WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

This is true, it seems to be the same few people over and over again right now with others. My hunch is this band of silent players, as with in most games of Mafia, comprises of several players who simply can't get a handle on the game or don't feel they have the right opening in which to enter discussions and several players who are scum and are looking to coast through the game whilst town rip themselves apart

• Paid Members

The main reason you're voting me is because my vote's on Snake. I'm sticking with my vote on Snake because he's acting as scummy as hell.

What else is there to respond to? You've said the main reason you're voting me is because I've been silent on Snake since, but I've told you why

ANYWAY. I need to reread the thread.

I really don't want to get int lynch-the-lurker, but it may get to that if people don't get involved. It's day one. None of us have much to work with. At least show face and give an opinion on something.

• Paid Members

My point was that you were first to vote for Snake, based on the policy lynch, but you then suggested a policy lynch on Snake; so you couldn't have thought a policy lynch was that bad a thing. And your silence, and it was silence in general not simply silence on Snake, seemed to be indicative of your starting the wagon and then sitting back and enjoying it gaining momentum. And you've got history on being silent after pushing a wagon whilst scum. Regardless of if he seems scummy now, when you voted for him, none of that had occurred at that point, so you can't claim you reasoning for voting him in the first place is the same as your reasoning behind keeping the vote on him

• Paid Members

So mr Nexus, pray tell how me mentioning a policy lynch then moving my vote around like Spin the Wheel, makes me scummy, it's not hiding scum they are coasting in the shadows of all of your non committal reponses like most games recently.

You know full well I'm not scum and there is a huge difference between acting scummy and actually being scum.

So, so far I have suspicions on 2 definite town, which I won't reveal and possibly 1 scum. Again I'm not about to reveal my hand currently, but with that said...

*By haws FU! FU! By gawd*

Unvote, Vote Seph

In all fairness, if you think you know of 2 deffinate town it is best to keep them quiet, same goes for the scum guy until you have something you can give us that'll be concrete enough to pursue. We still want to leave the chance of scum hitting scum, especially on the first night and we also don't want to provide targets of people who are generally being trusted slightly more.

I only really have thoughts about one or two people right now, nothing concrete though.

• Paid Members
Unfitfinlay - Agrees no vanilla claims should be made, vanilla should attract night kills from power roles, not save themselves. Not advocating 'lynch the lurker' but feels that less active plyers may be scum due to complexity. Unvotes.

Teedy makes a post to say he has no insight into the game

This has nothing to do with the mention of scum being least active does it? Easy way to post more and do nothing.

That's an interesting point. His random vote on Seph with no text struck me as a bit odd as well now that you bring it up.

I really don't get what Snake is trying is trying to achieve. It's creating discussion, I guess, but I don't know if it's necessarily in a positive way for town. It just seems to be causing distraction more than anything else.

All the first day replacements is interesting as well. As I said before, this set up is going to be a very complex one for scum to play, since there's a lot more ways for them to get caught out. It could be that at least some of the original players just couldn't figure out how to go about things. It's hardly concrete but it's worth keeping an eye on the new players.

So mr Nexus, pray tell how me mentioning a policy lynch then moving my vote around like Spin the Wheel, makes me scummy, it's not hiding scum they are coasting in the shadows of all of your non committal reponses like most games recently.

You know full well I'm not scum and there is a huge difference between acting scummy and actually being scum.

So, so far I have suspicions on 2 definite town, which I won't reveal and possibly 1 scum. Again I'm not about to reveal my hand currently, but with that said...

How exactly does Nexus know "full well that you aren't scum", Snake? EVERYBODY should be a suspect until they either flip town, claim a town power role or are confirmed by the Cop, and even the last two aren't 100% since we know that the scum leaders will return an innocent verdict and that a random town role is part of the Inner Circle.

Anyway, I've just got in from college, I'll have something to eat, watch the Rangers game and then have a re-read through the thread and see if anything else jumps out at me.

• Paid Members

Yeah, how do I know you're not scum, Snake? I'm confused. As far as I'm concerned, you're scum subject number 1.

Snake's policy on Mike has nothing to do with the fact Mike is a bad player. I voted Snake on policy because he is a bad player. As demonstrated by his current play.

• Paid Members

You do know the policy lynch on Mike is a running joke vote. Unless Triple A is in the game this what I will always do. And you are still neglecting to comment on the fact that Lion has do e exactly the same thing.

Word Life bitches

Unvote, Vote Nexus

Ok, starting very slowly to get my head around the game but I'm still a little busy as my little girl got to come home today.

It's an interesting dynamic and something that a lot of players won't have experienced yet. There are 2 sets of scum out there, so 2 night kills per evening (not including the vigilantes). Think of it as a 3 way dance. They'll want to work together at the outset, but eventually one will take a potshot at the other and it'll all break down. Especially if we get a couple of early scum lynches or vig shots to rile them.

Anyway, I need to keep rereading and let it soak in, plus it's feeding time.

More later.

Oh and go boobies!

EBWOP

Policy lynches are horrible, end of. It's basically saying "You're too good/You're not good enough so I don't want you in the game". It's elitist and prickish and I hate seeing it in games.

Vote Nexus You aren't the expert authority to decide who is a bad player and who isn't.

• Paid Members

So you think that flip-flopping on votes is pro-town, bristep? We moved out of RVS aaaaaaaages ago, yet Snake insisted on spamming up the damn thread with more votes. How is that pro-town?

Are you scum buddies? You can admit it.

• Paid Members

EBWOP. The initial vote was a policy lynch vote to counter act his Castle one to show him it's not nice. Now I've kept it on him because he's acting as anti-town as hell.

Archived