WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
I think unfitfinlay makes a good case.

Of course you do, if Finlays advice is followed, you get at least one more night kill for your team.

It's not advice. I'm just giving my thoughts on the subject because, realistically, the order you go in doesn't really matter.

If we lynch Kenny, and I turn out to be right, you'll be taken out by the vig and Dan will be lynched next day. We will likely lose one person to a night kill but we'd still be looking good for a town win. If we lynch you, and I'm wrong, Kenny will be taken out by the vig and we'll work out who the third guy is with a mass claim tomorrow. I'd rather not lose that final person but, still, a town win is a town win.

Snake - I don't think Kenny's fishing. From his posts, I'm guessing he blocked Teedy last night and is hoping Teedy can confirm it. Teedy's a claimed Vanilla though Kenny, and since the kill went through, we can assume that he isn't Brownie's boss so I think you are out of luck.

Brownie - If Kenny's lying, why do you think he said you were the goon instead of the leader? Surely that would've made a better argument towards lynching you?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snake - you've been the most anti-town player in the game. Dan - you're scum. Brownie - whn your team.loses too, just know that it was your fault.

UNVOTE

VOTE Kenny McBride

• Paid Members

VOTE COUNT

Kenny McBride L1 (4) (Snake Plissken, Seph, Teedy Kay, Kenny McBride)

brownie (1) (unfitfinlay)

Not voting: brownie, Carbomb, Dan Williams, bristep123

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

The day ends Wednesday 1st of June at 6pm

Right apologies teedy, but your still not out the picture for me, and as for kenny don't worry about me I can still save myself. As of now the 3 people who I don't have confirmation on are Teedy, Carbomb and Unfitfinlay, out of the 3 so far Carbomb is probably my biggest suspect having drifted aimlessly through the game, But he has been pushed heavy by kenny, which may have been a scum diversion ploy if not a little risky for them. Who does everyone else see as the final scum.

Right.

here's the 2 scenarios as I understand them

Brownie is SD RB and Kenny is Scum Leader.

OR

Kenny is SD RB and Brownie is scum goon.

So. Here in lies the dilemma. Who is lying and who is telling the truth. Obviously we're going to kill them both but we still have 1 last player out there among you to find.

Ideally we need the cop to investigate someone and hope we get it right. At worst we'd get an innocent return and confirm 1 more town.

If the Scum leader gets lynched, then the goon gets promoted right away and would return an innocent result (is this confirmed btw? Is the scum leader essentially a godfather?)

The only option that leaves the goon as a goon until we get a cop result is if Brownie is telling the truth.

If we lynch Brownie, both docs protect the cop, vig hits Kenny and cop investigates the scummer of our choice, since all actions happen simultaneously the goon will still return a guilty result if we hit it right.

If Brownie is lying then we've killed the RAW goon and Kenny gets vigged anyway, then we're just looking for the last player, as we would be if we lynch Kenny first.

I think that we need to lynch Brownie, as if he's the one telling the truth then it puts us in the best situation, if he's lying then we enter tomorrow with 1 raw scum left either way.

Also, Kenny is voting for himself, which makes me think he's decided that he's going down anyway and needs to make sure the RAW goon gets promoted before a cop gets the chance to investigate him.

VOTE Brownie

• Paid Members
If the Scum leader gets lynched, then the goon gets promoted right away and would return an innocent result (is this confirmed btw? Is the scum leader essentially a godfather?)

Yup. From Page 1.

11. Scum leaders will show as innocent if investigated by the cop

Wrong about the reason forr my vote, Bristep. I just didn't see the point of carrying on when people were ignoring logic. But if a Brownie wagon is still viable, I'll vote.

I'd invite Dan to drop the hammer. I'll even play nice and roleblock Brownie for y'all.

UNVOTE

VOTE Brownie

• Paid Members
Wrong about the reason forr my vote, Bristep. I just didn't see the point of carrying on when people were ignoring logic. But if a Brownie wagon is still viable, I'll vote.

I'd invite Dan to drop the hammer. I'll even play nice and roleblock Brownie for y'all.

UNVOTE

VOTE Brownie

:laugh:

You've stitched them up good and proper.

I think we need to wrap this up by tomorrow as i'm VLA until Tuesday due to the Swansea match. If you do want me to roleblock someone, please let me know (providing i'm not lynched and we lose the ability to) soon so I can PM it in.

Actually, I am coming to the conclusion that Kenny is the raw leader as brownie states, as he seems to be trying to bait me into looking more and more scummy and highlighting minor errors I have made, I think that he is trying to protect his team mate by having town lynch me tomorrow (Or vig killed tonight) so that his raw scum gets another day and night so as they can still try and win, thats all he has to gain as he knows full well I am not scum.

Archived