WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
As soon as someone can say 'If I was scum, i wouldn't be that stupid/obvious/careless' the whole argument falls in on itself, so snake your point is moot.

Agreed, those sort of discussions killed the last game (which was partly my fault).

I'm sorry for retreading the same ground, but what was the basis for TDKs vote?

• Paid Members

Maybe but thats my opinion. How many times have we seen mislynches by town becuase of this all the Scum have to do is sit back and watch us self implode.

Mr loco haven't heard much from him. I think I might vote for him becuase Im a future world champion and you can't see me or something. Your all gay (Stephanie McMahon scripted that bit)

• Paid Members
Mr loco haven't heard much from him. I think I might vote for him becuase Im a future world champion and you can't see me or something. Your all gay (Stephanie McMahon scripted that bit)

Me? You haven't heard from me as I've only been in the game for about a day. You being Cena I take it, and being a former homie, I thought I might rub shoulders with you and see whats what. But this being 2003 and you being a heel pretty much throughout, you'll no doubt be shipping me off soon to strt your solo career. That being said:

UNVOTE White boys

VOTE Snake Plissken

Furthermore, I hereby challenge you to my world famous Rodney Mack's White Boy challenge.

• Paid Members

UPDATE - ANOTHER PLAYER LEAVES!!!!

- Firstly, Dazz - don't edit posts. You're new, so I'm not gonna take any action, but if you need to edit just double post with the prefix "EBWOP" (edit by way of post) and then the edit you need to make.

- Secondly, SMS has pulled out of the game. They're dropping like flies...he PM'd me last night about this meaning in the first day alone FOUR people dropped out. However, a replacement will hopefully be forthcoming IF HE EMPTIES HIS DAMN INBOX!!!!

- Thirdly, here's a late-afternoon vote count:

* Snake (4) (Nexus, Kenny McBride, Lawz, El Nicko Loco)

* Dazz (2) (Teedy Kay, Chris Stone)

* Kenny McBride (1) (Seph)

* tom (1) (spotlightmagnet1)

* Lawz (1) (Mike Castle)

* Mike Castle (1) (Lion Of The Midlands)

* El Nicko Loco (1) (Snake Plissken)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

I am saddened to realise that I've got a few votes against me. Especially when I don't know what/if I am doing anything wrong. I just want to get to know everyone and make an informed choice about the game :p

With that said, Teedy.. Seeing as you've voted for me.

Give me good reasons not to turn on you and vote you.. Infact.. Why should I Trust you, or not make you an instant enemy?

• Paid Members

How many replacements do you have?

How many replacements do you have?

Is there anyway to condense the game we are currently in?

I am saddened to realise that I've got a few votes against me. Especially when I don't know what/if I am doing anything wrong. I just want to get to know everyone and make an informed choice about the game :p

With that said, Teedy.. Seeing as you've voted for me.

Give me good reasons not to turn on you and vote you.. Infact.. Why should I Trust you, or not make you an instant enemy?

My vote toward you was simply to bring light toward your editing of a post, nothing serious.

and to answer your other question toward Teedy, you shouldn't trust anybody at this point.

Archived