UKFF's Greatest Moments...

Super Cena

• Paid Members
MackemMan should be on his knees every night, giving thanks that the almost infinite incidents of mongishness are lost to the mists of time.

He's also vastly lucky that UKFF Chat isn't being taken into consideration

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
MackemMan should be on his knees every night, giving thanks that the almost infinite incidents of mongishness are lost to the mists of time.

It makes me laugh when the young UKFFers of today accuse members of being mongs or attention seekers. Had they been around in Mackers' day, they'd have a different perspective on it all.

He really was a sensational twat.

I always liked C/W Mark/Feelthebang's massive multi thread meltdown that seemed to go on for ages, arguably the greatest meltdown ever seen. The highlight was the huge defence of Michael Jackson after his death, Jackson was a saint and anyone who said otherwise was a cunt, he then swerve turned heel on Jackson after the drug story came out by saying he was a drugged up scumbag.

He got flamed shitless by everyone even his own friends and kept coming back to retort admitting he was addicted to posting. :laugh:

The Oliver Newman meltdown was golden too.

Two more of my favourites right there....would love to read over those beautys again.

• Paid Members

Definately. I still rage when I think about him on there slagging you off because of your wheelchair. :(

Who was the mong with the action figures and the fork? That was some ridiculous shit.

Haha I think that was around the time I signed up though I may be wrong, I vaguely remember wondering what the fuck was going on.

• Paid Members
I always liked C/W Mark/Feelthebang's massive multi thread meltdown that seemed to go on for ages, arguably the greatest meltdown ever seen. The highlight was the huge defence of Michael Jackson after his death, Jackson was a saint and anyone who said otherwise was a cunt, he then swerve turned heel on Jackson after the drug story came out by saying he was a drugged up scumbag.

He got flamed shitless by everyone even his own friends and kept coming back to retort admitting he was addicted to posting. :laugh:

These two get a second nomination from me.

MrMidas' total meltdown over the pink vest thing is easily my favourite ever event on the UKFF. The pink vest, the denial, the excellent SurfDigby photoshop, the "Midas Touch" subtitle, Seven's building hatred towards Midas' sig. Everything was spot on.

Hulkamania Fan and his many re incarnations will always be my favourite times, including the time we had him convinced on MSN that Alex Shane was coming to beat the fuck out of him, shame its all been lost to the sands of time

These two get a second nomination from me.

MrMidas' total meltdown over the pink vest thing is easily my favourite ever event on the UKFF. The pink vest, the denial, the excellent SurfDigby photoshop, the "Midas Touch" subtitle, Seven's building hatred towards Midas' sig. Everything was spot on.

This sounds brilliant, is it about anywhere in Gold?

Archived