WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

viva la raza

vote: Snake

Pushing a policy lynch on Mike is getting boring. He's much more useful than you ever will be. I propose a policy lynch on you.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Nexus was fast to defend me there...

Snake and Nexus on opposing scum teams perhaps? I'm thinking Snake may have been quick to attempt a policy lynch on me (I note he's gone very quiet now), and Nexus in return has attempted to get on side by pushing Snake for the policy lynch and buddying a little with me in the process by saying I'm useful (nobody ever says that on here).

Of course, it's still early yet, and not everyone has chipped in.

• Paid Members

Well you know something brother, the idea of a vote on someone this early in doesn't sit right with me, especially if it's a policy lynch. It somewhat puts Snake on my radar a bit but Nexus, is there much point in policy lynching Snake? Surely it makes you just as bad as him? Also, ignoring the fact that Mike is a veteran (man, Mr America would love to be a legend one day brother) of Mafia games, you can't possibly know at this point if Snake is less important; if he is town and Mike is scum then Snake becomes much more useful

• Paid Members

EBWOP : But of course, if Mike is town and Snake is scum then Mike would be of more use in a town sense. Or they could both be town, or both be scum; we just don't know right now, and it's really early

• Paid Members
Well you know something brother, the idea of a vote on someone this early in doesn't sit right with me

Vote early, vote often, and rarely have your vote sitting around doing nothing. The vote is our strongest weapon (and only weapon in fact during the day phase), the more people that don't have votes placed, the easier scum have it. Plus wagons should build over time. Not get to half a day prior to lynch and everyone go "oh crap, quick, lynch this guy", as it doesn't give the person being lynched time to claim.

Last thing we want is to do the above, have the guy lynched before he gets online again, only for him to flip town Cop afterwards, meaning not only have we lost the cop, but potentially lost any results he had (which would clear a bunch of people instantly).

So yeah. Don't be afraid to vote guys. Just don't go lynching someone that had no votes one moment, and was suddenly L-1 2 hours later. Everyone not voting, put those votes somewhere, even if they're just random votes at this stage.

Is it strange that I read these threads not knowing what the fuck anybody is talking about but remaining intrigued throughout?!

It's strange that you didn't even realise only people in the game are to post here, i suppose.

Anyway, Nexus, Mike and Snake - you guys really need to rent a room and get all of this frustration out of the way! Could we be looking at seperate factions at play between the 3? Certainly, liklihood is you're all just flashing your e-peen a wee bit before true battle commences.

Though i must say, Mike you say policy lynches are bad, placing votes in that way certainly is bad and it often would lead to a townie being lynched, but i've never really understood the 'your vote must be out there' philosophy either. If i place my vote randomly on Tom for instance, i'll garner no reaction and if i do, it's substance less. I don't think random votes even tell us at this point anything, and certainly analyzing them in the next round would do little, scum would quite happily random vote other scum to appear more trustworthy in later rounds if it did. I always find the first round particularly difficult, nothing to go on really, not a lot happening and no proper suspicions being roused, what we need right about now is someone to say something stupid.

Now, i'm assuming that our first port of call in this game is going to be rooting out the Scum, hoping that we manage to take out one of the inner circle in the time being, once we do some leads should surface on who the other 2 are. I'm going to keep an eye out for 3 people who seem to interact a wee bit too much, and don't necessarily seem to be on the same side completely...

So Nexus, Mike and Snake - continue with the bum love ;)

Nexus was fast to defend me there...

Snake and Nexus on opposing scum teams perhaps? I'm thinking Snake may have been quick to attempt a policy lynch on me (I note he's gone very quiet now), and Nexus in return has attempted to get on side by pushing Snake for the policy lynch and buddying a little with me in the process by saying I'm useful (nobody ever says that on here).

Of course, it's still early yet, and not everyone has chipped in.

