WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I would have cried if it was Teedy too.

Ladies and Gents...

Vote Carbomb

(Sorry I was watching For Your Eyes Only)

• Paid Members

Do you know what, I've just realised I didn't stick to the plan. Out of our dumb code of ethics I think Brownie may have shot at Seph who I actually protected. So looks like my mistake turned into a clever move?

Do you know what, I've just realised I didn't stick to the plan. Out of our dumb code of ethics I think Brownie may have shot at Seph who I actually protected. So looks like my mistake turned into a clever move?

Lol. It would have been ok if Finlay had died , we'd have gone for CB today anyway then Teedy tomorrow if we were wrong.

That's if we've won, I'm just assuming we have at this stage.

• Paid Members

And that's a lynch...

The remaining WWE superstars corner RVD.

Undertaker: "I know your game son..."

John Cena lifts him up to deliver a devastating F-U...

ELIMINATED - Carbomb ( RVD - vanilla WWE superstar)

Just kidding.

Eliminated: Carbomb (Triple H - RAW scum leader (promoted goon)

And after GOD KNOWS HOW LONG...

It's a town victory.

And that's a lynch...

Just kidding.

Eliminated: Carbomb (Triple H - RAW scum roleblocker)

It's a town victory.

Not RAW scum leader (promoted goon)?

• Paid Members
And that's a lynch...

Just kidding.

Eliminated: Carbomb (Triple H - RAW scum roleblocker)

It's a town victory.

Not RAW scum leader (promoted goon)?

Oops, fixed.

• Paid Members

Awesomeness!

A good game that.

My favourite part has to be Seph's wonderful imagination and his need to fix me up because of it, even though admitting his whole case was 100% fabrication.

I loved it.

Also loved Snakey Pants and Bristeps work throughout, Bristep wasn't on the nomination list so had to go for Snake.

Good stuff peeps, think I shall be taking this playful approach into any more games, unless I'm scum, then I just won't post and get away with murder

• Paid Members

Now some prizes - you can vote for the overall MVP on page 1, by the way.

RAW Scum MVP/Inner Circle MVP - brownie

By a country mile, actually. Brownie managed to play both of his teams masterfully, weaving seeds of doubt and somehow managing to play some incredibly bold lies that could have seen the game collapse around him. He managed to convince the inner circle that he was in fact a RAW goon and even managed to mask the identity of his own team. He also managed to win the trust of Kenny McBride to the point Kenny shared the identity of his own leader with him. He played a fantastic game, and really showed here what a fantastic player he actually is.

Town MVP - unfitfinlay (runner up: Snake Plissken)

unfitfinlay played an incredible game - when you read his quicktopic you'll see what I mean. From a very early stage he identified brownie as scum leader and EVERY night he correctly chose scum to investigate. Weirdly, every night apart from the last the scum in question were night killed. His expert read on the game means he just pips Snake as town MVP for me, although if it weren't for Snake's adamance that Kenny McBride was lynched on the last night finlay couldn't possibly have had a correct reading on Carbomb, who would have become scum leader. Snake's pushing of Kenny meant the game was all but handed to the town. He also managed to add insult to injury by protecting seph right at the very end, preventing the scum from one last trophy kill.

Smackdown scum MVP - Chris Stone

Brilliantly played game by Chris Stone up until his untimely death. The town seemed convinced he was one of them, and he managed to pull together a team that had recently (and unfortunately) lost a leader. He kept his scum partner (who was also IC) on his side and managed to project his own agenda to Kenny, balancing his IC/Smackdown scum loyalties. Had brownie not discovered his identity, the Smackdown scum would have been in a good position to cause an interesting last few days. Also, Chris caused the end of the inner circle. Had he not killed Dazz they may very well have pulled off an incredible win.

New player award - seph (runners up: Dazz/Kenny McBride)

Damn, totally forgot about seph when putting this in place. Seph deserves to win it - it was pnly his second game, and his reads were strong, and his gameplay very clever. He played an excellent game and really showed what an asset to a team he can be.

As for the other two,

This was only Kenny's second game, and it was Dazz's first and they both managed to pull off dual IC/other side roles with relative ease (bar Kenny's unfortunate Chris Stone reveal). Dazz took advantage of his newbie status and really got involved in the game without raising suspicions, and Kenny managed to keep both his scum team and inner circle buddies happy that he was acting in their favour. Well played to the both of you.

• Paid Members

And here are all the Quick topics for your pleasure...

* Chris Stone's note thread

* "The Cop Shop" (unfitfinlay's personal quick topic) - you can see what an excellent read the guy had of the game in here. Brilliant play.

* RAW Scum forum

* Smackdown Scum forum

* The Inner Circle

* The "Future Endeavoured" dead thread

* The Mod Blog

Archived