WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
Unvote, Vote brownie Sorry Bro, you know how I hate to vote for you no matter whether you are scum or not, But Oooops, there it is!

*Spins spinner on title belt*

Schweet Bru, no worries.

Kenny, you readily acknowledged your vote was random. With that in mind, why didn't you remove it?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
People who haven't voted yet - Mike Castle made a good point earlier. Doing nothing isn't helping. Do please speak up. We have plenty of time to change votes if need be, but the longer you wait to get involved, the likelier we are to rush a last-minute mislynch.

Mod request: votecount please.

See my problem is, I've already implied that when I lay a vote down on someone it is going to be because I clearly think they are scum but no none is clearly scum to me just yet. I wouldn't class me as doing nothing as I've posted my observations and views just I've not decided to vote as of yet. However, seems as you've reached out and suggested we vote in order to avoid non-action then I am going to vote but under the cautionary statement that this does not indicate that I am saying I am convinced he is scum more that I've found him somewhat suspect.

That person is Nexus for reasons stated in the below post quote :

Nexus does worry me because he voted for Snake out of opposition to a policy lynch on Mike, but then he suggests a policy lynch on Snake; so the idea of a policy lynch couldn't have been that bad a thing to him if he advocates one on Snake. And he was on the wagon nice and early before remaining silent after that. It doesn't add up very well for him right now

VOTE NEXUS

.....BRRRROOOOTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!

I've done a wee round up of the first 3 pages, I think what i'm going to do is every so often post a few pages of round up to keep older posts fresh, as time goes on they will become more relevent and might be worth a read back. there's a few questions bolded. I've added the player list to the top incase i used any old names and you're not sure who they are now since there've been a few replacements.

Players:

1. El Nicko Loco (Rodney Mack) [formerly Super Cena]

2. Lion of The Midlands (Kurt Angle)

3. brownie (The Hurricane)

4. Dazz (Zach Gowen) [formerly Family Guy PMSL]

5. Carbomb (Rob Van Dam) [formerly SMS]

6. seph (Stevie Richards)

7. Chris Stone (Nathan Jones)

8. spotlightmagnet1 (Chris Jericho)

9. tom (Mr America)

10. Snake Plissken (John Cena)

11. unfitfinlay (The Undertaker)

12. Nexus (Eddie Guerrero) [formerly Triple A]

13. Dan Williams (Kane)

14. Kenny McBride (Rowdy Roddy Piper)

15. Bristep123 (Dawn Marie) [Formerly Lawz]

16. Teedy Kay (Sean O'Haire)

17. Mike Castle (Edge)

Day 1 -

-=Page 1=-

Kenny Votes SMS - Random

Spotlight votes tom- Random

Mike advises the vig's not to kill on first night, talks on IC: urges scum teams to work out who in their teams is IC - urges town IC to give up the Scum IC member if one of them dies. Urges town IC not to reveal any power role to other IC members, so as not to be targetted if one dies.

Question: Wouldn't the remaining scum IC try to have the town IC player killed anyway? Obviously the town IC member at this point would want to reveal the scum IC as he's on borrowed time, regardless of whether or not he has revealed a power role. How do we handle this situation? especially since the scum IC member at this point may try to counter claim, this could be particularly bad if the scum leader were the remaining IC member, who would we trust? Especially if it's early in the game, we wont want our cop revealing themselves outright if they have information.

Unfitfinal votes Lion - Random

SMS votes FG - random

Kenny - posts about being high on crack.

Snake votes Mike - 'Policy lynch' joke i'd assume.

Teedy votes Seph - RV no accompanying text.

Lion votes Mike - 'It's the law'

Only relevent thing in this page really is mikes talk about the IC.

-=Page 2=-

Kenny - Down from his high talks a little about the setup,6 scum to kill, they're going to be wanting each other dead as much asthey want town, ic makes it hard to trust anyone. Says to scum hunter as usual, town or scum will likely take one IC member out at some point anyway. Don't call his attire a skirt. wagon analysis is going to be hard.

Question: Is it not likely that the scum teams would want town dead more than the other scum team in the early going? Especially with the power roles town have?

SMS (now carbomb) - asking people to post any input / ideas especially if they've played a similar setup, but adds nothing himself.

Mike - warns that because someone goes after someone in a scum hunting manner it doesnt mean they're not scum - after all scum is having to hunt too. Later in game we can look back at stuff once flips have happened and see who defended who etc.

Mike - responds to sms - treat it in a similar way to any 2 scum team game, only scum need play differently.

Seph - Votes kenny - no accompanying text.

Chris stone - I ramble about the IC - i seem to misunderstand at this point that ALL IC members must stay alive to make a win - something i think we will see more of in my later posts. why didn't anyone correct me? I say scum killing scum is likely to happen at some point, so just because someone pushes against a scum member it doesn't make them trustable automatically! Guilty until proven innocent.

Mike - quotes me on not revealing roles - L-1 is time to do it, not because you get a few votes -hurts town doesnt make you seem less scummy. Scum can feel free to self hammer, terrible move in this game.

The only thing i've noticed in your posts so far which causes any concern mike is these little bits of information almost as if to aid scum, I'm assuming it's just covering all sides, it could also be to aid the opposite scum faction in their tactics.

Snake - wants more castle votes on the basis he'll harp on at us otherwise.

-=Page 3=- Damn this is taking a wee while :( 10 minutes so far :(

chris stone - If mike harping on stops someone doing something silly - yay!

Mike - Asks snake if he wants a mislynch out of the way nice and early.

