WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Are you utterly retarded Kenny? Im not scum, you are. You should be voting for Brownie if hes on your opposing team right now you tool.

The Doctor of Thuganomics is not to be trifiled with WORD LIFE.

That makes no sense. There are three scum still active. A quick lynch on Brownie escapes any chance of hunting the real scum. I can't be sure it's you, but I suspect. What I know for a fact is that if you don't lynch Brownie, you lose my roleblock, Raw gets another NK and you still don't know who the other scum is. You mislynch, he gets a kill. Mislynch again, he's close to winning.

Funny that you suggested a mass claim too. That would be useful, wouldn't it? You would then know exactly who toto pick off and in what order.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I tell you what. Just so you feel better about yourself I think I better let you know exactly who I am...

I am the DOCTOR of Thuganomics. I have been breadcrumbing throughout the game, Word LIFE as in save LIFE.

Happy now? I am the other doctor. First night I self protected as I didn't trust the Vigs. Night 2 I protected Teedy.

So now you get to take your pick on which doc you shoot...

• Paid Members

FIRSTLY...

I've noticed a mod mistake - I opened the day saying "with 10 alive, it takes 5 to lynch". Actually, there's only 9 alive. But it still takes 5 to lynch.

And secondly:

Vote Count

brownie (2) (Bristep123, unfitfinlay)

Kenny McBride (1) (Snake Plissken)

Snake Plissken (1) (Kenny McBride)

Not voting: brownie, Carbomb, Seph, Dan Williams, Teedy Kay

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

The day ends Wednesday 1st of June at 6pm

Why do you believe Brownie but not me? Why are you so keen to lynch m quickly and avoid looking for confirmation of Brownie's and my claims? It may not be available, but isn't it worth finding out? Don't youu thhink there's a chance I'm telling the truth? And don't you see that if you buy Brownie's story, town can still lose when you realise he's lying?

Do what you think is best, townies. But don't be surprised if you all end up dead.

• Paid Members

Unexpectedly V/LA yesterday, but I've managed to catch up. Bloody hell, it's all gone to fuckery, hasn't it? We might actually stand a chance of winning against the Scum for the first game in how many? 5, 6?

I thought Kenny was looking dodgy, but I really didn't expect him to just capitulate to brownie's claim. Mind you, I didn't expect brownie to claim, either.

Just so I get this straight: both are claiming to be SD Roleblocker, yes? What's been done so far to ascertain who's telling the truth? Maybe I missed it, but I'm pretty sure there's been no indication as to who's who they say they are. And we kind of need to get this right, if we want to minimise our losses - whoever's the SD Roleblocker, we should probably leave alone for the moment, because he's by himself and can't kill. The real threat is the remaining two RAW Scum - obviously, one of Kenny or brownie, and an as yet unknown accomplice.

Right now, as to whom to choose for the lynch, I don't know. We need to play this smartly.

Thoughts, anyone?

• Paid Members

Teedy's not posted since Monday and he's not declared LA. Can we get a prod, Ron?

• Paid Members

This is why I am suggesting the mass claim as at some point we will get a double claim and thats how we work it out. If someone refuses at this point they die also. We know who two of them are we only need to find one more. Provided the other Vig hasn't wasted there shot already this is winable in the next day or at worst two.

• Paid Members
Teedy's not posted since Monday and he's not declared LA. Can we get a prod, Ron?

Each day phase starts afresh, so he has 48 hours from when the topic opened yesterday to submit his first post. That said, I'll send him a PM to remind him the topic's open for chat again, although it won't be an official prod.

• Paid Members

The other reason why im willing to believe Brownie over McScum is that Brownie is willing to help the town to beat the other scum team, he knows he cant win. McScum wasn't so forthcoming. If he knew the game was up, he would have said the same thing not dig his heels in and vote for town lynch.

The other reason why McScum knows im town and is willing to still try and win the game. Poor effort. There is still the chance that Brownie has pulled off bait and switch (Which would be the scum VIP award right there), but with McScums indifference to town, I don't think so.

Carbomb - Brownie's claim came so suddenly because he knew his best chance of a win was to get mee lynched instead. Any other claim could have been counter-claimed and he'd still have got lynched. Now his leader can push the lynch on me and potentially still win with his team. I copped to it because if you lynch me, not only do IC AND my scum team lose, but Brownie, that two-faced rat bastard, .can potentially still win with his team. Look at the facts. My story makes more sense. And there may be proof. Get on the case of hunting the other scum and checking my story if possible. You'll see I'm right.

The other reason why im willing to believe Brownie over McScum is that Brownie is willing to help the town to beat the other scum team, he knows he cant win. McScum wasn't so forthcoming. If he knew the game was up, he would have said the same thing not dig his heels in and vote for town lynch.

The other reason why McScum knows im town and is willing to still try and win the game. Poor effort. There is still the chance that Brownie has pulled off bait and switch (Which would be the scum VIP award right there), but with McScums indifference to town, I don't think so.

Oh Snake. I know I'm telling the truth. You're believing Brownie because he claimed scum. Don't you think there's a chance he's lying? And if he is, don't you see what a mistake it would be to kill me instead. I too know I'm losing. I just really, really want to see Brownie die.

Archived