WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
Of course it's a scum slip. I was waiting for one of two scum suspects to reveal tthemselves. I didn't expect my top pick to be so blatant about it though. Lynch brownie now. Vig can kill Dan tonightt.

This right here. Is mcbride going to bus dan so blatantly at this point? I'm thinking we need the cop to out themself so we can direct him tonight with both docs protecting. Lynch brownie, vig mcbride tonight if he was truthing. Or lynch mcbride and vig brownie. Either way we need to get dan copped before definitely taking action.

The problem is that if Dan's the Goon. He'll be promoted when we take out the RAW Scum Leader and copping him would only return a not guilty verdict.

At this stage I still think Dan and Brownie are the remaining RAW scum members. Particularly since Brownie claims he blocked Seph, who has already said he wasn't given any notification that he was blocked. Does that happen if you self protect?

Who did you block last night then Kenny? Oh, and which team took out Dazz?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Wrong.

This is sorted out real easy. Everyone roleclaims right now.

then somewhere we get a doubleclaim, then we get the cop to investigate while the two docs protect the cop, as if there has been some scum lying going on they can take out both docs. The vig shoots the other claimant and then if its wrong we lynch straight away the following day, either way we win.

if there's two more vig claims simple they shoot each other, we win, if one shoots a town member they get lynched the following day we win again.

2 cops, we roleblock one, one vig shoots the other, we get it wrong we lynch the next day.

3 doc claims, same as shoot one, get it wrong lynch the other.

Vanilla claims, block one shoot the other, you get the idea. If Brownies lied he'll be found out overnight quite quickly and he dies the following day.

So I suggest we get everyones roleclaim, set up for the night lynch McScum and then follow the plan...

Lol. Snake - why are you so keen to lynch me?

Brownie is a goon. Oh, and don't forget that investigating a leader will gi e an innocent result. You need to figure it out. Smackdown can't win, realistically. Raw still can if I'm not theree to roleblock them because I don't know for sure who their leader is.

MOD QUESTION: If an action is blocked, does the blocked person get notified?

See, I didn't block Seph. It seemed pointless. But I thought it would test my IC budy's loyalty. As it turned oout, Chri killed Dazz so the IC win became unlikely. Dumb fucks. If any of them had listeneed to me then a town wwin was impossible. Now my only hope is a moral victory over Brownie for being a duplicitous bastard.

• Paid Members

Kenny you and Brownie have admitted to being scum. Your both going down so really it doesnt matter. However Brownie has claimed Roleblocker and is willing to help us to allow his scum team bragging rights over yours. If hes not a roleblocker, hes dead in the morning anyway.

True, Snake. But if Brownie is lying, his boss still has a kill and I can't even try to block him if I'm dead.

I was wrong about Dan, wasn't I?

UNVOTE

VOTE Snake

That way the leader dies, I block Browniie and the vig pops him, then lynch me in the morning. Don't you see tat Brownie and I are not your problem now, townies. It's theanonymous leader. Doesn't Snake look suspicious? And why would Brownie bus himself so quickly if he didn't hae his anonymous leader still around to make a kill and hopeffully still win them the game?

• Paid Members

Are you utterly retarded Kenny? Im not scum, you are. You should be voting for Brownie if hes on your opposing team right now you tool.

The Doctor of Thuganomics is not to be trifiled with WORD LIFE.

• Paid Members
And why would Brownie bus himself so quickly if he didn't hae his anonymous leader still around to make a kill and hopeffully still win them the game?

Because i'm going to lose regardless? Because i'd rather town win than Raw?

At least by admitting my role, I can make sure both scum teams lose. I don't want Raw winning.

Archived