Could you see why this may also lead to a nice little setup for an inner circle? You've called nexus and snake perhaps opposing scum team members, obviously you'll claim yourself town, so we have 1 of each faction... One Scum member is creating a small rift between yourself and him by going for a policy lynch, The other is defending you (making a link because you're the town member?) and you're pusing away because he is a scum member, you're ofc putting out there that you don't trust them, if one of them were killed and turned up IC you'd not look too good, would you mike?

but of course, it's early days and these possibilties arent concrete in the slightest

Oh a couple of questions, sorry about my posting spree i'm quite bored...

Mike, Nexus and Snake -

Which town roll from the town do you think would be most detrimental to the town if in the inner circle?

The rest of you-

Which roles from the Scum do you think would most be detrimental to the town if in the inner circle?

Of course, feel free to answer both.

Whilst the inner circle isn't our main concern, i feel the roles within it could effect the information we gain and as such, we should prepare for some pretty odd behaviour at times from the people inside it.

Howdy again Jericholics, not much to comment on really apart from Snakes persistant campaigning against Mike Castle. Meh, in my mind its either kidding around or sowing the seeds for something later, not sure if its distancing or whether he really wants Mike to go or something far more diabolical. Just wait and see how the game proceeds.

Mike, Nexus and Snake -

Which town roll from the town do you think would be most detrimental to the town if in the inner circle?

The rest of you-

Which roles from the Scum do you think would most be detrimental to the town if in the inner circle?

Whilst the inner circle isn't our main concern, i feel the roles within it could effect the information we gain and as such, we should prepare for some pretty odd behaviour at times from the people inside it.

I'd be seriously pissed off if the Inner Circle all had night kill roles.

• Paid Members

If one of them were killed and flipped IC after I pushed them, it would have been a terrible tactic on my part to draw attention to them wouldn't it? Last thing the IC want to do is draw attention to any of their own group. They can only win if the entire IC is alive at the end of the game, so the only way to do that is to keep suspicion off of them at all costs.

Also, if everybody in the game put out random votes, I guarentee I would get information for it. That's a 100% guarentee that I would get some information from it. What information depends on what happens, but I'd still get information.

The vote is important because it can show where your main suspicion lies, it also shows when people hop onto a wagon (it being last minute on the last day doesn't really help in that sense, as everyone's just jumping on fast to get "any" lynch), it also shows when people get OFF a wagon (which is also important if the person the wagon was on winds up flipping).

Trust me, reading wagons and where peoples votes were in the late games is an extremely useful thing. I won a game from 5 person LyLo solely through that. As by looking over previous wagons it became obvious someone I was trusting had to be scum, not even the slightest doubt, and by that token, the person I believed to be scum also couldn't be. Had I not made the effort to go back and read the previous wagons I'd never have known that. But if the wagons only happened last few hours of the day phase, it would have been next to worthless.

So yeah. Making your vote count is important. It should always be doing something. If the person you want to vote is at L-1 (Or L-2 and you're worried someone will just hammer without thinking about checking previous votes) make it known where you would vote otherwise, and vote your second suspect. Or announce that you're willing to hammer after the claim (unless said claim has a reason not to hammer of course).

Mike, Nexus and Snake -

The rest of you-

I'd be seriously pissed off if the Inner Circle all had night kill roles.

We can assume that if they do, they'd likely focus them toward the town in the early game or reserve them for taking out scum later on IF the town has dwindled. The leaders of the scum however are going to some extent need to listen to their scum team if indeed they're in the IC, it would become very obvious very quick to scum if their leaders were acting in a way to benefit the IC. The Roleblockers however are going to be harder to identify for the scum but liklihood is, they're not going to target opposing scum factions, either by accident or design if they're within the IC, i guess it depends on how much info the IC scum share about their teams, it at least makes it less likely that a role block is used against another scum faction, meaning more likely on the doctor or cop.

The one shot vig's in my opinion are ofc dangerous to have in the IC, though i'd say one kill, possibly still aimed toward scum if cleaning up later in the game isn't always going to be such a bad thing. The doctor on the other hand could happily sit around not protecting people they know will be targeted and thus help toward killing more people. So i'm a little torn.

Archived