WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dazz - any other thoughts so far?

Nicko - why do you say Snake is holding the gamme together?

Snake - do you believe you're achieving anything?

Bristep and Carbomb - up to speed yet? Any thoughts yet?

Non-voters - we're waiting. I'll always oppose policy lynches, but others don't feel the same and the mod requires everyone to stay active. Let's see you contribute somehow.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

kEnNy iN rEsPoNsE TO YOUR question tO eL nIcO

BECAUSE THE CHAMP IS HERE

tO mInE - i tHINk so.

Unvote, Vote Chris Stone

Kenny - Honestly, I think El Nico looks a bit edgy since he joined. He's giving it full Gusto, which could be an attempt to kick start the game, but, it could be him trying to cover his own tracks.

Frankly, Seph seems a bit edgy too.

• Paid Members
Kenny - Honestly, I think El Nico looks a bit edgy since he joined. He's giving it full Gusto, which could be an attempt to kick start the game, but, it could be him trying to cover his own tracks.

Frankly, Seph seems a bit edgy too.

Full gusto? I thought I was pretty reserved to be fair. I've only really properly responded to two players, the first being Snake in a little back and forth between ourselves which I don't think got too heated, and Chris Stone who asked me for my assessment of the game, which again I think I laid out pretty clearly. If anyone's going full gusto and trying to kickstart the game it's Snake, who seems to be trying to generating most of the discussion.

Nicko - why do you say Snake is holding the gamme together?

See the post I made again. I think he's the glue because he's the hot topic right now; he's generating the most discussion and debate, thus making the gmae interesting early on amongst all the drop-outs and the like.

Snake, why do you keep changing the votes so quickly? Any particular reason? Not that I'm going full gusto on you or anything :blush:

kEnNy iN rEsPoNsE TO YOUR question tO eL nIcO

BECAUSE THE CHAMP IS HERE

tO mInE - i tHINk so.

Unvote, Vote Chris Stone

Fantastic! I was starting to feel a wee bit left out.

Sorry i didn't go back and reassess things last night as i said i would, the heroes of might and magic game went on for ages I'll do so in a bit, once i've woken up some,but with 13 pages - it's a lot to go through so it may not be ready until this eve :)

• Paid Members

I forgot to unvote from last night, as I was indeed edgy about Teedy. His explanation regarding the RVS was pretty good even though the hole in it is that its intended targets could see the text and make their own conclusion just as easily as I did. I've not got a good read on anyone at the moment but Snake is indeed making things lively.

And what's with the tyops, Nicko and Dazz?

• Paid Members
I forgot to unvote from last night, as I was indeed edgy about Teedy. His explanation regarding the RVS was pretty good even though the hole in it is that its intended targets could see the text and make their own conclusion just as easily as I did. I've not got a good read on anyone at the moment but Snake is indeed making things lively.

Idiocy on my part, and also the fact we can't edit our posts.

Idiocy on my part, and also the fact we can't edit our posts.

Yeh, I echo this. I need to get used to the fact I can't edit my posts to correct spelling errors which I later discover :)

Righty.. I want to get into the thick of this.. Anyone got anything they want to ask, or pointers they want to give me to get further immersed in this game?

• Paid Members

Unvote, Vote brownie Sorry Bro, you know how I hate to vote for you no matter whether you are scum or not, But Oooops, there it is!

*Spins spinner on title belt*

• Paid Members

Dazz who is your current belief to be scum on whats go on so faRRRR?

Unvote, Vote Dazz

*Connects with five unconnecting punches*

Dazz who is your current belief to be scum on whats go on so faRRRR?

Unvote, Vote Dazz

*Connects with five unconnecting punches*

*hops over*

Well, I've already made it known how uneasy I am with Teedy and with El Nicko.

In saying that, Kenny, you're telling me to keep asking questions. Therefore I shall ask you one. Why are you not Scum? How Do I know this?

Archived