WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Having looked at the on-going notes I've been making on the game so far, here are some of my observations, although, as you'd expect, at this early stage of the game there's no one that I'm absolutely convinced is scum yet :

Snake jumped in with the suggestion of a policy lynch on Mike almost instantly and then pushed for others to get on the lynch. Out of the blue he dropped his vote on Mike and voted for Kenny and didn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Firstly, Carbomb replaces SMS.

Mod: Can you also list who isn't voting with the vote counts? Saves us having to check page one to see who isn't doing so.

Bah, I KNEW there was something I was forgetting! Of course:

* Snake (3) (Nexus, Kenny McBride, Lawz)

* Dazz (2) (Teedy Kay, Chris Stone)

* Teedy Kay (1) (Seph)

* Lawz (1) (Mike Castle)

* Mike Castle (1) (Lion Of The Midlands)

* El Nicko Loco (1) (Snake Plissken)

Not voting: El Nicko Loco, brownie, Dazz, Carbomb, tom, unfitfinlay, Dan Williams

• Paid Members
You voted for him before his edit......

Yes I know, and THEN when he edited added fuel to the fake flames.

And still claimed it as an RVS within that post too.

I'll just note that I honestly didn't notice Snake had votes on him when I voted. At this stage we're far from a lynch though, so I'm not unvoting. Switching on to me without explanation is as scummy as anything I've seen so far.

There's still work to be done though. We're clearly past RVS now, so if you've not voted yet, tell us what vibes you're getting? What do you make of the not-so-random voting thus far?

• Paid Members

*stretches, pulls on spray-paint leotard, points with thumbs at self*

Hey everybuddy, RVD here. Duuuuude...

Anyway, replacing in for SMS. Hopefully this time around I won't be as busy as I was last game. Looking forward to this.

Well time to wade in with my views so far, Snake claiming that vote number 4 would show us a scum member was a good tactic for him not to take another vote but if he truly believed it why announce it? why not wait see who did place the possible 4th or 5th vote and then decide to push them to see if he could get a slip? it just strikes me as a very un town play as does his flipping votes between Mike and Kenny with no explanation. Apart from snake i'm not getting much out of anybody. I must say though even though I haven't posted much yet that the more everyone posts the more fun to play and give us a much better read of the game.

RVS has indeed ended, however - I'd say so far none of the votes laid down really stretch beyond anything but random, why? We don't have much to go on.

The only thing which has stuck out even slightly to me so far is Tom seemingly suggesting that we should be careful of pushing people, A townie should not go into melt down, I'm sure we've all seen it happen and the very nature of the game can be frustrating but someone with nothing to hide has no reason to melt down, a cool approach should get them out of most situations. At the very least Tom you're telling me that you don't trust the way in which you interperate reactions which makes you slightly dangerous, or at least it'll make you indecisive. On the other side, perhaps you're trying to make people keep there questions to a point where little pressure is piled on... for what reason?

Your notes on the game so far seem to focus around the votes place on Snake, I'm not really sure what you're thinking, despite the long post, everything seems to be it could be A or alternatively it could be Z, there's scope for absolutely everything in your post. I often post in the same way, but i at least try to indicate what i feel is the most likely scenario or if trying to heep some pressure on to get reaction i'll throw accusations more wildly (to try get something going yesterday i went with the idea of 3 people being in the IC to get reactions, this early on it doesnt lead to much, but it might be something to read into later, such as the answers on which roles within the IC hurting us might help.)

So tom i ask you: What do you think is most likely the case out of the posts you mentioned? Who are you thinking is most likely scum, which is most likely the innocent here? You must have some feelings on the matter.

I'm not saying i think you're scum at this point, what I am saying however is you seem to have posted a lot of scenarios, without giving us your opinion and it leaves a lot of scope for getting out of trouble if you do commit one way or the other later, and i find such to be dangerous. Clear it up in a satisfactory way and i'll remove my vote.

Unvote

Vote: Tom

• Paid Members

My point wasn't that we shouldn't push people, my point was that it could be unwise to simply say that someone is clearly scum based on a reaction to an RVS as there's history of people going nuts at the slightest bit of pressure. I don't want to rush to instant assumptions based on a reaction in those circumstances as in my previous game I rushed into things on occasion based solely on reactions and not really focusing as much as I could have on peoples actions in situations where they weren't pushed to a response but made the statements off of their own back. I suppose there needs to be a balance between looking at how people react and what people say off of their own backs when not answering peoples questions.

My main idea behind that post was to offer my observations so far to maybe help stimulate more discussion and opinions on what stood out to me, and because I like to play a devils advocate type role in these games. The reason I have not committed is because I can't be sure just yet if any of the people I mentioned are scum because it's so early on, but I guess that until I put a vote down I'm not accusing anyone of being clear scum, so with that being said :

Nexus does worry me because he voted for Snake out of opposition to a policy lynch on Mike, but then he suggests a policy lynch on Snake; so the idea of a policy lynch couldn't have been that bad a thing to him if he advocates one on Snake. And he was on the wagon nice and early before remaining silent after that. It doesn't add up very well for him right now. The quickness in which El Nicko backed down on his vote for Snake is a bit suspect, as is the fact he placed that vote even after Snake had said whoever votes next for him is scum; well, maybe not suspect but it clearly isn't wise and my worry is that Nicko realised he'd scum-slipped and then tried to cover it up quick by removing the vote. There could, of course, be logical explanations for these actions but they do stick out to me

• Paid Members

It's simple really, Nexus doesn't like me, Mike C wants to be me, Kenny is too confident and El Nico is not confident enough. Clear? Got it? Good.

Carbomb? There goes the neighbourhood.

Unvote, Vote Tom

Archived