LDN's Sanjay Bagga

Beckham's Right Foot

Man, this Basher guy comes across like a bitter, anal, tosser with an agenda. Clearly jealous of Bagga's success & trying to belittle him at every opportunity. Frustrated with how his own life turned out, and wishes he was Sanjay Bagga. Probably has a picture of Bagga above his mirror to remind him every morning that he needs to become more of a success than his nemesis... but he fails consistently, so he comes on here and has a go instead.

And that gay little under/over/reach-around 75/50/100/<200 shows wager he's been pushing the last 2 pages is pretty fucking sad too. Nobody cares, mate. Nobody except you. Move on.

Wishes I was like Sanjay Bagga? :laugh::laugh: No no, being me - with all its darkness and light, is really quite awesome most of the time. My life has not turned out, it's a process of turning. I genuinely hope that Sanjay Bagga goes on to make millions. I really do. It's possible! What is amusing to me is that UK wrestling fan-tards choose to live vicariously through his 'business success'; now that is psychologically fascinating stuff. People don't mark for the wrestlers, or for the matches, or for the show - they mark for the fact that Bagga runs shows and makes money. It's weird.

And homophobic jibes.....in a LDN thread? :rolleyes:

Regarding (Alan Lee) Travis, if people want to point me to online matches that show him at his best then I will happily watch them and if they show that he is good then I will retract what I wrote.

I think, more to the point, people are appreciating the fact that someone is managing to make money from wrestling. There aren't many who do, and so for someone to be successfully promoting British Wrestling, and that is exactly what he does (no imports), that's pretty special. We all wish it wasn't, but it is.

It's possible for Sanjay Bagga to make millions? In British Wrestling? You're insane. You're so insane, you're on Alex Shane's level of insane. Maybe you and Alex Shane should get together and make these millions?

Out of curiosity, why is the 'homophobic jibes.....in a LDN thread?' comment eye-roll-worthy? I really don't know.

(Alan Hill Lee) Travis's matches are posted online. He has loads on the LDN Youtube channel, with a variety of opponents. I see nothing wrong with him. What's your issue?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Alen Lee Travis, I for one wouldn't want to be trained by someone who I can actually physically

Beat up. Dude isn't a champion, he's been in sanjays back pocket for years and even his wardrobe, you mean to tell me he's a legitimate champion?

So to become a trainer, you had to be able to beat up all of your trainees? So anyone with an MMA or other competitve (i.e. REAL) combat sports background is basically not allowed to become a wrestler? Because presumably they will be able to knock seven bells of shit out of their trainer, who works matches with a pre-determined outcome and whose main objective is to protect their opponent?

It's a work, for christ sake. There is no reason why the guy cannot train people. He has been wrestling for a number of years now, I've known guys with MUCH less experience that have actually gone on to become excellent trainers.

Alen Lee Travis, I for one wouldn't want to be trained by someone who I can actually physically

Beat up. Dude isn't a champion, he's been in sanjays back pocket for years and even his wardrobe, you mean to tell me he's a legitimate champion?

So to become a trainer, you had to be able to beat up all of your trainees? So anyone with an MMA or other competitve (i.e. REAL) combat sports background is basically not allowed to become a wrestler? Because presumably they will be able to knock seven bells of shit out of their trainer, who works matches with a pre-determined outcome and whose main objective is to protect their opponent?

It's a work, for christ sake. There is no reason why the guy cannot train people. He has been wrestling for a number of years now, I've known guys with MUCH less experience that have actually gone on to become excellent trainers.

I've seen Travis wrestle plenty of times now. I've never seen him drop a man on his head or badly fuck up anything he's done while I've been watching. Alright he's not the biggest bloke I've ever seen in the ring (the difference between Doug Williams and the rest of the LDN roster was REALLY obvious when I first saw them in Margate) but then Jon Ritchie is only 5 foot something. Do you think you can beat him up too?

Of course it would. He's saying if promoters were better, British Wrestling would be better. It's very simple logic.

