WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

My claim explained

First little clue that I gave to y'all before my claim

These games are getting far beyond ridiculous, they are positively backwards.

Note the word positive referring to something being good and backwards which we'll get to later.

I actually got sidetracked after this, I was expected a little onslaught at me which never truly came, so I decided to carry on with invisible writing before role claiming, but I did eventually

I think this may be my last Mafia Game.

My interest in the gaMe seems to fading faster and fAster.

VirtualLy every game that has happened since the cracking NWO game has been weak and snipey.

Apart from that though, I think it important that I stay apart of this game. PeopLe hAve dropped oUt everywhere, iT's not good for the flow.

Nor is it good for aCtual reads of people, constant flipping of personality cAn destroy the game I thInk.

I will peSsevere with this game, I may slip into randomness though it may keep folks on their toes if neEds be

LYnch if you want, I actually couldn't gIve a hoot.

LaMbast me for whAtever you like too, picking shit apaRt seems to be fun for some ... not for me anymOre.

Anyways ... on with the game

The bolded on the left reads I'M VANILLA quite obviously, I needed to still have a doubt in folks minds though, outright claiming is just scum, adding a question and playing on it just adds something to a claim I feel.

I know Chris Stone read into the red letters with a view to a scum writing them and came up with scumminess.

Others read them backwards and got OR AM I YES I ACTUALL AM, yes yes yes I ballsed up like a grade a dickhead by bloody typo-ing in my red bit with ACTUALL, could've sworn I got a Y in there somewehere ... alas

I did confirm the way it should've been read.

I will give some of you anti-TDKers out there one thing, you're not backward at all.

Confirmation of the fact you need to read it backwards

Bristep was after the code to be cracked more than most I felt, I liked his play so reaffirmed I had fucked up one spelling

idiotic picture.jpg

Aw sorry, did we stop paying attention to you? You aren't being lynched today Teedy, no matter how much you want to 'prove your point' about how 'wrong' we play mafia here on UKFF.

God bless you Bristep, actuall one of the ones that don't bore this game to death.

Also in certain places I used a colour code on my writing that basically read #869643, utilising the old mobile phone texting method predictive may spell #TOWNIE

And one final thing, something I did before I even posted in this thread ... Highlight my signature, all of it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris Stone (my leader) apparently killed Dazz, despite telling me otherwise. Brownie (whom I now suspect as Raw leader) killed Stone after I rather stupidly revealed him in the IC thread.

• Paid Members

Night one, we killed Spotlight Magnet because Chris had an inkling he was a cop. Nexus and I agreed.

Night two, Chris killed Dazz, because he thought he was IC. Obviously, I couldn't dissuade him.

And Teedy, excellent breadcrumbing. Love the sig part.

The invisitext sadly didn't quite work on iphones, because the colour pallette must be slightly off. It was just subtley different enough to make you realise something was there.

Brownie - you remind me of my wee nephew. When he was just learning to talk he would say "my phone" or "my book" when he meant my sister's stuff, because that was how he always heard them deescribed and didn't reallyy understand personal pronouns.

Actually, we were taking a stab in the dark with SM. We figured he might have a role, but he was anonymou and beige enough that killing him gave town nothing much to work with.

• Paid Members
Brownie - you remind me of my wee nephew. When he was just learning to talk he would say "my phone" or "my book" when he meant my sister's stuff, because that was how he always heard them deescribed and didn't reallyy understand personal pronouns.

I'd love it if you called him a Two-Faced Rat Bastard.

• Paid Members
I do love how this game has just descended into an episode of "Would I lie to you?"

Whilst it is amusing, we may have stumbled upon a key point here with the kills.

I'm not lying about the kills. Whilst Kenny is lying about night 2, he has no reason to lie about night one. Assuming he is telling the truth about also targetting SM, how did Tom die? Have both Vigs used their shots? This could be crucial information.

• Paid Members

Quick question, because I think I might be missing something here: what's to stop a Scum from lying through breadcrumbing. Not saying I doubt Teedy at present, I've no reason to, but is there some rule I haven't been able to pick up that says all breadcrumbs will be truthful?

Anyway, as to a claim: Vanilla Town here.

I do love how this game has just descended into an episode of "Would I lie to you?"

Whilst it is amusing, we may have stumbled upon a key point here with the kills.

I'm not lying about the kills. Whilst Kenny is lying about night 2, he has no reason to lie about night one. Assuming he is telling the truth about also targetting SM, how did Tom die? Have both Vigs used their shots? This could be crucial information.

Or the other flip to that is that you could be lying about SM and took out Tom as well. Any speculation about the game from you and Kenny is worthless now, because you're both scum, and both have a vested interest in seeing the other one die. Only difference is that one of you is genuinely only trying to prevent the other team from winning, the other is trying not to lose. You're not part of the discussion, you're really just subjects under examination. You can't convince me (and I hope everyone else) that you're telling the truth any more than Kenny can convince me that he is. You can both convince me that you're the liar though, that and reading through the post history gives us a good picture.

Quick question, because I think I might be missing something here: what's to stop a Scum from lying through breadcrumbing. Not saying I doubt Teedy at present, I've no reason to, but is there some rule I haven't been able to pick up that says all breadcrumbs will be truthful?

Anyway, as to a claim: Vanilla Town here.

AND THAT'S THE GAME.

We had 4 roles left unclaimed.

1 x Scum

1 x Vanilla (6 originally, 5 already dead)

1 x Cop

1 x Vig. (2 originally, 1 already me)

Obviously the scum wasn't going to be claimed, so we just needed to wait and find out where the duplicate appeared, and then the scum would be contained within that group.

With Carbomb making the 2nd vanilla claim after Teedy, we now have confirmation that the scum role is one of the two of them. (Best bet would have been to claim doc, since that would have meant a group of 3 as opposed to 2)

Here's the plan.

Lynch Brownie today, Investigate Carbomb and Vig McBride. Doc protect the cop and the vig (basically 1 on Finlay and 1 on Dan).

IF BROWNIE FLIPS RAW GOON - Teedy is confirmed town, because McBride is confirmed SD Roleblocker and he claimed to RB Teedy (and the night kill still happened) - Carbomb will return innocent but it won't matter.

IF BROWNIE FLIPS RAW LEADER - Because Teedy/Carbomb will still be the goon, we'll get a correct innocent/guilty result on Carbomb.

IF BROWNIE FLIPS SD RB - McBride will be RAW Leader, so Carbomb will give a correct guilty/innocent result.

Then tomorrow we can lynch Carbomb or Teedy, whichever flips. I'd bet the farm on it being Carbomb though.

EVERYONE WE CAN LYNCH BROWNIE NOW.

• Paid Members

The sticking point is definitely the fact Carbomb will turn up innocent.

I would just like to highlight the facts that both Kenny AND Chris Stone have gone after me throughout this game.

Archived