Who is the #1 bAzTNM#1 Fan?

neil

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Soap was sound as fuck! Why's he gone?

I was just thinking that. He was a bit annoying sometimes in the SPL thread, but he was far better than a lot of the complete imbeciles that frequent these forums.

• Paid Members

I was just thinking that. He was a bit annoying sometimes in the SPL thread, but he was far better than a lot of the complete imbeciles that frequent these forums.

He asked for his account to be closed after his 1 week ban for yet more sectarian posting had ended.

He asked for his account to be closed after his 1 week ban for yet more sectarian posting had ended.

What a fucking twat. Just stop posting if you want nothing to do with a forum anymore, by asking to have his account closed he has proven that Ally was right all along.

• Paid Members

What a fucking twat. Just stop posting if you want nothing to do with a forum anymore, by asking to have his account closed he has proven that Ally was right all along.

Innit. And that cunt being right about anything sends shudders through me :(

Soapy was a terrible, nasty little person on here. He made the Scottish Football thread a no-go area for genuine fans of the SPL. His hatred for Rangers was more than his love for his own club. His constant use of bigoted terms should have been enough for him to have been thrown out ages ago. Let's also not forget he was also a self confessed IRA supporter based on the fact his Granny was thrown out of Ireland.....By her own people which beggared belief. Add all that up and the fact he was a self confessed lapsed Catholic means that it wasn't a genuine Religious debate that he was engaging in or fighting for it's just the fact he was a nasty little bigot. Any times that his facts were challenged he would ignore the other argument and start a personal vindictive one instead or brush it off with shitty comments. He also had more conspiracy theories than Duane. So to say he was sound is a joke, if he shit all over your community and the lives of people who you know who were innocently killed then made light of it you certainly wouldn't be wishing him back. On a lighter note even as a Rangers supporter Ally is a cock :laugh:

Soapy was a terrible, nasty little person on here. He made the Scottish Football thread a no-go area for genuine fans of the SPL. His hatred for Rangers was more than his love for his own club. His constant use of bigoted terms should have been enough for him to have been thrown out ages ago. Let's also not forget he was also a self confessed IRA supporter based on the fact his Granny was thrown out of Ireland.....By her own people which beggared belief. Add all that up and the fact he was a self confessed lapsed Catholic means that it wasn't a genuine Religious debate that he was engaging in or fighting for it's just the fact he was a nasty little bigot. Any times that his facts were challenged he would ignore the other argument and start a personal vindictive one instead or brush it off with shitty comments. He also had more conspiracy theories than Duane. So to say he was sound is a joke, if he shit all over your community and the lives of people who you know who were innocently killed then made light of it you certainly wouldn't be wishing him back. On a lighter note even as a Rangers supporter Ally is a cock :laugh:

I concur with everything this man said, fuck Soap, the horrid little IRA supporting cunt.

Anyway, I think BazTNM is alright, but I'm not big-headed enough to say i'm his #1 fan, as I'm sure there's more of you out there that love him unconditionally.

• Paid Members

Soap was sound on non old firm topics, but like most extreme Celtic or Rangers fans it's impossible to have a proper debate with them about their teams. Ally was just an all round cunt though, glad he's seemingly gone.

• Paid Members
Soap was sound on non old firm topics, but like most extreme Celtic or Rangers fans it's impossible to have a proper debate with them about their teams. Ally was just an all round cunt though, glad he's seemingly gone.

Ally was banned for a month. He'll be back. I quite like him.

He constantly got the better of Soap and wound him up, knowing he would take the bait every time.

At least I won't get a whining crybaby PM from Soap for saying it this time

Archived