Kevin Nash, Billy Gunn, Road Dogg and Rhyno in Liverpool

CAREBEAR LUVVA

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to clear any confusion up Kevin Nash is in Kilmarnock Grand Hall on the 27th

for confirmation you can check Kevin Nash,s official twitter page

he recently posted this comment...

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash

Please follow @bcw_official I'll be wrestling May 27 at the Kilmarmock Grand Hall box office# 01563 554 900 for more info

thank you

BCW Management

I used to love the Krazy House but I'm far too old to enjoy it these days

Wait a minute....I still frequent there from time to time...and I'm older than you!

Yes but you get funny looks!

It's far too loud in there

For what it's worth, there is fuck all on the Krazyhouse website but maybe it hasn't been updated or something.

I heard a few days ago that there are posters up either inside or on the exterior of the Krazyhouse advertising a meet and greet with WWE legends, so I think it's genuine on their part.

I've never been to the Krazyhouse... Worth going?

As someone's pointed out on there - Nash is booked on a BCW show in Kilmarnock the same night....

Some people are pointing this out on the FB event. I assume some of them are you guys. I just tweeted Nash with the link. Dunno if he will tweet back.

• Paid Members

The Facebook link says it's "The biggest alternative student venue in the north" so I'd guess no it's not.

For what it's worth, there is fuck all on the Krazyhouse website but maybe it hasn't been updated or something.

I heard a few days ago that there are posters up either inside or on the exterior of the Krazyhouse advertising a meet and greet with WWE legends, so I think it's genuine on their part.

It's a laugh. Three floors. First floor is a bit of a metal/heavy rock room. Second is a bit more Indie and third is a bit more Indie mixed with a bit of pop.

It's full of 16 year olds

jizz-in-my-pants-andy-samberg1-300x167.jpg

and if you're a smoker you have to pay a pound to get back inside after going out for a fag.

Every time you go out? I don't smoke, but I do normally go out with my friends who do. Outside in the fag bit is normally the best part of a nightclub.

And the door staff are notoriously violent.

I do enjoy a belligerent bouncer.

the k used to be where id end up with my mates from work on a thursday night, we'd get there about 1ish and stay till closing time alternating between floors, 2-4-1 on a thursday night used to be such a cracking deal, now i cant stand the place

He has now removed the poster and put up a image saying crazy house,Also he has removed all names and replaced it with

Friday 27th May - WWE 'Legends of Wrestling' special club night event.

Get photos and autographs with your favourite wrestling stars and win some wrestling goodies only at The Krazyhouse!

Doors open 10pm. All Drinks 241 :)

*appearances subject to change*

Best advertising I have seen ever!!! ;)

WWE Legends of Wrestling (with the WWF logo) - Dam why didnt I think of that!!!

Best advertising I have seen ever!!! ;)

WWE Legends of Wrestling (with the WWF logo) - Dam why didnt I think of that!!!

You can say that again. Oh, wait...

Archived