WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

At the end of the day, one of you gets lynched, one gets shot by the vig. It doesnt matter in which order to be quite honest. We just need the rest of this day phase to work out where whichever of you two is lyings final partner.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

My personal gut feeling at the moment is that either Dan Williams or Carbomb is the elusive third member. Dan Williams works if Brownie has lied and McScum is telling the truth.

• Paid Members
Carbomb - Brownie's claim came so suddenly because he knew his best chance of a win was to get mee lynched instead. Any other claim could have been counter-claimed and he'd still have got lynched. Now his leader can push the lynch on me and potentially still win with his team. I copped to it because if you lynch me, not only do IC AND my scum team lose, but Brownie, that two-faced rat bastard, .can potentially still win with his team. Look at the facts. My story makes more sense. And there may be proof. Get on the case of hunting the other scum and checking my story if possible. You'll see I'm right.

Brownies claim came so suddenly because he's woken to find that his scumbuddy is dead and all alone, he's already heavily suspected and well, he can't win can he?

And I object to the term 'two-faced rat bastard'.

I just really, really want to see Brownie die.

Of course you do, because you've still got 2 members of your team alive (with a kill option) and still have a chance of winning. Both doctors have claimed, which providing they self protect leaves you free to shoot anyone else. It would be even easier for you if you got th last remaining roleblocker lynched.

And I object to the term 'two-faced rat bastard'.

• Paid Members

Vote Kenny McBride

Sorry, but your vehemence doesn't offer us any incentives that you'd play any differently to what Brownie has offered to do.

• Paid Members

VOTE COUNT

brownie L2 - (3) (Bristep123, unfitfinlay, Kenny McBride)

Kenny McBride (2) (Snake Plissken, Seph)

Not voting: brownie, Carbomb, Dan Williams, Teedy Kay

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

The day ends Wednesday 1st of June at 6pm

• Paid Members

I'm not going to vote yet, as Kenny and his scumbuddy can quickly hop on and secure the lynch.

Providing you decide not to lynch me, who do you all want me to roleblock tonight?

McScum, stop talking you are scum and not to be trusted, the same as Brownie, but a bitter version.

Who's done more to try and help you guys since Brownie's claim? Annd why have you not answered any of my earlier questions? You've said it doesn't matter who gets lynched. So why tunnel on me? Why not press Brownie for info? Ask for something that will test his claim? Find out who his scumbuddy is. In actuality, if you could figure that out, you could finish the game faster. I'd even roleblock Brownie for you tonight, just to prove a pooint.

• Paid Members
At the end of the day, one of you gets lynched, one gets shot by the vig. It doesnt matter in which order to be quite honest. We just need the rest of this day phase to work out where whichever of you two is lyings final partner.

I think the order does matter slightly, because if we lynch whomever is really the SD roleblocker, the one hit by the vig still gets his kill in even before he dies, right? Sure, we're close to winning this, but we should allow Scum to take any more of us out than we have to. I really do think we need to get this right.

Both guys have made fair points so far, and whilst Kenny's seemingly more vehement, brownie, the two-faced rat-bastard, has come across as more plausible. I've not clue, and I'd rather not take it to a coin-flip. We need to check things out.

Quick question: I've been looking for years, but I've never found out how you can find all posts by a member within just one thread. Is it possible? The search option doesn't seem to have it.

• Paid Members

I think the order does matter slightly, because if we lynch whomever is really the SD roleblocker, the one hit by the vig still gets his kill in even before he dies, right? Sure, we're close to winning this, but we should allow Scum to take any more of us out than we have to. I really do think we need to get this right.

Both guys have made fair points so far, and whilst Kenny's seemingly more vehement, brownie, the two-faced rat-bastard, has come across as more plausible. I've not clue, and I'd rather not take it to a coin-flip. We need to check things out.

Quick question: I've been looking for years, but I've never found out how you can find all posts by a member within just one thread. Is it possible? The search option doesn't seem to have it.

I did ask this in the Board Question Thread, but only wondered if you could do so for your own posts. This game would be a piece of piss if you could do that for everyone :laugh:

• Paid Members

go to the main off topicpage and click the number in the number of posts column next to the thread you get the number of posts. Unfortunately you cant see all the persons specific comments.

• Paid Members

Let's sit and look at this:

BROWNIE: Claimed SD Roleblocker, claimed Kenny is Raw scum leader

KENNY: Claimed SD Roleblocker, claimed Brownie is Raw Goon and voted for the goon, not the Scum leader.

Even if Ken was telling the truth, how the deuce is he helping town here? And Kenny, why are you offering to roleblock me? One of us needs to be the lynch. I'd rather it was the Raw scum leader than me.

Archived