Kevin Nash, Billy Gunn, Road Dogg and Rhyno in Liverpool

CAREBEAR LUVVA

• Paid Members

Fun Fact: I once went to a party at the krazyhouse dressed as Roddy Piper and not only ran into someone dressed as Hogan but MR. T as well. It was awesome.

anyway I love the idea of Rhyno throwing gores all over the 1st floor.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its almost like someone heard some wrestlers were over and might go to that club after the show, so they cashed in on it. It didn't seem linked to 1PW in any way. Just a pile of toss dreamed up by some chancer.

Kevin Nash will be in Kilmarnock that night, just a few minutes up the road from me. I shall be going along to meet the legend himself. A shame that he wont be doing any English or Welsh or Irish shows anytime soon but i'm sure you will all get your turn at some point. I'm quite looking forward to it now, only

• Paid Members
And if anyone from BCW is reading this, as you may have seen i'm a bit of a character on here, larger than life and all that. I don't mind playing a role for the night perhaps a GM type role making matches etc or i could play a heel manager or something and get some heat to try and put some of your babyfaces over, i'm open to suggestions.

Your biggest mistake is that you've listened to your own press and nobody in their right mind would give you a mic unless they want their audience bored to shit with your Jacko conspiracy theories.

Kevin Nash will be in Kilmarnock that night, just a few minutes up the road from me. I shall be going along to meet the legend himself. A shame that he wont be doing any English or Welsh or Irish shows anytime soon but i'm sure you will all get your turn at some point. I'm quite looking forward to it now, only

Don't expect a reply from him, he's too busy on the phone with BCW. True the phones not plugged in and the BCW representative is a voice in his head but he's hammering out the details of his spot nonetheless.

Or possibly reading our replies whilst masturbating over our attention.

They'll 'glass' me? No no your thinking of Cockney London with the geezers and the birds and pork scratchings and the cuppa teas. We don't roll like that here in Scotland. Gangsters up here don't operate that way, they don't use bottles.

And as the legend Al Snow says in his latest shoot interview, wrestling schools only teach you to bump, the real training and experience comes when you work in front of a live crowd not an empty gym and wrestling teacher who is only teaching because he couldn't make it to the big time himself so yes JAM, silly you you silly billy silly willy silly silly sausage you. Come up to Kilmarnock, i'll get you a can of Fanta out the vending machine, a bar of Cadburys Dairy Milk and a chance to meet Big Daddy Cool himself and some of the best wrestlers the UK have to offer. No Rob Terrys or Jimmy Brookside or whatever his name is lol.

• Paid Members
A shame that [Kevin Nash] wont be doing any English or Welsh or Irish shows anytime soon but i'm sure you will all get your turn at some point.

You forgetting he's booked for outside of Scotland at the back-end of this month then?

And if anyone from BCW is reading this, as you may have seen i'm a bit of a character on here, larger than life and all that. I don't mind playing a role for the night perhaps a GM type role making matches etc or i could play a heel manager or something and get some heat to try and put some of your babyfaces over, i'm open to suggestions.

What?! Where you high when you pitched that? :confused:

If you want to work for BCW, go to their training school. You can train to be a live talent other than wrestler at a wrestling training school, I'd be very surprised if a company long running as BCW read your pleas on a fan forum and thought, "Yeah, why not? We've got Kevin Nash on the show, this guy can't bring the show down too much."

EDIT: After reading this post:

They'll 'glass' me? No no your thinking of Cockney London with the geezers and the birds and pork scratchings and the cuppa teas. We don't roll like that here in Scotland. Gangsters up here don't operate that way, they don't use bottles.

And as the legend Al Snow says in his latest shoot interview, wrestling schools only teach you to bump, the real training and experience comes when you work in front of a live crowd not an empty gym and wrestling teacher who is only teaching because he couldn't make it to the big time himself so yes JAM, silly you you silly billy silly willy silly silly sausage you. Come up to Kilmarnock, i'll get you a can of Fanta out the vending machine, a bar of Cadburys Dairy Milk and a chance to meet Big Daddy Cool himself and some of the best wrestlers the UK have to offer. No Rob Terrys or Jimmy Brookside or whatever his name is lol.

I'm going to go with yes, yes you are high.

• Paid Members
XPAC, someone who is trying to be clean and t-total was meant to be going to the crazy house? Crank

He's got a drug problem, not a drinking problem. He was knocking back the bottles on Last Call a few months back. He was on the piss on his shoot interview as well. He's trying to stay off the crystal meth and perscription pills not the drink.

Archived