WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The sticking point is definitely the fact Carbomb will turn up innocent.

I would just like to highlight the facts that both Kenny AND Chris Stone have gone after me throughout this game.

Actually scrap that middle flip option, if Brownie flips Raw scum leader then Carbomb/Teedy will be instantly promoted and Carbomb will return innocent either way.

If he flips Roleblocker or Scum goon though we're golden.

And if it does come down to a 50/50 choice between you and Carbomb tomorrow then it doesn't matter who goes first, it just delays it a day if we're wrong. After all, we should go into day 4 (all being golden) with 6 players left, 1 scum and 5 town. If we then lynch carbomb and we're wrong? We go into day 5 with at worst 4 players, 3 town and 1 scum, and you die nice and quick. Either way, we win so there shouldn't be too much discussion around who goes first once we get Brownie and Kenny out of the way. A dead town player still wins when town wins, so I see no reason for either of you to oppose a lynch on you tomorrow. First one to object is a scummy scummer essentially. :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Bri, Brownie is offering to block for us and if his claim is to be believed then he is more use blocking Bomb just in case? Or does the kill negate the night action here.

• Paid Members
Quick question, because I think I might be missing something here: what's to stop a Scum from lying through breadcrumbing. Not saying I doubt Teedy at present, I've no reason to, but is there some rule I haven't been able to pick up that says all breadcrumbs will be truthful?

Anyway, as to a claim: Vanilla Town here.

AND THAT'S THE GAME.

We had 4 roles left unclaimed.

1 x Scum

1 x Vanilla (6 originally, 5 already dead)

1 x Cop

1 x Vig. (2 originally, 1 already me)

Obviously the scum wasn't going to be claimed, so we just needed to wait and find out where the duplicate appeared, and then the scum would be contained within that group.

With Carbomb making the 2nd vanilla claim after Teedy, we now have confirmation that the scum role is one of the two of them. (Best bet would have been to claim doc, since that would have meant a group of 3 as opposed to 2)

Here's the plan.

Lynch Brownie today, Investigate Carbomb and Vig McBride. Doc protect the cop and the vig (basically 1 on Finlay and 1 on Dan).

IF BROWNIE FLIPS RAW GOON - Teedy is confirmed town, because McBride is confirmed SD Roleblocker and he claimed to RB Teedy (and the night kill still happened) - Carbomb will return innocent but it won't matter.

IF BROWNIE FLIPS RAW LEADER - Because Teedy/Carbomb will still be the goon, we'll get a correct innocent/guilty result on Carbomb.

IF BROWNIE FLIPS SD RB - McBride will be RAW Leader, so Carbomb will give a correct guilty/innocent result.

Then tomorrow we can lynch Carbomb or Teedy, whichever flips. I'd bet the farm on it being Carbomb though.

EVERYONE WE CAN LYNCH BROWNIE NOW.

That's fine, just consider what happens if Kenny kills the cop.

Hey, I've said already I'm delighted to block whoever the consensus says is the other Raw scum. My suspicion is that Brownie is the leader (it makes more sense on a couple of levels - giving IC a kill power, plus claiming my role and giving me his), and I reckon that's why blocking Teedy did nothing. If Carbomb turns out to be the scummer, he is the smartest player in the game and no doubt he already knows why I think so.

Just let me know who you want blocked and I'm on it.

We've already bought the car, you're just arguing whether we should phone about the insurance or the tax disc first. If you feel the need to lynch McBride over Brownie, well I just don't care enough to argue otherwise.

UNVOTE

VOTE Kenny McBride

EBWOP : Brownie, stop it. "Just consider what happens if Kenny kills the cop". DOCS SHOULD BE PROTECTING BOTH THE COP AND THE VIGILANTE SO GOOD! LET HIM TRY!

You've lost, stop trying to attach onto the side of our victory.

So long as both you and Kenny are dead come sun up day 4, we don't even *need* a cop result. Just an extra day phase's wait if we get it wrong between Carbomb and Teedy.

I don't want to direct the scum roleblocker to anyone tonight to be honest. I don't want any scum player to play any part in us winning this as town for the first time in a long time. Just my personal preference.

I don't want to direct the scum roleblocker to anyone tonight to be honest. I don't want any scum player to play any part in us winning this as town for the first time in a long time. Just my personal preference.

OK. Shall I block the vig then? Give you a shot at losing the game after all?

• Paid Members

AFTERNOON VOTE COUNT

brownie (2) (unfitfinlay, Kenny McBride)

Kenny McBride (2) (Seph, bristep123)

Not voting: brownie, Carbomb, Dan Williams

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

The day ends Wednesday 1st of June at 6pm

OK. Shall I block the vig then? Give you a shot at losing the game after all?

Am I supposed to shaken or scared by that?

The vig will be targetting you, so it's just your kill that's prevented. Day 4 starts, 5 town 2 scum. Brownie is still dead, we lynch you tomorrow, vig then shoots Carbomb at night (vig's one shot isn't expended if he's blocked, only if he shoots at a protected target), and if we havent won by sun up day 5 then it's still 3 town 1 scum at worst and we lynch Teedy.

TOWN. STILL. WIN.

Silly scum with your silly fear tactics. Do what you want with your roleblock.

And that applies if Brownie is the roleblocker too, only roles reversed.

• Paid Members

Vote Kenny McBride

Just prefer the Night Explainations of brownie over his!

BTW, more than happy for me to be lynched if it'll Win us the game, Seph would be over the moon in doing it too, so maybe as a little treat to him we could lynch me either way tomorrow!

• Paid Members

VOTE COUNT

Kenny McBride L2 (3) (Seph, bristep123, Teedy Kay)

brownie (2) (unfitfinlay, Kenny McBride)

Not voting: brownie, Carbomb, Dan Williams, Snake Plissken

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

The day ends Wednesday 1st of June at 6pm

Archived