Kevin Nash, Billy Gunn, Road Dogg and Rhyno in Liverpool

CAREBEAR LUVVA

A shame that [Kevin Nash] wont be doing any English or Welsh or Irish shows anytime soon but i'm sure you will all get your turn at some point.

You forgetting he's booked for outside of Scotland at the back-end of this month then?

I've already mentioned that but he very conveniently didn't respond.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
XPAC, someone who is trying to be clean and t-total was meant to be going to the crazy house? Crank

He's got a drug problem, not a drinking problem. He was knocking back the bottles on Last Call a few months back. He was on the piss on his shoot interview as well. He's trying to stay off the crystal meth and perscription pills not the drink.

Fair play!

They'll 'glass' me? No no your thinking of Cockney London with the geezers and the birds and pork scratchings and the cuppa teas. We don't roll like that here in Scotland. Gangsters up here don't operate that way, they don't use bottles.

And as the legend Al Snow says in his latest shoot interview, wrestling schools only teach you to bump, the real training and experience comes when you work in front of a live crowd not an empty gym and wrestling teacher who is only teaching because he couldn't make it to the big time himself so yes JAM, silly you you silly billy silly willy silly silly sausage you. Come up to Kilmarnock, i'll get you a can of Fanta out the vending machine, a bar of Cadburys Dairy Milk and a chance to meet Big Daddy Cool himself and some of the best wrestlers the UK have to offer. No Rob Terrys or Jimmy Brookside or whatever his name is lol.

I think you should seriously consider getting some professional help. I expect the topic has come up with your family recently, and you should definitely consider it.

That's what i'm trying to do, get the help of the professionals but the BCW staff aren't here just now. Need to see what they say. I can't just show up and get in the ring, the fans will go mental and think it's 1998 again.

• Paid Members
That's what i'm trying to do, get the help of the professionals but the BCW staff aren't here just now. Need to see what they say. I can't just show up and get in the ring, the fans will go mental and think it's 1998 again.

You seriously think a company long-running and established as BCW is going to seriously consider making you, a fan, an actual performer on their biggest show to date without any previous experience, just because you think you're "a bit of a character?"

• Paid Members
That's what the fans want, they want a character, not someone bland in the ring going through the motions.

Oh. So you think BCW's performers just turn up and go through the motions, and you're the messiah to change that?

They'll 'glass' me? No no your thinking of Cockney London with the geezers and the birds and pork scratchings and the cuppa teas. We don't roll like that here in Scotland. Gangsters up here don't operate that way, they don't use bottles.

Nobody said anything about gangsters, mong. Right-thinking folk in licensed premises are the ones who'd be glassing you. And you certainly do roll like that in Glasgow, you think cunt, there's been so many glassings there that it's led to a few controversies about whether to ban glass containers from drinking establishments in the city.

Nobody said anything about gangsters, mong. Right-thinking folk in licensed premises are the ones who'd be glassing you. And you certainly do roll like that in Glasgow, you think cunt, there's been so many glassings there that it's led to a few controversies about whether to ban glass containers from drinking establishments in the city.

What? Chavs in football tops with their heads shaved? Hanging outside the local One O One waiting on some adult going into to buy them their cheap wine and vodka lol. Away you go Pitcos, go and bother someone else. Go and get a job or do something instead of sitting in all day on the internet. The only reason i'm in just now is to eat my lunch. Look at that Sun out there, get youself a nice t-shirt, spray of some aftershave and hit the town, meet a nice girl, do something.

• Paid Members
Kevin Nash will be in Kilmarnock that night, just a few minutes up the road from me. I shall be going along to meet the legend himself. A shame that he wont be doing any English or Welsh or Irish shows anytime soon but i'm sure you will all get your turn at some point. I'm quite looking forward to it now, only

• Paid Members
Away you go Pitcos, go and bother someone else. Go and get a job or do something instead of sitting in all day on the internet. The only reason i'm in just now is to eat my lunch. Look at that Sun out there, get youself a nice t-shirt, spray of some aftershave and hit the town, meet a nice girl, do something.

Pot? Kettle?

• Paid Members

What? Chavs in football tops with their heads shaved? Hanging outside the local One O One waiting on some adult going into to buy them their cheap wine and vodka lol. Away you go Pitcos, go and bother someone else. Go and get a job or do something instead of sitting in all day on the internet. The only reason i'm in just now is to eat my lunch. Look at that Sun out there, get youself a nice t-shirt, spray of some aftershave and hit the town, meet a nice girl, do something.

THUMBS_UP_MAN_small.jpg

... Mong.

What? Chavs in football tops with their heads shaved? Hanging outside the local One O One waiting on some adult going into to buy them their cheap wine and vodka lol.

You really are a terrible, terrible retard lolololol. If glass-related assaults in Glasgow were down to underage chavs waiting for people to go into off-licenses for them, there would not have been such suggestion of banning glass in pubs and clubs. Those are the places where violent assaults using glass receptacles take place, and such an assault would really be the best case scenario if you got into the ring at this wrestling show, you div. Have you heard Kevin Nash is doing a show in England this month, or are you still pretending otherwise?

Yes, that's exactly what would happen.

Archived