SMS - Noticed my avatar is HHH, mentions about the fake claims scum have been given votes chris stone.

Dan williams - Clears it up - I was HHH in the last game i played.

SMS - unvotes chris stone.

Unfitfinlay - Agrees no vanilla claims should be made, vanilla should attract night kills from power roles, not save themselves. Not advocating 'lynch the lurker' but feels that less active plyers may be scum due to complexity. Unvotes.

Teedy makes a post to say he has no insight into the game

This has nothing to do with the mention of scum being least active does it? Easy way to post more and do nothing.

• Paid Members
Mike advises the vig's not to kill on first night, talks on IC: urges scum teams to work out who in their teams is IC - urges town IC to give up the Scum IC member if one of them dies. Urges town IC not to reveal any power role to other IC members, so as not to be targetted if one dies.

Question: Wouldn't the remaining scum IC try to have the town IC player killed anyway? Obviously the town IC member at this point would want to reveal the scum IC as he's on borrowed time, regardless of whether or not he has revealed a power role. How do we handle this situation? especially since the scum IC member at this point may try to counter claim, this could be particularly bad if the scum leader were the remaining IC member, who would we trust? Especially if it's early in the game, we wont want our cop revealing themselves outright if they have information.

The remaining scum IC player would have to try and kill the town IC player. The ideal situation for the scum would be for the IC player who does die to either be the town one, or be the opposing scum player in the group and it happen via a lynch so they're free to kill the town IC player that night.

I'm actually hoping that the scum IC's have revealed their scum teams to the town IC player, as if they have, and one of the scum IC's dies, we may well have a run of information.

And it makes no odds if the scum IC that's left try and counter claim. The only time it's an issue is in a LyLo situation. Which I doubt we'll hit with this possibility (very small chance of it happening really), if they counterclaim and we wind up lynching the town IC that's left, we know exactly who the scum IC was, and if the town IC knew more about the scum sides then they can give that information to us prior to them dying and we just work our way through the remaining scum.

In actual fact. Scum wise, if they've revealed their teams to the town IC, they had best pray that it's the town IC that gets killed first otherwise they're screwed (although, then it's a prisoner's dilemma for both teams, as they know who the other scum are, and need to not just be the remaining scum at the end, but they have to try and not reveal too much in thread for fear of the other team responding in kind).

It's going to be a very WIFOM game purely based on what I've said, I'm looking forward to seeing how things happen, and sort of wish I'd landed the town IC role, would've been great to draw that info out of the scums in there, and then used it to help town if either of them died.

Welcome to THREAD IS JERICHO.

Having gone over things, I'm still unsure who to vote for, I'm just not getting a read on anything. The one thing I don't like is Snake doing the 'vote for everyone thing' as I find it a bit distracting and derailing my train of thought at least. My major problem with it is if its some kind of scum move, how does it benefit him? I doubt anyone here would tolerate it enough not to lynch him by the end of the phase, just seems asinine.

Having gone over things, I'm still unsure who to vote for, I'm just not getting a read on anything. The one thing I don't like is Snake doing the 'vote for everyone thing' as I find it a bit distracting and derailing my train of thought at least. My major problem with it is if its some kind of scum move, how does it benefit him? I doubt anyone here would tolerate it enough not to lynch him by the end of the phase, just seems asinine.

If he was scum he could hope it was too blatent, that people would not lynch him thinking he'd be too stupid to have done it - the other side is it allows no information to be gathered on who he's voted up until now (remember when mike mentioned RVS providing information? with snake it is unlikely to).

• Paid Members

If he was scum he could hope it was too blatent, that people would not lynch him thinking he'd be too stupid to have done it - the other side is it allows no information to be gathered on who he's voted up until now (remember when mike mentioned RVS providing information? with snake it is unlikely to).

In all fairness, we're out of RVS and have been for a while now.

That being said. Snake should get his vote on someone he actually believes is scum. There's no excuse to be pissing into the wind like he is at this stage. I could understand if he was trying to fish for reactions, but he's not doing so, as he's moving his vote constantly and weirdly capitalizing letters for no reason, and it's not like this game has any Post Restrictions in it, so he's no reason to be doing it.

• Paid Members

I do not have to explain my actions and why I am doing what for until I decide the need to. Don't blame me because none of you are even bothering to try and scum hunt. Thus far only Stone and Dazz have put anything worthwhile forward. Until you can collectively stop floating by and hoping that no one will pick on you for pressure voting I will be shamelessly sucking up back stage to the boss in the hope that I can shift a few t shirts and become the bane of your exsistences.

I'm off to star in a movie about some crap soldier.

Snake - I told you your behaviour llooked scummy and I wanted an explanation. You've ben ducking and diving ever since. Accusing others of not scumhunting when you've been such a blatany attention whore is pretty scummy too. I'm quite happy to drop my vote on you if and when someoe scummier appears. Until then, get a grip and play the game.

Dazz - you don't know I'm not scum. At this stage we all know next to nothing. Hopefully once more players get more involved, it'll get easier to find the answers we need.

Mike - yes, scum are likely going to try and hiit town first. We just have to hope they hit each other instead. Every dead scum is good for town. On the plus side though, there are three more people who'll back a scum lynch happily. Who's on which side may be tough to work out, but it shouldn't matter until late in the game. That's how I read it anyway.

• Paid Members

Still silence from Nexus; he was very quiet in PYP too, in which he was scum. Was hoping to get some sort of response to, firstly, my observations on him and, secondly, to the subsequent vote I placed on him.

ebwop : never mind....ignore me

Archived