WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
People who haven't voted yet - Mike Castle made a good point earlier. Doing nothing isn't helping. Do please speak up. We have plenty of time to change votes if need be, but the longer you wait to get involved, the likelier we are to rush a last-minute mislynch.

Mod request: votecount please.

It seems every time a vote count's about to happen someone drops out. And it's happened again. Lawz has left the building. I'm hoping to find a replacement, though.

As for the votecount, since Lawz has dropped out his vote for Snake is now null and void.

* Snake (3) (Nexus, Kenny McBride, Dan Williams)

* Teedy Kay (1) (Seph)

* tom (1) (Snake Plissken)

* Lawz (1) (Mike Castle)

* Mike Castle (1) (Lion Of The Midlands)

Not voting: El Nicko Loco, brownie, Dazz, Carbomb, tom, unfitfinlay, Dan Williams, Teedy Kay, spotlightmagnet1, NEW PLAYER

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck sake, all these drop outs are starting to get a wee bit annoying :/ to make it easy to keep track of could you put the old users who had certain characters on the first page too? So we can easily see X is the same person Y was etc.

Dawn Marie? Oh sweet! Very original setup, Vince. (Ron I assume you're playing Vince, so I'm going to call you Vince rather than Mod for this game) I look forward to this one :)

Just reading through again, so bear (or since I'm Dawn Marie should that me 'bare'?) with me. 11 pages shouldn't be a big ask though.

I just became a dad on Sunday, so I was reluctant to join in but damn if I wasn't missing playing.

• Paid Members

Oh and while it htink of it, both Kenny & El Nico have admitted to not paying attention to the thread and dumping 'joke' votes regardless?? However you knew where to put them in the first place.. Somethings not quite right there... Hmmmm

#Chain Gang is the Click#

• Paid Members
Oh and while it htink of it, both Kenny & El Nico have admitted to not paying attention to the thread and dumping 'joke' votes regardless?? However you knew where to put them in the first place.. Somethings not quite right there... Hmmmm

#Chain Gang is the Click#

Getting a little ahead ourselves here. I've explained my reasoning for my RVS and was also good enough to withdraw it once I saw you'd already had votes struck against you. Saying "I knew where to put it in the first place" is pretty unfair, for again I gave my reasoning and again withdrew it. It was quite clearly an RVS vote after you had previously addressed me.

As for not paying attention, again that's pretty unfair considering I'm virtually an infant in the game at present. And actually, getting a decent read on anyone is tough for me as this is only the second game I've played. (Well, I did start in a previous game and left early on, but I don't really count it).

Being too careful to of causing suspicion in itself can be suspicious, you'd do well to avoid it. Any reads at the moment El Nicko? What do you think of this tom and Snake stand off going on? Anything to it?

True enough, point taken. I maintain there was nothing in it and to be fair, I think I've been over analyzed a little bit over my initial couple of posts. Understandable though.

Personally, i think Snake is trying to rile people up, he's a dirty player and i find him hard to read, i'm finding it difficult to see if he's drawing attention to himself to seem too blunt to be scum or whether he's simply trying to draw people out, he's certainly not stupid enough to be going on like this without either being innocent or having a plan.

I definitely think Snake is trying to rile people a bit, which goes back to your point about he and tom getting into a bit of barney about it. That being said, I think the game is better for him because he seems to be the glue holding it together at the moment, encouraging some good discussion and debate. tom has argued his points well and come up with some good theories. Again, it's tough for me to get a proper reading so early on in my case, but Going back to my initial point, I don't have a specific read on anyone in terms of whether they're town or scum, alas I'ma keep reading back through the thread and see if anything catches my eye.

• Paid Members
As for not paying attention, again that's pretty unfair considering I'm virtually an infant in the game at present. And actually, getting a decent read on anyone is tough for me as this is only the second game I've played. (Well, I did start in a previous game and left early on, but I don't really count it).

But you admitted to not paying attnetion. It's not a accusation, thats a staement from your own fingers..

*Uh oh here it comes.... 5 Knuckle Shuffle*

Unvote, Vote Unfitfinaly

• Paid Members

Early morning (if you're a student) vote count:

* Snake (3) (Nexus, Kenny McBride, Dan Williams)

* Teedy Kay (1) (Seph)

* Bristep123 (1) (Mike Castle**)

* unfitfinlay (1) (Snake Plissken)

* Mike Castle (1) (Lion Of The Midlands)

Not voting: El Nicko Loco, brownie, Dazz, Carbomb, tom, unfitfinlay, Dan Williams, Teedy Kay, spotlightmagnet1, Bristep123

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

** Mike voted for Lawz, who's been replaced by Bristep, so the vote still stands.

• Paid Members

But you admitted to not paying attnetion. It's not a accusation, thats a staement from your own fingers..

*Uh oh here it comes.... 5 Knuckle Shuffle*

Unvote, Vote Unfitfinaly

Never said it was an accusation and I admitted to an oversight, sure. I just felt on your part it wasn't really worth bringing up for the sake of trying to stir the pot.

What's your general read on the game at present?

Seeing as you can change your vote later, I wish to vote for Dan Williams. I call him out for help and as yet he hasn't replied. Might be because he hasn't seen it yet, or might be cos he's ignoring me.. Either way, as someone said, better to do something than nothing.b

VOTE : Dan williams

Archived