LDN's Sanjay Bagga

Beckham's Right Foot

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who said 200? As far as I can see, only you. Like you said, the website says "up to 150" which is (obviously) true.

I erred slightly in that I misread what Beckham's Right Foot wrote (a show nearly every 2 days). But given that noone said 50 shows either, I'm a little surprised you're making that point.

Bagga is free to take my wager.

Its not likely that anyone aside from Dixon will be able to run that many shows be it Bagga or not. Dixon has a strong hold of the holiday camps which, regardless of what anyone may think of them, is the biggest market for wrestling in this country. ASW run upwards of three shows a day during busy periods.

But I'm wondering how it got to 75. As far as I can tell, someone mentioned 50, and then suddenly the goalposts got moved again to 75.

The number will probably be nearer 50 than 100

Obviously I need to keep things very simple in the UK wrestling threads, or people will get all confused.

• Paid Members

Man, this Basher guy comes across like a bitter, anal, tosser with an agenda. Clearly jealous of Bagga's success & trying to belittle him at every opportunity. Frustrated with how his own life turned out, and wishes he was Sanjay Bagga. Probably has a picture of Bagga above his mirror to remind him every morning that he needs to become more of a success than his nemesis... but he fails consistently, so he comes on here and has a go instead.

And that gay little under/over/reach-around 75/50/100/<200 shows wager he's been pushing the last 2 pages is pretty fucking sad too. Nobody cares, mate. Nobody except you. Move on.

He's not running 200 shows this year. He's not running 100 shows this year. The number will probably be nearer 50 than 100 - check the website. That is still a large number relative to other promotions, for sure, but a sign that things are, contrary to your rhetoric, 'slowing down'. The online TV show is 'taking a break' and his article is trading on past glories. Legends Showdown was well over three years ago. So yes, I'd say there are signs of slowdown if you actually look.

I'm not interested in any British wrestling 'business' where the wrestlers are all hobbyists. During the whole Kendo business, Bagga revealed that his LDN Champion of the time would only receive 'at best'

Man, this Basher guy comes across like a bitter, anal, tosser with an agenda. Clearly jealous of Bagga's success & trying to belittle him at every opportunity. Frustrated with how his own life turned out, and wishes he was Sanjay Bagga. Probably has a picture of Bagga above his mirror to remind him every morning that he needs to become more of a success than his nemesis... but he fails consistently, so he comes on here and has a go instead.

And that gay little under/over/reach-around 75/50/100/<200 shows wager he's been pushing the last 2 pages is pretty fucking sad too. Nobody cares, mate. Nobody except you. Move on.

Stuff like this is just massive projection of your own neuroses. One of the main reasons you went in with LDN was because Alex Shane and others fucked you off so much, which is fine. Calling someone anal when you clearly like to play policeman in LDN-related threads is another example of you projecting your bullshit onto me.

Carbomb thought my wager offer was interesting.

I have no issue with Bagga really, and to the tiny extent I do I have openly declared it. An internet wrestling messageboard is an internet messageboard is an internet messageboard. Yes the time is probably better spent meditating or masturbating or something, but one can make occasional jibes without it being serious business.

Wishes I was like Sanjay Bagga? :laugh: :laugh: No no, being me - with all its darkness and light, is really quite awesome most of the time. My life has not turned out, it's a process of turning. I genuinely hope that Sanjay Bagga goes on to make millions. I really do. It's possible! What is amusing to me is that UK wrestling fan-tards choose to live vicariously through his 'business success'; now that is psychologically fascinating stuff. People don't mark for the wrestlers, or for the matches, or for the show - they mark for the fact that Bagga runs shows and makes money. It's weird.

And homophobic jibes.....in a LDN thread? :rolleyes:

Regarding (Alan Lee) Travis, if people want to point me to online matches that show him at his best then I will happily watch them and if they show that he is good then I will retract what I wrote.

• Paid Members

Stuff like this is just massive projection of your own neuroses. One of the main reasons you went in with LDN was because Alex Shane and others fucked you off so much, which is fine. Calling someone anal when you clearly like to play policeman in LDN-related threads is another example of you projecting your bullshit onto me.

I have no issue with Bagga really, and to the tiny extent I do I have openly declared it. An internet wrestling messageboard is an internet messageboard is an internet messageboard. Yes the time is probably better spent meditating or masturbating or something, but one can make occasional jibes without it being serious business.

Wishes I was like Sanjay Bagga? :laugh: :laugh: No no, being me - with all its darkness and light, is really quite awesome most of the time. My life has not turned out, it's a process of turning. I genuinely hope that Sanjay Bagga goes on to make millions. I really do. It's possible!

Stop freaking out - you're sounding desperate & crazy now!

And what a weird notion that "Alex and others fucked me off" - I've never fallen out with Alex - still good mates, in fact. You've been misinformed - not surprising considering the shite you're spouting though - you need new sources!

"My life has not turned out, it's a process of turning."- yeah, always 'just about' to do something successful, and always 'big plans' in the pipeline, eh? That's loser talk. Life's what happens while you're making plans, sonny.

Wishes I was like Sanjay Bagga? :laugh: :laugh: No no, being me - with all its darkness and light, is really quite awesome most of the time. My life has not turned out, it's a process of turning. I genuinely hope that Sanjay Bagga goes on to make millions. I really do. It's possible!

Stop freaking out - you're sounding desperate & crazy now!

And what a weird notion that "Alex and others fucked me off" - I've never fallen out with Alex - still good mates, in fact. You've been misinformed - not surprising considering the shite you're spouting though - you need new sources!

"My life has not turned out, it's a process of turning."- yeah, always 'just about' to do something successful, and always 'big plans' in the pipeline, eh? That's loser talk. Life's what happens while you're making plans, sonny.

Blah blah blah blah.

But I'm wondering how it got to 75. As far as I can tell, someone mentioned 50, and then suddenly the goalposts got moved again to 75.

The number will probably be nearer 50 than 100

Obviously I need to keep things very simple in the UK wrestling threads, or people will get all confused.

So the person was quite clearly saying they wouldn't reach 75 shows then? Okay. I can see why reaching 75 shows is such a massive thing for you now.

And I see this is STILL bothering the fuck out of you. Why is LDN reaching a certain amount of shows bothering the fuck out of you?

Archived