UKFF's Greatest Moments...

Super Cena

I've only visited this forum for a couple of years or so but there has been some pretty spectacular and spectacularly bad moments in this short time period. There has been some awesome posts, threads, posters and absolutely unbelievable mong breakdowns over the years. Let's see what your favourite and least favourite moments are from the UKFF's illustrious history!

I'll have to give a nod to Gatso's infamous banning after posting a scarily candid tale in the 'One Night Stand's' of how he raped a pissed up girl one night after saving her from potentially being raped by somebody that she didn't know.

Over to you...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found the whole 'Barry Collins saga' gripping to fuck! A lad comes on here apparently trying to find a show his girlfriend attended with friends who turned out to not be real friends. The girlfriend in question gave him some vague description of a ring and also said that despite having a sniff of shandy she was wankered beyond belief and couldn't remember where it was she went. Then she got taken into the ring and had numerous moves done on her (one of which was posted but then dispelled by one of the UKFF hacks when it was found to be taken from some other website.) The guy disappeared when being bomboarded with suggestions his missus was off shagging someone behind his back and merely concocted this web of lies to hide her misdemeanors. Lovely stuff!

I found the whole 'Barry Collins saga' gripping to fuck! A lad comes on here apparently trying to find a show his girlfriend attended with friends who turned out to not be real friends. The girlfriend in question gave him some vague description of a ring and also said that despite having a sniff of shandy she was wankered beyond belief and couldn't remember where it was she went. Then she got taken into the ring and had numerous moves done on her (one of which was posted but then dispelled by one of the UKFF hacks when it was found to be taken from some other website.) The guy disappeared when being bomboarded with suggestions his missus was off shagging someone behind his back and merely concocted this web of lies to hide her misdemeanors. Lovely stuff!

Haha sweet, I don't remember that but with this being the UKFF, I don't doubt that story one bit.

• Paid Members

Presumably the girlfriend went on to become one of the top female wrestlers on the UK scene

• Awards Moderator

Haha sweet, I don't remember that but with this being the UKFF, I don't doubt that story one bit.

Here it is!

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=117466

Three things that stick out from the top of my head...

- The fabulously entertaining Sam Gibbs saga. If those threads aren't in Gold then they should be, some absolutely classic stuff for the poor kid to deal with, and the person that actually baked a cake just to put some Sam Gibbs related message on the icing

- The Twat List(s). Just really fucking funny to read.

- The RIP Corino Mark stuff was pretty classy, and showed the forum isn't just about the banter, mong-baiting and pointless discussion

I havent been here long, So for me it has to be Gatso's, when he stopped posting in the PL thread I thought it was because Arsenal had fucked up another season, then I found out about that "One Night Stand" thread, its a fuck up on so many levels you dont even know where to start.

It was as if rape was a normal thing you did on a saturday night with the rest of the lads, smash it.

• Paid Members

There has been lots of great stuff over the years but the Mackem Man breakdown after the endless of Bah Gawd! linking and proclaiming the be an authority on music (despite thinking Kurt Cobain died of a drug overdose) was by far the best. It was several months in the making and the payoff was grand. Nice to see he's settled down now and has had the pleasure of holding a females hand.

Rob McKay pissing behind the sofa was gold too.

I wish we had that stuff archived.

I always liked C/W Mark/Feelthebang's massive multi thread meltdown that seemed to go on for ages, arguably the greatest meltdown ever seen. The highlight was the huge defence of Michael Jackson after his death, Jackson was a saint and anyone who said otherwise was a cunt, he then swerve turned heel on Jackson after the drug story came out by saying he was a drugged up scumbag.

He got flamed shitless by everyone even his own friends and kept coming back to retort admitting he was addicted to posting. :laugh:

The Oliver Newman meltdown was golden too.

- The RIP Corino Mark stuff was pretty classy, and showed the forum isn't just about the banter, mong-baiting and pointless discussion

To be fair it did result in Lee getting banned and all negative posts deleted.

Yeah, it began as a really classy thread showing that the majority of posters on here that won't ever get over the Smackdown 2002-04 time period and will still pick every episode of Impact to bits yet continue to watch it are decent lads, deep down.

Ian's reply did make me laugh though, I forgot about that banning actually.

• Paid Members
Three things that stick out from the top of my head...

- The fabulously entertaining Sam Gibbs saga. If those threads aren't in Gold then they should be, some absolutely classic stuff for the poor kid to deal with, and the person that actually baked a cake just to put some Sam Gibbs related message on the icing

*Takes a bow*

I haven't had a UKFF related cake request for a while actually...

Archived