So are you saying if promoters had the drive, business acumen and like minded approach of Bagga then British wrestling would be in a worse place than what it's presently in? Impossible. Nobody is saying it would be at it's peak - but "better". Replace 1 Staniforth with a Bagga and it's already "better". Do that dozens of times for every shitarse promoter, and of course it's "better". DUH!

Just to clarify and such as it would appear the news hasn't quite reached certain parts of Ireland, PTW is no longer promoted by Petey himself, who is now only performing on shows and dealing with the booking of talent; with no involvement in promoting the show itself, or booking matches. This comment is not designed to provoke trouble, simply to make the point clear as day.

Though on a note I'm not overly happy about printing here (due to what I've now recently seen on here said before), I've been told by Petey himself to remind Herbie that he is still very much of the same opinion of him that he has always had, that Herbie clearly is incapable of keeping quiet about of his views on Petey; despite the two having never met, never spoken, et cetera. There were a few expletives uttered, and there was a remark that he'd love to meet Herbie for a more in person discussion on his apparent obsession with him and constant public belittling of PTW, but I would imagine this would have been expected by the people on this forum, and I have kept the more unnecessary remarks to myself. To my personal taste, Herbie's signature photograph speaks volumes of the apparent personality attached to him, and I myself feel no further need to comment in any further manner in regards to him.

As for Sanjay Bagga himself, to keep this topical, all at Power Trip Wrestling have no issue with him, despite sometime rumours to the contrary; and we think LDN is a product and show that deserves a lot of respect, and to be appreciated. All Sanjay appears to have done is indulged in self promotion, and this realistically can be classed as anything that a person who runs a business can, will, and should do; and as posted just previously, his success in the professional wrestling business would justify this.

Thanks for your time.

• Paid Members

LOL - move along Petey & stop hijacking Bagga's thread. Nobody cares who you like, hate, respect, want to meet, or what you think. You have no credibility in any capacity- you're just a fat shitarse tractor-faced delusional goof with a stupid mumbling voice.

he'd love to meet Herbie for a more in person discussion on his apparent obsession with him

Fag.

It's possible for Sanjay Bagga to make millions? In British Wrestling? You're insane.

1. Bagga is probably already reinvesting LDN profits into other business adventures or property or something, I would imagine.

2. Bagga would be better off trying some other game. There's diminishing returns for him in wrestling, and he's got potential that is probably being wasted.

Incidentally, if you think that LDN wouldn't be on those Butlins shows like a monkey on a cupcake given half a chance, you are the insane one. But the fact is, All Star has shows and some of the workers get paid, if not well exactly then well enough to make a living. LDN was also doing enough business at one point to have a full time champ, but chose not to - whether the shows were in camps or in theatres/sports halls is an irrelevance. This makes me sad. :-(

In actuality, many of the WoS era workers had other jobs and indeed many were arguably expolited by promoters - the issue is not just money but professional pride. I'm not down on Travis for moaning about beng roughed up by Kendo Nagasaki, necessarily, because he was put in a situation with a man who is clearly somewhat of an oddity. And I'm not down on Yoghos for not wanting to get cut with the sword of excellence because that's pretty ridiculous. But when Bagga starts telling Kendo that wrestling is a a hobby 'to some, if not to all' and that they have to be fit 'for work' - then he's making his outfit into something that should, in my opinion, be considered an embarassment to anyone with any pride in 'the business'. But if other old-timers like Marty Jones etc want to kiss Bagga's arse and involve themseves in Botchamania-worthy US-style finishes, then I suppose I should shed no tears about it.

Herbie is not interested in a discussion or what is true, he just wants to see anyone who questions the LDN orthodoxy dismissed as a moron or as bitter and twisted. He has his reasons, and there's nothing I really care to do about morons thinking that I'm a moron. People on here only know ego, so they see ego in everybody else (yes I am insane like Alex Shane)- Herbie may or may not be able to see beyond that, but he knows how to work the LDN-tards and I'm cool with that. When Bagga is writing (or having someone else write) puff pieces on Sanjay Bagga about past glories (glories which should certainly bring him private satisfaction), then that's a sign that somebody needs a little tough love. And it isn't like he won't have read all this - if people, or indeed want to see me as a moron, as 'insane like Alex Shane' or bitter or whatever; it is really no concern of mine.

