the photoshop that made him look just like Butch's son.

A thread about drunks, where some scottish/northern bloke kept on posting crackers, such as getting a tattoo of the Rock whilst pissed, Tattooist was not aware of the logo = tattoo looks just like the laughing cow

Archived