Ashton Kutcher 'to replace Charlie Sheen in Two and a Half Men&#39

xear

• Paid Members

Apparently Hugh Grant was closed to signing to become Sheen's replacement, but talks fell through so they went with Ashton instead. I read this on IGN, so take it for what it's worth.

Hugh Grant as the lead in Two and a Half Men? Now that would've grabbed my interest. I couldn't give a fuck about Ashton Kutcher. Let him go back to punking people and shoving pictures of his older bint's arse on Twitter.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
EDIT: If the story is true, then other early reports are saying Kutcher's role would be newly-created, as opposed to taking over Sheen's.

I'd have thought that was a given, surely?

TBH I really don't get why they ditched Sheen in the first place, so what if he's missing a couple of sandwiches?

I would imagine its more to do with the comments he made about the show's creator Chuck Levine and Warner Bros. Comments like he "Violently hated" Levine and called him a "contaminated little maggot" etc etc.

Who the fuck's Chuck Levine? :confused:

Shit. Sorry I meant Chuck Lorre! Levine is his real life Surname and I've heard it so many times in reports and news feeds as it's what Charlie called him.

Archived