WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
Wrong about the reason forr my vote, Bristep. I just didn't see the point of carrying on when people were ignoring logic. But if a Brownie wagon is still viable, I'll vote.

I'd invite Dan to drop the hammer. I'll even play nice and roleblock Brownie for y'all.

UNVOTE

VOTE Brownie

I appreciate you playing nice but why roleblock Brownie? If you're telling the truth, he's a Goon and can't kill anybody. Not to mention the only way you'd be able to block him is if you both survive the day, which isn't going to happen.

Why would I hammer with so much of the day phase left? I want to find out who the last scum member is, for me right now the 3 i have named need to be proving to me that they aren't scum.

If the flips tell us that Kenny is telling truth, then Teedy Kay is confirmed town. Kenny said he tried to block him, the kill went through so Teedy can't possibily be the RAW Leader.

Me? Well, I pretty much hate saying "I'm not scum" but I think we can all agree I'd have to have been pretty stupid to call my roleblocker out about his coasting and name him as one of my suspects no? That said, if anyone has any suspicions about me, I'm happy to address them.

Carbomb? Hmm, all right. I'll give you him. He's a distant number 2 suspect behind you though, Dan.

Why'd you avoid answering when I asked for your thoughts about Brownie? Also what did you mean about me having a "spat" with him "judging by comments in the last night phase"?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It should have said day phase I think everyone could see that as saying you had a spat in the night phase would mean all 3 of us are scum which is actually impossible. And I actually never had any thoughts on brownie to be fair he had remained pretty beige in my mind and couldn't really get a read on him.

• Paid Members

Look whoever gets hammered we need the Vig to shoot the other. What we need to know is that the Vig hasn't waisted their shot. Also does our cop have any investigations that we need to know about.

BTW Dan what is your PR?

• Paid Members

Just noticed McScums 'Snake you've been the scummiest player all game' then names Dan & Brownie as scum. I actually lol'd

• Paid Members

Look guys, I'm doing my best to keep up. Like I've told you before, my job keeps chucking actual work at me - unfortunately it's not the kind of office job that gives you loads of time to go on forums, and it even requires me to give up a load of my free time as well.

All I can say to people who think my "drifting" is evidence of me being Scum, simply because I was Scum last game, is that that's shit meta right there. Even if I'd been Town last game, I'd still have had the same problems; what if I'd been Town that time around and Scum this time? You'd have kept me around for fucking ages, never questioning my presence "because that's how he played last time when he was Town", and it would have cost you the game. As it is, you're suspecting me because of this flawed meta; at the moment, I don't mind so much because we're doing well and have just been gifted two targets to hit, but what happens if and when you start focusing on me, getting distracted from hunting Scum and thus giving them free NKs while losing one of your own? I don't mind people suspecting me, it's part of the game, but to base the entirety of your suspicion on that logic is fucking stupid. Put me under pressure, by all means, but use some other logic other than something as dumb as "Oh, he coasted through the game last time (despite explaining why), and he happened to be Scum, so he must be this time (despite the fact he was a couple of times before the last game and yet was more active)".

It's why I'm definitely making this my last game as a player for the foreseeable future, no matter who asks me for a favour; I was happy to help Ron out, because I thought, mistakenly, that I could somehow keep up, but it's proven to be just as difficult as last time. I'm only going to be modding after this.

As to whom to vote for - if it's true that one of Kenny or brownie is the RAW Leader, and that his Kill ability (whoever he is) gets passed down to the remaining Goon, then obviously it doesn't matter who gets lynched and who gets vigged, does it? With that in mind, if the reckoning's correct, Kenny's wagon's closest to a lynch.

However, I'm not going to put in a vote for him yet. We have until NEXT WEDNESDAY to decide, and to close the Day Phase off this early is stupid; we're robbing ourselves of a chance to do a little extra legwork and find that remaining Goon. With all the reveals that have gone on, surely someone can be expected to slip up?

• Paid Members

Kenny is clearly Raw Scum. Here is Kenny self voting, because he thinks that will secure his lynch:

Snake - you've been the most anti-town player in the game. Dan - you're scum. Brownie - whn your team.loses too, just know that it was your fault.

UNVOTE

VOTE Kenny McBride

However, he can't count and he's not been lynched:

VOTE COUNT

Kenny McBride L1 (4) (Snake Plissken, Seph, Teedy Kay, Kenny McBride)

brownie (1) (unfitfinlay)

Not voting: brownie, Carbomb, Dan Williams, bristep123

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

The day ends Wednesday 1st of June at 6pm

Now at that point I was online and could easily have hammered him, but I didn't. Why? Because town haven't agreed a forward plan for the next night and day. No roleblock targets agreed and no vig targets agreed.

Kennys action are that of Raw Scum leader who still has a goon as back-up, not of a lone player who can't win trying to salvidge a little game pride.

Sorrry. So focussed on Brownie I mistyped. I meant I'd block Dan. Blocking Brownie would make no sense. If he's lynched.

Yeah, frantic lying will do that to you.

To be honest Brownie, I was sick of watching Snake play and just wanted to end the piintlessnes. You would have been the vig target, obviously. And your roleblocker is already dead, so roleblock target would be irrelevant.

Also Snake - I never said you were scummy. I said yourr play was anti-town. There's a difference.

• Paid Members

Unvote

We can't have this going to night until we have everything organised. No quick lynches people. I still think that the mass claim helps us sort this out quicker. Your sick of watching me play McScum? Awww, thats a shame. Did you get caught early on by me? oh yes, you did...

Agreed with Snake, we need a mass claim right now. This is the right point for town to to have all the roles out in the open.

There are 4 players left to fully reveal or claim a role, those are Carbomb, Finlay, Dan and Teedy. Lets hear it guys. Anyone refusing to claim at this stage is acting super-anti-town and gets lynched today BEFORE Brownie and McBride IMO.

• Paid Members
Agreed with Snake, we need a mass claim right now. This is the right point for town to to have all the roles out in the open.

There are 4 players left to fully reveal or claim a role, those are Carbomb, Finlay, Dan and Teedy. Lets hear it guys. Anyone refusing to claim at this stage is acting super-anti-town and gets lynched today BEFORE Brownie and McBride IMO.

I claimed in Day One

• Paid Members

MORNING VOTE COUNT

brownie L2 (3) (unfitfinlay, bristep123, Kenny McBride)

Kenny McBride (1) (Seph)

Not voting: brownie, Carbomb, Dan Williams, Teedy Kay, Snake Plissken

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

The day ends Wednesday 1st of June at 6pm

I claimed in Day One

I remember you hinting at a claim, what we need now is a proper "I am a XXXX" so that there's no dubiety.

Y'know, because Snake told you to?

Archived