WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Which town roll from the town do you think would be most detrimental to the town if in the inner circle?

The vig's not actually going to be that damaging for us in the Inner Circle, they're both only one use. A doc could be a problem as it would mean they are only protecting their own, and forcing them to claim who they protected wouldn't do a thing, they could still claim they protected currently living players at that point. The real problem would be if they landed our Cop. We really need the information from him to work for us. If he's Inner Circle he could claim the scum players in the IC are innocent, of course, that only works once the other scum are killed.

Which roles from the Scum do you think would most be detrimental to the town if in the inner circle?

Roleblockers. Easily. As they can prevent the opposing team (and even their own team, if they PM the action and tell Ron to ignore whatever they give in the QT) from making a kill on either of the IC players.

Of course, as a combination (and it's highly unlikely this has happened, but if it has...) the absolute worst grouping would be the town cop and the two Scum Leaders. The cop could give the innocent results away if he had to without being suspected by the other scums. The scums could go to kill him, but the town docs would be trying to keep our cop alive (for good reason in any other situation), and even if they tried to roleblock him, it wouldn't actually effect him negatively as he knows everything he needs to know anyway. He could also use his "I investigated the scum leaders and they're innocent" stuff to try and lead us down a false path.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Detrimental? Cop most likely. As far as the Mike/Nexus thing goes I couldn't give a flying fig. I notice that you both conveniently missed Lion out and he along with me tends to go for the Policy Lynch on Mike Comedy line too. But that's not important is it?

I suppose also as I'm the Doctor of Thuganomics rendition of Cena shouldn't I be the one making the poorly scripted gay jokes?

Hello.

As a newly appointed member of this game, I'd just like to say Hello. I'm new to these things, so, I'm finding my feet, but would like to say I'm filled with intregue as to how these games pan out, and it's nice to be a part of one!

I am Zack Gowan.

I think the doctor will only be risky for the IC to have late in the game. The cop could be a problem, but only if the town IC member decides not to play for a town win. Given the numbers involved, it may require big egos and big balls to play for an IC win though. The scum IC are a bigger concern, especially if they have a roleblocker. If it's the scum bosses or goons, the best they can do is try to quietly influence the kill choices of the other scum team.

I think we all need to bear in mind that dead scum is dead scum. At this stage we have 6 (maybe 7) anti-town players, but for scum, it's 3 (or maybe 2) against the rest. If we just hunt scum, we ought to be able to win this comfortably because in the later stages, scum will be scumhunting too. If our vigs, doc and cop all play smart, this should be a good game for town.

Mike - promising to get info from random votes is pretty ridiculous. Votes shouldn't be thrown around recklessly. To the people talking about policy lynches, whether serious or not,, please stop. A wagon building for ANY reason other than to lynch suspected scum is stupid. Look what happened with ATG in the nWo game. Let's keep our eyes on the prize, shall we?

• Paid Members
Mike - promising to get info from random votes is pretty ridiculous.

No, it's not. I can't say how I would because at this stage it would prevent me getting the information I know I would get if everyone did place an RVS vote. but trust me, you can land information from votes in the RVS stage.

Town want more information, scum want to prevent town getting information. Getting votes out there is a way of obtaining information for use later in the game. It's also information that has facts involved in it. Thus making it the most useful of our information (outside of Cop results obviously).

I'm not saying votes aren't important. I'm just saying that making promises like that just comes across as you pushing yourself as GAME LEADER and saying "I can't say how I'll get information, but for God's sake give me information!" sounds a tad suspicious to me. I'm not changing my random vote until you've gleaned all you can, but if there weren't already some stupid votes on you, I'd be thinking about leaning on you a bit just now. I have no idea if you're scum, so I'm not contributing to a wagon on you that could easily start running away from us.

• Paid Members
Welcome Dazz.

TDK - random "lynch the noob"?

If he can't be trusted to abide by forum rules, can he be trusted here?

I think not, so let's vote him off as soon as possible!

Yup an RVS vote

• Paid Members
Welcome Dazz.

TDK - random "lynch the noob"?

If he can't be trusted to abide by forum rules, can he be trusted here?

I think not, so let's vote him off as soon as possible!

Yup an RVS vote

If he breaks the rules then he will be mod-killed. There's no need at all to double guess if he will play by the rules; if he does then great, if not then he'll be killed off for it by Ron. You either want him gone because for some reason you don't like him or because you want to get off to a flying start with what you see as a possibly easy lynch to push through, in my mind. Dodgy

Archived