LDN's Sanjay Bagga

Beckham's Right Foot

Sanjay Bagga Article

LDN Wrestling's Facebook page posted about this earlier. I read it, and I just wanted to get people's opinions on it. I don't know who wrote it, but I assumed it would be fairly positive about him, being on his site and all, but he comes across like an arrogant prick, in my opinion.

Stuff like

"It took a lot of hard work from Sanjay to get the 11 year retired Saint back into the ring."

"Sanjay, along with Frank Rimer, worked tirelessly around this time to strengthen the relationship between the older generations with the new generation of professional wrestlers as the team of LDN Wrestling came to the British Wrestlers Reunion."

"Over the years, Sanjay has been very outspoken about other promoters, wrestlers and even con men within the industry, and often exposing them."

Obviously, I don't actually know him, and to be honest, I don't know too much about what he's done, whether or not he was a major factor in Saint coming out of retirement etc, that's why I'm here to get other views.

Thoughts?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sanjay Bagga Article

LDN Wrestling's Facebook page posted about this earlier. I read it, and I just wanted to get people's opinions on it. I don't know who wrote it, but I assumed it would be fairly positive about him, being on his site and all, but he comes across like an arrogant prick, in my opinion.

Stuff like

"It took a lot of hard work from Sanjay to get the 11 year retired Saint back into the ring."

"Sanjay, along with Frank Rimer, worked tirelessly around this time to strengthen the relationship between the older generations with the new generation of professional wrestlers as the team of LDN Wrestling came to the British Wrestlers Reunion."

"Over the years, Sanjay has been very outspoken about other promoters, wrestlers and even con men within the industry, and often exposing them."

Obviously, I don't actually know him, and to be honest, I don't know too much about what he's done, whether or not he was a major factor in Saint coming out of retirement etc, that's why I'm here to get other views.

Thoughts?

He wasn't Saint did a few things way before he even worked for LDN.

Sanjay Bagga Article

Stuff like

Thoughts?

I don't see anything particular arrogant in there to be honest. I'm blatantly bias, but I like Sanjay, I like his product and think hes an important part of the British scene. Many will disagree, but you can't deny the man's success in the industry and he has worked very hard to get where he is.

Promoted his first show when he was 17... how old were the wrestlers must have been weird working for someone younger than them?

Believe his first show was promoting for FWA on one of their tours, think Juventud Guerrerro was on the card.

To be fair to him hes done well, the article is obviously on his own website so I a bit of self promotion is to be expected, hes come a long way from paying people in sandwiches and his fake leather jacket.

How is it being an arrogant prick to talk up your success's as a promotor on the website that exists to promote you as a promotor?

If I was to apply the same harsh judgements I'd have to say anyone looking bagga up on facebook then writing a critique that he comes across as a wanker for would be a sad and lonely person, possibly with a very small penis.

Sanjay Bagga Article

Stuff like

Thoughts?

He wasn't Saint did a few things way before he even worked for LDN.

But his comeback match was for LDN, no?

How is it being an arrogant prick to talk up your success's as a promotor on the website that exists to promote you as a promotor?

If I was to apply the same harsh judgements I'd have to say anyone looking bagga up on facebook then writing a critique that he comes across as a wanker for would be a sad and lonely person, possibly with a very small penis.

I feel you may have misunderstood.

I didn't look for Bagga on Facebook. I 'like' the LDN Wrestling Facebook page, and the link to the article was posted there.

My apologies, allow me to respond to the actual situation.

To apply the same harsh judgements, I'd have to say that anyone who finds a link to a promotors facebook from his promotions website, find he is promoting himself as a promotor, then posts on a forum suggesting said promotor is an arrogant prick for talking up his acheivments, would come across as a sad and lonely person, possibly with a very small penis.

My apologies, allow me to respond to the actual situation.

To apply the same harsh judgements, I'd have to say that anyone who finds a link to a promotors facebook from his promotions website, find he is promoting himself as a promotor, then posts on a forum suggesting said promotor is an arrogant prick for talking up his acheivments, would come across as a sad and lonely person, possibly with a very small penis.

Appreciate your opinion :thumbsup:

Archived