stunstone316

Brother Devon

Adam Woodyatt

Bowyo T

fruitcorner

vanhalen2007

What to do now:

Choose one:

"My Day With bAzTNM#1" - Write about how you would spend a day with bAzTNM#1 (minimum 100 words). Extra points will be given for accuracy in your activities, humour, and bAzTNM#1 references. It can be written in the slash genre if you so like.

bAzTNM#1 Cosplay - You dress up as bAzTNM#1 and take a photo or video of it. If you do this you will most likely win and become an internet hero.

bAzTNM#1 Fanart - Draw some fanart of bAzTNM#1. It can be done digitally or on old fashioned paper (pick the one you think bAzTNM#1 will prefer). If you don't know what fanart is then aim for something like this:

tumblr_lcj5cnKfdY1qctkcl.jpg

You have until the 21st May 2011 to get your entries in. Put in your best effort and you will be rewarded.

May we have a Pic of bAzTNM#1 for "Cosplay" to aim for? I'm Actually considering the cosplay option!

This.

This thread is going to get interesting.

EDIT: Being the #1 bAzTNM fan that I am, I entered his email address that's on his profile into the search box on Facebook which actually brought up his Facebook profile. Though I would be more than happy for any other pictures, the more the merrier I say.

May we have a Pic of bAzTNM#1 for "Cosplay" to aim for? I'm Actually considering the cosplay option!

This.

This thread is going to get interesting.

EDIT: Being the #1 bAzTNM fan that I am, I entered his email address that's on his profile into the search box on Facebook which actually brought up his Facebook profile. Though I would be more than happy for any other pictures, the more the merrier I say.

You should be disqualified for doing a Boydy on the great man and Internet stalking him!

Archived