WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OK, I missed the early part of the last game so I'm not sure of the form here, but how do we start actually playing this game? There are 6 scum players to find plus one town inner circle who might be considered anti-town, depending on how the game goes. Wagon analysis may be tricky as the two scum groups will want each other dead as much as they want town dead, and the inner circle makes it harder to trust anyone on any side.

To get the ball rolling, how about we all start talking about strategy. I think it's a good idea that the vigs hold off making any decisions just yet. After two day phases, they should have a much clearer picture and can start thinking about night kills. Making decisions in this phase can surely only lead to mistakes and wasted shots.

I also think that unless town inner circle wants to basically commit suicide and out his buddies, we're as well not worrying about it. If we just scum hunt as usual, town or one of the scum teams will very likely take out one of them anyway.

It's a very interesting set-up anyway. And if one person calls my attire a skirt, I will layeth the lyncheth down befor they can say "bagpipes."

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As this game wasn't originally due to start till Monday, we may have to wait till Monday night or everyone to post, then we can start looking at how to play this game.

If anyone wants to suggest any strategy, ideas or any other input, especially if they have played in a similar type game set up elsewhere, feel free to post it here.

• Paid Members

What we have to be more sure of in this is that just because someone goes after someone else in what appears to be a solid scum hunting manner, it doesn't necessarily mean they're not scum. After all, this time round scum need to scum hunt just as much as the rest of us. Obviously, late game, once flips have happened, we can look back and see who defended who and work out which scum team they would be on and such.

One thing I do want to ask...

Mod, will Inner Circle members be revealed as such when they die?

• Paid Members
If anyone wants to suggest any strategy, ideas or any other input, especially if they have played in a similar type game set up elsewhere, feel free to post it here.

I'd say overall, it should be treated in a similar way to one of the early games I ran on here with the two scum teams in it. The only ones who would really need to play it different would be Scum (as they need to hunt from within now) and Inner Circle (although that's somewhat like my Mutiny game really, without the surprise of not knowing what you were in store for).

• Paid Members
What we have to be more sure of in this is that just because someone goes after someone else in what appears to be a solid scum hunting manner, it doesn't necessarily mean they're not scum. After all, this time round scum need to scum hunt just as much as the rest of us. Obviously, late game, once flips have happened, we can look back and see who defended who and work out which scum team they would be on and such.

One thing I do want to ask...

Mod, will Inner Circle members be revealed as such when they die?

Yes

Yay it started early! Sorry i wasn't here the second it opened but i was busy getting myself battered in front of screaming kids.

Right, the thing making this game interesting is the inner circle, it's going to change a lot about the way this can be played, it certainly means (assuming the inner circle status of the person killed is revealed as opposed to not revealed) that scum members can out / push to kill other scum to appear more trust worthy, whilst actually they're just killing an enemy too. We should be careful of such things and keep our mind open to the fact scum killing scum is going to happen, especially with the 2 factions in effect.

I'd say we need to be careful about trusting people based on who they push for if they turn up scum, especially so because of all the conditions thrown in here, I think we need to work off of suspicion rather than trust. Guilty until proven innocent, that's not to say reveal your roles but view everybody with suspicion until we really get some good leads.

• Paid Members

Nope. I'm voting you because you're the least hip person in the game, coincidentally with the least hip.

EBWOP: FAO Kenny.

• Paid Members

That reply just gave me a boner. But I always have a boner.

• Paid Members
that's not to say reveal your roles

Yes people. Please don't do this. it makes scum's job much much easier. Even if you're a plain old vanilla, don't go role revealing when you get a couple of votes on you. It doesn't make you appear town, but it does screw the town over.

Of course, if you get to an L-1 position, that's the time to be role revealing.

Unless you're scum, in which case feel free to self hammer. It would be a really terrible move to do so in this game, but hey, you wont see me complaining :)

• Paid Members

A "probably won't be as frequent in the coming weeks" vote count

* SMS (1) (Kenny McBride)

* tom (1) (spotlightmagnet1)

* Lawz (1) (Mike Castle)

* Lion Of The Midlands (1) (unfitfinlay)

* Family Guy PMSL (1) (SMS)

* Mike Castle (2) (Snake Plissken, Lion Of The Midlands)

* seph (1) (Teedy Kay)

* Kenny McBride (1) (Seph)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Archived