WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fair point, Dan, but you never even seemed to consider the possibility that he might've been telling the truth. Like this post...

I think, sephs claim is preposterous as he knows he cannot be counter claimed without 2 other poweroles outing themselves which is a highly scummy thing to do. Also he says he received information on his protection which would never actually happen if you were the doctor. At this point I don't see any other option than a lynch on Seph.

You could see no other option than to lynch a claimed Doctor? Really?

As for comparing the Wagon on Brownie to that of Mike. Mike's was day one, this is day three. We've got a hell of a lot more evidence to work with and now it's only five to a lynch as opposed to nine. Is it really so surprising that three people might think Brownie is scum? What do you think about how he's played the game anyway?

Anyway, since Bristep is confirmed as a One Shot Vig who do you find more scummy on the wagon, Dan. Me or Kenny?

Well if a claim is all you need to confirm a role you aren't a very good player, we have no evidence he is a doctor at least I have questioned him, then when asked who he had defended in the last night phase he took the easy option of saying himself. As for your question the one i find most suspicious is you at the moment as kenny is intimating he has info on brownie where as you seem to be having some kind of spat with him from comments in the last night faze, and i'm not questioning the wagon on him but if all 3 members of the wagon are town then being at L-2 is risky as the scum team could hammer to avoid us gaining any more info.

MOD QUESTION : WITH 10 ALIVE SHOULDN'T IT BE 6 VOTES NOT 5 AS THAT IS THE MAJORITY VOTE?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Dan - I've gone with a lower figure throughout to avoid situations where it's a struggle to get a lynch near deadline (as has been the case with other larger games). Obviously it's a smaller game now, but I've just kept consistent with the voting margin, it'll hopefully add a bit of drama and urgency to this later phase.

• Paid Members
Well if a claim is all you need to confirm a role you aren't a very good player, we have no evidence he is a doctor at least I have questioned him, then when asked who he had defended in the last night phase he took the easy option of saying himself.

No one has said he's confirmed. The point was that you said you could see "no other option" but to lynch him last phase which I have to question. There WERE other options to lynch so why not take them and give us more time to work out if Seph was telling the truth or not?

Do you have a problem with him self protecting out of interest?

As for your question the one i find most suspicious is you at the moment as kenny is intimating he has info on brownie where as you seem to be having some kind of spat with him from comments in the last night faze, and i'm not questioning the wagon on him but if all 3 members of the wagon are town then being at L-2 is risky as the scum team could hammer to avoid us gaining any more info.

MOD QUESTION : WITH 10 ALIVE SHOULDN'T IT BE 6 VOTES NOT 5 AS THAT IS THE MAJORITY VOTE?

Is that a scum slip, Dan? What did brownie say about me on the RAW board in the night phase?

(for what it's worth, I'm not having a spat with him. I'm just convinced he's scum based on the way he's played. It's nothing personal and I would hope he isn't taking it that way.)

I notice you didn't share your opinion on how brownie's played by the way? Any reason for that?

Of course it's a scum slip. I was waiting for one of two scum suspects to reveal tthemselves. I didn't expect my top pick to be so blatant about it though. Lynch brownie now. Vig can kill Dan tonightt.

• Paid Members

Of course it's not personal Finlay - we both know it's only a game.

Kenny, i'm going to tell them the truth, because you're so desperate.

I am the Smackdown Roleblocker. I was in the IC with the Raw Scum Leader. His name was..........Kenny McBride. Unfortunately, he didn't reveal his scumbuddy, so I can't help you with that. I know I can't win, but i'm willing to be a 'town' roleblocker until i'm killed.

He's also now gunning for Chris Stone, who for me has probably played the most balanced and pro-town game of anyone.

This is me defending my leader BEFORE he was killed. I really didn't think anyone would work out who he was.

Why would the SD roleblocker help Raw? As Snake said, the SD roleblocker can't win, so he'd either need to just hold out and play for a draw or decide to help another team with his information. We're looking good for a Town win here, so I can't see why the SD blocker would help Raw.

This is me openly stating that I can't see why The SD Blocker would help the Raw guys. You all think i'm scum of some description. If I were Raw scum, it would be suicidal to say this.

You also probably want to know who I roleblocked. Night 1: Roleblocked Carbomb because Nexus and I thought he could be the cop. Night 2: Roleblocked Seph, because we were 99% sure that the doctor claim was true. (Also, what were you all thinking, lynching your doctor?)

Kenny is Raw Scum Leader, at a guess, i'd say either Teedy or Carbomb are his accomplices.

• Paid Members

Bingo, right Kenny dies. Then we go for the other member of the team who I currently believe is Dan Williams. I knew it would be you Brownie, but I didn't want to believe it. *Frown*

We should roleblock Williams overnight and have the vig take out Williams, then Brownies tomorrows lynch. Of course thats if Brownie has told the truth. If he hasnt then the vig shoots him tonight.

All agreed? If so lets get this done.

WORD LIFE *Double pumps up Nike's*

• Paid Members

BTW - I want the final hammer vote fo Brownie. It would be an honour to take you out as a former scum brethren.

WORD LIFE!

Of course it's a scum slip. I was waiting for one of two scum suspects to reveal tthemselves. I didn't expect my top pick to be so blatant about it though. Lynch brownie now. Vig can kill Dan tonightt.

This right here. Is mcbride going to bus dan so blatantly at this point? I'm thinking we need the cop to out themself so we can direct him tonight with both docs protecting. Lynch brownie, vig mcbride tonight if he was truthing. Or lynch mcbride and vig brownie. Either way we need to get dan copped before definitely taking action.

• Paid Members

No we need Brownie kept around until after we have a) proven that what he has said is true and b use hi roleblocking ability just in case. We need to Lynch McScum.

Believe what you like, but I think you might want to check the ""roleblocker's" claiim against who had an action blocked last night. If he's right, lynch me. If not, lynch him.

For what it's worth, Williams was my pick because Brownie deliberately steered the IC away from Snake. I'd look at him too. At this stage, you know who two out of thre scum are. You need to look closely at Brownie's behaviour to see who he's been working with. I know the game is lost, but Brownie and buddy fucked mme over, so I'd much rather watch them die before you all take me out.

Seph - care to lynch the blatant liar?

Right this wont be pretty as im posting on my phone but the plan laid down by snake wont work im not going to reveal my role at the moment but the way i see it is we lynch brownie know and let the vig hit kenny it shouldnt take us long then to find that 1 remaining scum

• Paid Members
Right this wont be pretty as im posting on my phone but the plan laid down by snake wont work im not going to reveal my role at the moment but the way i see it is we lynch brownie know and let the vig hit kenny it shouldnt take us long then to find that 1 remaining scum

That's fine, I know I can't win. However, remember that your plan also involves allowing another townie to be nightkilled.

Archived