WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Oh yeah and my other fav moment was on night one giving Ron a heart attack by entitling my night 1 action " I'm quitting the game" LOL.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lion has been a twat towards me for a while now, so that was the final straw, so I really want to let everyone know how sorry I am that I had to remove myself from the game or I may have said something I might have regretted later.

Well sorry to everyone, but Lion, that is.

Still enjoyed following this game though, as well as still wanting to play more games, but can't whilst Lion is taking part in them so I have now started taking part in games on another site that I visit that has been doing games for a while.

I would have cooperated with my team regardless of whether they revealed who was IC or not, but apparently I'm not allowed to try and play the game how I want to play it because I'm a cock, so even though I still use this forum I won't take part in anymore of these games here.

I picked Finlay for MVP.

I think whilst Brownie played a good game (and he did),taking me out wasn't a great idea: Even if i had still taken out the IC the scum still needed those 2 kills really, especially with both doctors and the cop still in play. Also, Brownie - you always come across so scummy, what is it about you? :p

Finlay got all his reads spot on, unfortunatly they died upon investigation but hey, you got it right at least! Haven't yet read your thread either, but i'm going to guess that'll confirm my choice. Also, he was pretty much always a possible kill option, but never seemed like the most attractive one to take out, somehow.

So whilst i think brownie played a fast one on quite a few people, the general reads finlay were getting were spot on and he never made me feel i needed to kill him!

• Paid Members

I think brownie tried to play everyone and didnt get close to pulling it off because he was greedy. Killing the SD scum leader in front of the SD IC was probably a step to far, but some cojones non the less.

I have no time for people who speak about themmselves in the third person, and also there is no "I" in team but that is not how others on the original Raw scum seemed to want to play.

Lion_of_the_Midlands has left the thread

Actually reading through his thread has made me even more convinced, having it down to the point of knowing who hd what scum roles... fantastic play! I wasn't close to that accuracy. I must say though, my leaving votes off was not something i did purposely... it was all accidental. Worst is, that often happens when i play town too! :p

• Paid Members

I was torn for game MVP between unfitfinlay and brownie, but I think Finlay edges it for me, the accuracy of his reads from such an early stage is pretty damn impressive.

And SMS, don't worry about the Lion thing. Frustration gets to everyone and while Lion didn't vent it in the right way it probably wasn't personal. Honestly, I'd just let it slide.

I'm not worried about the Lion thing, he has just been a 1st Class Twat towards me for a while now, so I have decided enough is enough and he can go f**k himself.

Doesn't even contribute much to the games anyhow, as all he does he post obvious observations every now and again, so it looks like he is making regular useful posts when he is not.

As I have said before,I would stop playing here if I got abuse and it stopped becoming fun, and Lion is responsible for both of them.

I have no problem with anyone else.

• Paid Members

Cheers guys. Was a really fun game.

I did feel a bit of pressure on day one, since it was not only my first game with a town power role but my first game at all with a Cop in it. Eventually, I realized that the best way to play was to just scum hunt and treat the power as a bonus, which is really what it turned out to be. Very frustrating when both my first two investigations ended up dead. Especially Chris (though he did come back not guilty) since I only went for him because I figured, out of all my suspects, he was the least likely to be taken out! :angry:

Reading the other threads is fascinating. One thing I couldn't figure out was why Brownie wouldn't even go through the motions of scum hunting, no matter how many times I pointed out that he wasn't doing it. After reading through the RAW and Inner Circle threads, I can understand why. He had so much going on that it's no wonder he disappeared into the background in the main thread.

I actually think his decision to take Chris out was a good one, although it obviously backfired. If Chris hadn't killed Dazz then Kenny would've had no option but to go for an Inner Circle win, which would've basically given Brownie his roleblocker back.

SMS - I agree with Ron. The set up of the game was always going to cause friction amongst the scum teams. I know Lion took an unnecessary shot at you in the last game as well but, still, I wouldn't take it personally. It read like it was just frustration that boiled over. Try not to let it put you off playing again.

I am happy to take part in any other game, but not if Lion is, or if I am involved in a game elsewhere as I prefer to play just the one game at a time.

I am afraid Lion seems to be making this personal with all his comments towards me so under no circumstances will I play in a game with him.

I was looking forward to playing the last game as well, as I prefer playing scum, but am usually town.

Have to admit I did find Kennys comment towards Brownie funny, but that comment was obviously mean't without any malice, where as Lions was just pathetic.

Had to vote Finlay the MVP, as Lion and Brownies beige comment came off as so false, that even if I didn't know they were scum I would have voted for them if I was town.

Didn't suspect Stone at all, but as Finlay was on the ball the whole game, he easily wins it.

Chris, surprised you didn't suspect me / Carbomb as other scum, when I accused you of being HHH when I / Carbomb really was.

Yeah, no malice intended. Really annoyed at myself for not figuring Brownie out sooner. Kind hoped town might save my dignity, but alas.

Losing Nexus sucked. Losing Stone and Dazz in one night sucked worse. Stone and Brownie both played we'll. I was a wee bit naive with both of them. Fun game though.

• Paid Members

Told y'all Chris_Stone was scum! Well played all the same.

Admittedly, I didn't exactly play a blinder. I think I came across as a bit brash at times in all fairness. Still enjoyed it though, good to see a town win!

• Paid Members

Was away for an unexpected V/LA this weekend, so imagine my surprise to find out the game had finished without me. Ah, well. At least Town finally got a win. I'm actually surprised I lasted as long as I did.

My game's up next - it's gonna need 13 players, I'll set up the sign-up thread soon.

• Paid Members

Great play Finlay, you're easily game MVP.

Thoroughly enjoyed the game, although I should probably have had a QT so I could keep up with all the lies I told. I also pohedpped my nightkilled cherry - i've never had the dreaded PM at the beginning of a dayphase before.

I would sign up for Chinatown, but after this, i'm going to be lynched day one, aren't I?

Archived