WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone, late posting from me since I've only just walked in the door after a weekend of being away doing the wrestling thing'

Will read up more on the game tomorrow and the posts, but for now, just cause he's Cena

Vote: Snake :laugh

• Paid Members
Welcome Dazz.

TDK - random "lynch the noob"?

If he can't be trusted to abide by forum rules, can he be trusted here?

I think not, so let's vote him off as soon as possible!

What have I missed here? What rule as he broken?

I'm lost as well.

TDK - Whatever Dazz has done on the rest of the forum has no bearing on his role here does it?

I am assuming it is because I was norton'd. That's a breach of rules I think. Not very nice making remarks like that actually. Given I have just one leg.

Could all this "rule breaking" nonsencen be an attempt

To bump me off, even though I am just a "noob".

Nice try but no one is biting. I might just vote for you for the lack of trust you have displayed here. You are meant

To help me settle in, but instead a light is shone on me immediately. Poor show sir, poor show.

*hops away (I'm in ring attire see)*

• Paid Members

See at this point maybe the Town Inner circle member should out the 2 scum team members he is in there with thus giving us a starting point?

See at this point maybe the Town Inner circle member should out the 2 scum team members he is in there with thus giving us a starting point?

As handy as that would be, that'd go against their win condition :(

To put an exclamation on not editing posts:

Vote: Dazz

Also, Brownie, i'm not sure why it sticks out with you so much, when i'm pretty sure other people have only posted quite short uninvolved posts, but i'd like to see some more from you, anything to look like you're searching for scum!

I'm giving dazz a pass this one time. I suspect it wasjust a stupid rookie mistake. I'll be watching closely though.

As for the town IC...I'm not sure outing himself is a good idea at this stage. We might be better served hoping he can get insight into the whole scum set-up and letting rip when it comes to crunch time. After all, if he reveals now, we can only take out one o each scum team at a near guaranteed loss of one town. With a bit of digging, he can get more info and maybe get us three or four kills in one go. On top of that, what's to stop a scummer claiming and getting two townies killed in one go while giving us no further leads? Bear in mind too that the IC all have two win conditions. They're not likely to give one up this early without very strong chances of a win with the other.

• Paid Members
These games are getting far beyond ridiculous, they are positively backwards.

So how should we proceed, o wise one? We've just climbed out of an uneventful RVS (as you put it) and are none the wiser. You've added nothing to the game here except for short votes, biting reactions to the smallest query and the idea that feeling people out is 'backwards'. Your entire leave-me-alone-dammit play in PYP did you no favours and it won't do you any here.

• Paid Members

I'm going to give Dazz the benefit of the doubt on his edit as he's new and doesn't appear to have done anything malicious with the edit. I'm still really concerned about TDK throwing a vote on Dazz because of something outside of the game and with him being a newbie to mafia as well; it seems likely that TDK is trying to bump off what he sees as an easy target and no one has taken the bait hence his assertion that the game is ridiculous and backwards

Archived