But the point has been made and I have no intention of commenting on the matter again. I only really returned to the UKFF to neutralise Happ and my interest in UK Wrestling is pretty minimal at this point. Because, as much as I genuinely have respect for pretty much anyone who trains as a pro wrestler, Panto style is mostly pretty awful and I think there's been a visible drop in the quality of the London Eye shows from what I've checked out. I remember Moj saying that as much as workers hate the internet fans who love their ROH/PWG and such, they have that much more contempt for adult fans who eat up the shit panto stuff and call it ice-cream.

Travis's matches are posted online. He has loads on the LDN Youtube channel, with a variety of opponents. I see nothing wrong with him. What's your issue?

There's not that much I can say to that. No I don't think he looks very good in what I've seen, but if you enjoy his wrestling then...enjoy. I think it's fair to say there's probably at least a hundred better workers in the UK, if not hundreds, but I accept that he's not in the 'shitarse' category. As LDN does seem to indeed be the 'go to' promotion for mainstream exposure, yes I think he's a bit of crappy champion. I accept that a safe but limited worker is better than a flashy but dangerous worker, and can still tell a basic story and pop a crowd of kiddies - it is what it is.

One of the better aspects of British Wrestling is ultimately the training, if it is done well. Because a physicial culture can be very formative - be it wrestling, martial arts or yoga or whatever. Whilst I didn't have much positive to say about Tony Sefton's wrestling career, he seems to have gone on to do good things and there's no doubt this is a byproduct of the discipline and lifeskills taught by pro-wrestling. I think Alex Shane's approach is about making his charges successful people as much or even more than it's about creating successful wrestlers.

So no, I don't personally think Travis is a good enough wrestler to be training to be honest - but if his charges have a positive, formative and reasonably safe experience then more power to him.

I'm going to elect not to read replies and won't be posting in this thread again. One love!

• Paid Members
Herbie is not interested in a discussion or what is true, he just wants to see anyone who questions the LDN orthodoxy dismissed as a moron or as bitter and twisted. He has his reasons

What an odd thing to say - my post in this thread gave specific and frank reasoning as to my thoughts & opinions on Sanjay Bagga, having done business with him for a few years.

http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2353821

He has his reasons

WTF are my "reasons"? You're not even making sense. Reasons for what? I don't want or need anything from Bagga, so I have no bias.

It's you who seems to have the agenda, by your own admission. Your posts don't even make sense - you rabble on about some stupid under/over bet about how many shows they'll do in 2011 - it's pointless and retarded. Why are you bothering? What does it matter how many shows he runs this year? Every time you post, you look dumber. I gave an honest appraisal on Bagga based on experience - that's all - you're the one who seems to have an ego & a bone to pick with him.

He puts on a good family friendly entertaining show that all the kids in the crowd enjoy (although the boy's reaction to an LDN show is going to be interesting now he's seen a WWE show) he doesn't rip the arse out of the ticket prices and doesn't promise wrestlers he's not going to deliver (well there was the Doug Williams - Jon Ritchie rematch...but Doug was busy with TNA). To be honest as a punter thats all I really give a shit about.

It's possible for Sanjay Bagga to make millions? In British Wrestling? You're insane.

1. Bagga is probably already reinvesting LDN profits into other business adventures or property or something, I would imagine.

2. Bagga would be better off trying some other game. There's diminishing returns for him in wrestling, and he's got potential that is probably being wasted.

Incidentally, if you think that LDN wouldn't be on those Butlins shows like a monkey on a cupcake given half a chance, you are the insane one. But the fact is, All Star has shows and some of the workers get paid, if not well exactly then well enough to make a living. LDN was also doing enough business at one point to have a full time champ, but chose not to - whether the shows were in camps or in theatres/sports halls is an irrelevance. This makes me sad. :-(

In actuality, many of the WoS era workers had other jobs and indeed many were arguably expolited by promoters - the issue is not just money but professional pride. I'm not down on Travis for moaning about beng roughed up by Kendo Nagasaki, necessarily, because he was put in a situation with a man who is clearly somewhat of an oddity. And I'm not down on Yoghos for not wanting to get cut with the sword of excellence because that's pretty ridiculous. But when Bagga starts telling Kendo that wrestling is a a hobby 'to some, if not to all' and that they have to be fit 'for work' - then he's making his outfit into something that should, in my opinion, be considered an embarassment to anyone with any pride in 'the business'. But if other old-timers like Marty Jones etc want to kiss Bagga's arse and involve themseves in Botchamania-worthy US-style finishes, then I suppose I should shed no tears about it.

