WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Assuming you weren't lying to the IC from day one, you're the Raw goon. If the leader could be lynched, .I could roleblock you and deny youu the pleasure of even gettin a shot off. Then I could see you lynched next day. After you got Stone killed, I feel I owe you.

Having said all that, I'm sorry about Dazz. Stone figured that out himself and was freaked about the IC.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Hmm, I screwed up the last game by over-complicating things and forgetting that we should should just be lynching the players that are most scummy. No way am I making that mistake again.

Dan is scum. I'm convinced of it. I can see nothing that links him to Kenny but quite a few things that link him to Brownie. Most notably him conveniently answering all my questions yesterday except "What do you think of how Brownie's played?" I'm also not forgetting that it was Brownie's interaction with the RAW Roleblocker, Lion, that made me suspicious of him in the first place.

My vote stands.

Also:

Let's sit and look at this:

BROWNIE: Claimed SD Roleblocker, claimed Kenny is Raw scum leader

KENNY: Claimed SD Roleblocker, claimed Brownie is Raw Goon and voted for the goon, not the Scum leader.

In fairness he has said that you never told him who the Leader was, which is backed up by him voting for Dr Snake. He can't vote for the Leader if he doesn't know who it is, can he?

• Paid Members
Assuming you weren't lying to the IC from day one, you're the Raw goon. If the leader could be lynched, .I could roleblock you and deny youu the pleasure of even gettin a shot off. Then I could see you lynched next day. After you got Stone killed, I feel I owe you.

Having said all that, I'm sorry about Dazz. Stone figured that out himself and was freaked about the IC.

Me too, he's a good lad is Dazz and I hope he returns for future games. As for me killing Stone, I don't have the power to kill and I certainly wouldn't kill my own leader.

In fairness he has said that you never told him who the Leader was, which is backed up by him voting for Dr Snake. He can't vote for the Leader if he doesn't know who it is, can he?

No, but if he were telling the truth, why hasn't he kept the vote on his suspect? I reckon it's because he's realised it's futile trying to convince you that a Doctor is Raw Leader.

I'd prefer to hear from the guy I blocked, whether he was cop or vig. He can prove I'm telling the truth.

I think unfitfinlay makes a good case.

• Paid Members

VOTE COUNT

Kenny McBride L2 (3) (Snake Plissken, Seph, Teedy Kay)

brownie (2) (unfitfinlay, Kenny McBride)

Not voting: brownie, Carbomb, Dan Williams, bristep123

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

The day ends Wednesday 1st of June at 6pm

We need to hear from the other Vig really so we can set the wheels in motion.

While I'm happy with your claim for now I don't think anyone else should role claim right now, especially the vig as we have broadcast a plan that includes the vig killing off a scum team member and if we lynch the wrong one he could easily be roleblocked to stop his shot. Also Mod Question: Will the raw scum member who was a roleblocker who became leader retain his ability to roleblock? This is also something we should factor in if we lynch the SD role blocker.

• Paid Members
We need to hear from the other Vig really so we can set the wheels in motion.

While I'm happy with your claim for now I don't think anyone else should role claim right now, especially the vig as we have broadcast a plan that includes the vig killing off a scum team member and if we lynch the wrong one he could easily be roleblocked to stop his shot. Also Mod Question: Will the raw scum member who was a roleblocker who became leader retain his ability to roleblock? This is also something we should factor in if we lynch the SD role blocker.

The RAW Scum roleblocker was Lion Of The Midlands, and he's already dead. I think you might be getting confused with the Smackdown scum, where Nexus was killed as leader to be replaced by Chris Stone who had been the goon.

• Paid Members

Sorry I'm late chaps, an off the cuff piss up after work ensued in a pub garden with loads of sunshine.

Down to brass tacks.

Firstly, Seph, get over me already I am not scum and your adamant need to put all the pressure in the world on me is getting a little too obsessive to be frank.

Secondly

Vote Kenny McBride

Because Snake told me too obviously.

Right back from slimming world now and a quick thought, if the cop has investigated kenny mc bride that would possibly be the only claim that wouldn't hurt us now as if he returned innocent we know he is scum leader if he returned guilty then we know that brownie is lying about his role. So cop if you have investigated kenny nows your time if you haven't keep your role to yourself for now.

Archived