Ashton Kutcher 'to replace Charlie Sheen in Two and a Half Men&#39

xear

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As pointed out above Charlie Sheen was the life and soul of the program. Without him on the show the whole thing becomes quite redumbnent.

• Paid Members
As pointed out above Charlie Sheen was the life and soul of the program. Without him on the show the whole thing becomes quite redumbnent.

Does someone else want to take this? Consider it an early Christmas present.

• Paid Members

Just... What? Ashton Kutcher? Really? He's over ten year's younger than Sheen, has very little physical resemblance to Sheen, and just isn't as awesome as Sheen.

Warlock wept.

EDIT: If the story is true, then other early reports are saying Kutcher's role would be newly-created, as opposed to taking over Sheen's.

• Paid Members
EDIT: If the story is true, then other early reports are saying Kutcher's role would be newly-created, as opposed to taking over Sheen's.

I'd have thought that was a given, surely?

TBH I really don't get why they ditched Sheen in the first place, so what if he's missing a couple of sandwiches?

• Paid Members

I'd have thought that was a given, surely?

TBH I really don't get why they ditched Sheen in the first place, so what if he's missing a couple of sandwiches?

I would imagine its more to do with the comments he made about the show's creator Chuck Levine and Warner Bros. Comments like he "Violently hated" Levine and called him a "contaminated little maggot" etc etc.

• Paid Members

I don't get why people think this will be the death of the show, it was dull badly written sitcom-by-the-numbers shit in the first place. Charlie Sheen is one of the worst comedy actors around. Atleast Ashton Kutcher was funny in That 70's Show.

• Moderators
I don't get why people think this will be the death of the show, it was dull badly written sitcom-by-the-numbers shit in the first place. Charlie Sheen is one of the worst comedy actors around. Atleast Ashton Kutcher was funny in That 70's Show.

The show is turd, but Charlie Sheen is actually what made it watchable and a slight cut above other generic poorly written sitcoms. Also I loved Hot Shots and Major League as a kid.. not sure how they stand up these days though as I've not seen them for time.

I'm going to ignore Spin City for the purposes of this argument....

Terrible casting. It'll die on its arse. The character is too similar to Charlie Sheens real life character, to be pulled off by anyone else.

It will be a newly created character or so the story says.

It will be fine. The comedy was mostly about Alan and Jake anyway so a new dynamic for those 2 might be good.

Archived