Herbie is not interested in a discussion or what is true, he just wants to see anyone who questions the LDN orthodoxy dismissed as a moron or as bitter and twisted. He has his reasons, and there's nothing I really care to do about morons thinking that I'm a moron. People on here only know ego, so they see ego in everybody else (yes I am insane like Alex Shane)- Herbie may or may not be able to see beyond that, but he knows how to work the LDN-tards and I'm cool with that. When Bagga is writing (or having someone else write) puff pieces on Sanjay Bagga about past glories (glories which should certainly bring him private satisfaction), then that's a sign that somebody needs a little tough love. And it isn't like he won't have read all this - if people, or indeed want to see me as a moron, as 'insane like Alex Shane' or bitter or whatever; it is really no concern of mine.

But the point has been made and I have no intention of commenting on the matter again. I only really returned to the UKFF to neutralise Happ and my interest in UK Wrestling is pretty minimal at this point. Because, as much as I genuinely have respect for pretty much anyone who trains as a pro wrestler, Panto style is mostly pretty awful and I think there's been a visible drop in the quality of the London Eye shows from what I've checked out. I remember Moj saying that as much as workers hate the internet fans who love their ROH/PWG and such, they have that much more contempt for adult fans who eat up the shit panto stuff and call it ice-cream.

Travis's matches are posted online. He has loads on the LDN Youtube channel, with a variety of opponents. I see nothing wrong with him. What's your issue?

There's not that much I can say to that. No I don't think he looks very good in what I've seen, but if you enjoy his wrestling then...enjoy. I think it's fair to say there's probably at least a hundred better workers in the UK, if not hundreds, but I accept that he's not in the 'shitarse' category. As LDN does seem to indeed be the 'go to' promotion for mainstream exposure, yes I think he's a bit of crappy champion. I accept that a safe but limited worker is better than a flashy but dangerous worker, and can still tell a basic story and pop a crowd of kiddies - it is what it is.

One of the better aspects of British Wrestling is ultimately the training, if it is done well. Because a physicial culture can be very formative - be it wrestling, martial arts or yoga or whatever. Whilst I didn't have much positive to say about Tony Sefton's wrestling career, he seems to have gone on to do good things and there's no doubt this is a byproduct of the discipline and lifeskills taught by pro-wrestling. I think Alex Shane's approach is about making his charges successful people as much or even more than it's about creating successful wrestlers.

So no, I don't personally think Travis is a good enough wrestler to be training to be honest - but if his charges have a positive, formative and reasonably safe experience then more power to him.

I'm going to elect not to read replies and won't be posting in this thread again. One love!

I Strongly agree with your last comment! Only reason he is a trainer because he is best mates with sanjay, he is a champion purely on that basis. The only people who think he is the greatest trainer in the world are the 10 year olds who look up to him.

I Strongly agree with your last comment! Only reason he is a trainer because he is best mates with sanjay, he is a champion purely on that basis. The only people who think he is the greatest trainer in the world are the 10 year olds who look up to him.

Your only 2 posts are bashing this one guy? You've only been here a week? Something tells me you have a slight personal issue.

What is it with you people? You got a personal issue with him, take it up with him. Jeez.

• Paid Members

Your only 2 posts are bashing this one guy? You've only been here a week? Something tells me you have a slight personal issue.

What is it with you people? You got a personal issue with him, take it up with him. Jeez.

Clearly the case. Obviously cannot put together something constructive. And who is going on about him being the 'best trainer in the world'? This is just a ridiculous and bitter-sounding jab which has no substance.

Archived