WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We need more Castle votes. Otherwise he'll be harping on at us all game...

Hehe, saying that though, if his (or anyone elses) reminders, theorycrafting or thoughts on possible tactics stop someone doing something silly, I'm all for it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I may have found our first discussion point.

It may be something, it may be nothing, but it should hopefully start the ball rolling towards serious discussion and away from random voting / vote Mike Castle for lols!

I noticed Chris Stone had a Triple H avatar when he made his first post despite his role being Nathan Jones.

It was mentioned in the sign up thread that players may be given false roles as well as rule 2 mentioning false pm info.

I waited till Chris posted again to see if his avatar changed, but it has not, so could Chris really be scum under the name Triple H?

We have had stupid slip ups in previous games, so as unlikely as it sounds, has Chris slipped up here?

As this is not random, but a slim possible lead, I will remove my random vote and vote Chris instead.

Unvote: Family Guy

Vote:Chris Stone

I'm guessing chris's avatar just never changed from the last wwe mafia we played where he was Triple H, I was the same I only changed mine from CM Punk about 5 minutes ago. Anyway I'm off to work unfortunatly but look forward to seeing how this game progresses when I get back in tonight.

I'm guessing chris's avatar just never changed from the last wwe mafia we played where he was Triple H, I was the same I only changed mine from CM Punk about 5 minutes ago. Anyway I'm off to work unfortunatly but look forward to seeing how this game progresses when I get back in tonight.

Ah well, guess I better get looking elsewhere then, as I am happy enough with that answer.

Unvote: Chris Stone

Aye, that's the case. I'm not too active on the UKFF aside from the odd mafia game and just had the avatar from previously when in the previous game I was triple H, for some reason changing avatars has always been annoying, not sure why i just hate going through and doing it :p

• Paid Members

Wrestling Observer Sunday Morning news update:

- Released WWE superstars are rumoured to have started up a "Future Endeavoured" club/thread that they can all meet up in and chat after their WWE career is over. It also offers exclusive access to "the mod blog" - an exclusive thread featuring a mod's eye view of the game, and lots of interesting info about alternate versions of the game that were planned etc. Think of it as a "DVD extra". Wow, if I was a WWE superstar I'd actively look forward to the end of my career.

- Sunday morning vote count:

* SMS (1) (Kenny McBride)

* tom (1) (spotlightmagnet1)

* Lawz (1) (Mike Castle)

* Lion Of The Midlands (1) (unfitfinlay)

* Mike Castle (2) (Snake Plissken, Lion Of The Midlands)

* seph (1) (Teedy Kay)

* Kenny McBride (1) (Seph)

- Not sure what this vote count thing is all about, but apparently WWE superstars are voting on who to eject from the company. Believe it or not there are internal rumours of a group that aim to take over the entire company as they're unhappy of its direction since the brand split. If you ask me - and most people do, I'm a wrestling news GOD - it's just a case of Vince being a paranoid old b*****d.

- In other news WWE superstars Rodney Mack (Super Cena), The Hurricane (brownie), Zach Gowen (Family Guy PMSL), Eddie Guerrero (Triple A) and Dawn Marie (Lawz) are MIA. While I fully expect them to make an appearance, WWE will hand out friendly "unofficial" reminders will be handed out tomorrow to any of those who haven't turned up for Monday's RAW taping.

That's all from me,

~DA MELTZ

• Paid Members
that's not to say reveal your roles

Yes people. Please don't do this. it makes scum's job much much easier. Even if you're a plain old vanilla, don't go role revealing when you get a couple of votes on you. It doesn't make you appear town, but it does screw the town over.

Of course, if you get to an L-1 position, that's the time to be role revealing.

God yes. All the unnecessary Vanilla claims really hurt us in the last game. Town need to remember that even if you're lynched or night killed, you still win if town does, and if you're Vanilla your goal should be to try and attract night kills away from the power roles.

Also, while I'm not advocating a "lynch the lurker" policy, the last two games have seen the least active posters turn out to be scum. Given how complicated this game is for scum, I think there's a good chance some of them will try and slip under the radar. Something we should keep an eye on, I think.

MOD: You left Eddie Guerrero (Triple A) off the list of people who haven't posted yet.

Oh, and while I'm at it.

UNVOTE

• Paid Members
Also, while I'm not advocating a "lynch the lurker" policy, the last two games have seen the least active posters turn out to be scum. Given how complicated this game is for scum, I think there's a good chance some of them will try and slip under the radar. Something we should keep an eye on, I think.

MOD: You left Eddie Guerrero (Triple A) off the list of people who haven't posted yet.

Fixed. That's everyone, right? It's early days, and I've started early so I expect most of these people to turn up soon. Still, Super Cena has been on the forum and is yet to post, so I'm hoping this isn't a sign of things to (not) come from him.

Aye, that's the case. I'm not too active on the UKFF aside from the odd mafia game and just had the avatar from previously when in the previous game I was triple H, for some reason changing avatars has always been annoying, not sure why i just hate going through and doing it :p

If actually stopped being so lazy then maybe next time you won't get pulled off the Wrestlemania card. :laugh:

• Paid Members

REPLACEMENT NEWS:

As of now Nexus will be replacing Triple A as Eddie Guerrero and Dazz will be replacing Family Guy PMSL as Zach Gowen. Obviously it's Dazz's first game, so chip in, help him get to grips with things and make him feel welcome!

Archived