Who is the #1 bAzTNM#1 Fan?

neil

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"My Day With bAzTNM#1"

"Walk a mile in my shoes" said bAzTNM#1. Sure it wasn't a long distance to the UKFF classifieds to browse for early nineties WCW tapes but that short journey proved what we all knew - he was the most respected man in the area. From the smallest ned stopping to tip his baseball cap as he wrote 'Get it up ya Rome we get Raw + Smackdown every year' in spray paint, to the dodgy businessman with American contacts promoting a special viewing of three quarters of a show giving him a sleazy wink, Baz was to be respected. Why the respect? Is it is charity work? Is it his devotion to his Mumzie? Is it his whistle blowing of the secret 'paido' gang members? No bAzTNM#1 has survived all kinds of nasty shit that would of destroyed less a man. His neighbourhood has included stalkers, jailbirds, self confessed rapists, a plethora of smug cunts that band together to hide their lack of individual personalities and worst of all Julian Radbourne. In the land of UKFF bAzTNM#1 is king and I am thankful every day he is because without him here the UKFF might get a bad reputation.

• Paid Members
Here's my spectacular entry!

baz.png

May aswell end it now!

That is absolutely unbelievable and will be used as my avatar when I change computers. (*****/*****).

Good work. :thumbsup:

P.S Devon's is good too!

• Paid Members

baz.png

May aswell end it now!

That is absolutely unbelievable and will be used as my avatar when I change computers. (*****/*****).

P.S Devon's is good too!

Did you not like being assoccoiated with the broons

• Moderators
Can we have a bAzTNM#1 photo for the "Cosplay" option then? As i'll get that sorted over the weekend.

This lack of dedication to the cause is rubbish. It's like you want to be counted out before you've even started. Disappointing.

Find a picture of him yourself; there's plenty on the net. He has his own website that includes photos of him ffs!

• Paid Members
Can we have a bAzTNM#1 photo for the "Cosplay" option then? As i'll get that sorted over the weekend.

This lack of dedication to the cause is rubbish. It's like you want to be counted out before you've even started. Disappointing.

Find a picture of him yourself; there's plenty on the net. He has his own website that includes photos of him ffs!

Christ, allright chest! I just presumed there would be a specific picture, but i will hunt one down and post on sunday with my cosplay.

:thumbsup:

baz.png

May aswell end it now!

P.S Devon's is good too!

Im just glad it's you and I didn't Symplify a random!

"'My (fantasy) day with bAzTNM"...

Baz Force by Two Bats Productions

CHAPTER ONE

The year was 2011, eleven years removed from the millennium. In the last five years, things had become quite not even the same as before though. Ever since the Eugenoit War, three years previous, relations between some forumites had become frosty, and others had gotten proper much closer and that, like Gatso and an unconscious teenage girl.

Another war of sorts was taking place

Archived