UKFF's Greatest Moments...

Super Cena

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Philjax going mental in the Benoit thread, claiming that no matter what evidence was presented, there was absolutely no way he'd believe that Benoit did it.

The Rob Feinstein incident.

Some early Hulkamania Fan stuff was entertaining. Originally he was just a generic mong, but after his banning he went bonkers, kept signing in with new accounts, and threatened to kidnap Moorish's son (that he didn't have).

Whilst still recent, Duane has provided some memorable posts, from his original forays into Scientology, and then his support of the Hollie Grieg case.

Can anyone remember what thread Miamivenis played the greates game of WHOOSH on Carbomb in? That was UKFF perfection. Carbomb went for that hook, line and sinker. Carbomb was so oblivious to it, it could still be going on to this day.

Here you go.

First time I've seen that. It's fucking immense, never have I laughed so hard at whats essentially just a script to a movie.

Good mention of the MS paint thread earlier, it's literally the only time where I've cried with laughter till I couldn't breathe whilst using the internet.

• Paid Members
some minor additions of mine:

The 'idiots at your workplace' thread, mainly Waterboy & his sharp female colleague...

Dillkids smile, and the photoshop that made him look just like Butch's son.

A thread about drunks, where some scottish/northern bloke kept on posting crackers, such as getting a tattoo of the Rock whilst pissed, Tattooist was not aware of the logo = tattoo looks just like the laughing cow

butchdill.jpg

it may well have been my quickest photoshop of all time

• Paid Members

the Keenlan (sic) thread, think it's in Gold but it was a fantastic thread showing a man's slow decent in mental illness.

I remember the Jade Goody thread dividing opinion a bit.

I played a part in the Boydy thread. KendalMintCake was the main white knighter if I recall.

Not greatest moments but I as well as Reznor went apeshit crazy for the "80's pop song thread". Still the best music related link's thread IMO

• Paid Members
Like the Diamond Cutter, you never saw him coming...

37984771.jpg

Experts suggest it's a web-cam photo taken LIVE from inside his cell.

ITS BOYDY! Why the fuck is there "Vampire Freaks" in the corner of the picture? Whats he doing on there? Even the living dead arent safe.

Like the Diamond Cutter, you never saw him coming...

37984771.jpg

Experts suggest it's a web-cam photo taken LIVE from inside his cell.

ITS BOYDY! Why the fuck is there "Vampire Freaks" in the corner of the picture? Whats he doing on there? Even the living dead arent safe.

I'm not surprised. Vampires exist in the twilight hours mysteriously stalking young ladies from the shadows.

Boydy is the same, except he 'mysteriously' ends up unable to access PlentyofFish.com and gets identified in the local paper all the time.

Archived