LDN's Sanjay Bagga

Beckham's Right Foot

He's not running 200 shows this year. He's not running 100 shows this year. The number will probably be nearer 50 than 100 - check the website. That is still a large number relative to other promotions, for sure, but a sign that things are, contrary to your rhetoric, 'slowing down'. The online TV show is 'taking a break' and his article is trading on past glories. Legends Showdown was well over three years ago. So yes, I'd say there are signs of slowdown if you actually look.

I'd be very surprised if LDN only runs 50 shows this year. I believe so far there have been around 20. The online show is 'taking a break'. That would be the same break it took last year between December and April. Why do it all year round? Plus, it's hardly a priority for the company.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's not running 200 shows this year. He's not running 100 shows this year. The number will probably be nearer 50 than 100 - check the website. That is still a large number relative to other promotions, for sure, but a sign that things are, contrary to your rhetoric, 'slowing down'. The online TV show is 'taking a break' and his article is trading on past glories. Legends Showdown was well over three years ago. So yes, I'd say there are signs of slowdown if you actually look.

I'd be very surprised if LDN only runs 50 shows this year. I believe so far there have been around 20.

Do you think it will run more than 75? No, then we agree? Good.

I don't know.

Does it make you feel big to ask a question then answer it yourself? Yes, thought so. Great.

Binks to Enlightenment: Evidence of primitive humour. The human displays knowledge of satire and imitation. With patient tuition, could perhaps master simple tasks.

How about a wager? I'll paypal you

I don't know if I've missed something here or what. I've read the last three pages of the thread, so I'm not sure I have, but when did LDN running 75 shows in a year become such a big deal?

Because you cant really start talking about Bagga as a serious competitor for a man like Dixon until he is running a lot more shows. Now I know The Dart is likely to jump down my throat claiming that Bagga is not trying to compete with Dixon but he is and we all know it really, if he wasnt that he wouldnt be trying to directly ply his product to the same crowds at the same venues.

I don't know.

Does it make you feel big to ask a question then answer it yourself? Yes, thought so. Great.

Binks to Enlightenment: Evidence of primitive humour. The human displays knowledge of satire and imitation. With patient tuition, could perhaps master simple tasks.

How about a wager? I'll paypal you

I don't know if I've missed something here or what. I've read the last three pages of the thread, so I'm not sure I have, but when did LDN running 75 shows in a year become such a big deal?

Somebody put forward that LDN was running 200 shows a year, the article in question states 'up to 150' in 2011 - which is of course essentially meaningless. Anyway, the spread is on offer if you fancy it.

Because you cant really start talking about Bagga as a serious competitor for a man like Dixon until he is running a lot more shows. Now I know The Dart is likely to jump down my throat claiming that Bagga is not trying to compete with Dixon but he is and we all know it really, if he wasnt that he wouldnt be trying to directly ply his product to the same crowds at the same venues.

Why would I jump down your throat? Of course Sanjay is. Why wouldn't he be? He'll be the first to admit he is trying to, as he should be, otherwise, what's the point?

When did I say LDN would run more than 75 shows? I said I'd be surprised if it only ran 50.

Yes, it was a bullshit response (you quoted my post) to work tards who can't read/do maths. Noone was asking for your opinion, which as you admit is - *worthless*.

Why would I jump down your throat? Of course Sanjay is. Why wouldn't he be? He'll be the first to admit he is trying to, as he should be, otherwise, what's the point?

You know what, I'll actually apologise for that. I assumed you would weigh in all guns blazing in opposition.

Somebody put forward that LDN was running 200 shows a year, the article in question states 'up to 150' in 2011 - which is of course essentially meaningless. Anyway, the spread is on offer if you fancy it.

Who said 200? As far as I can see, only you. Like you said, the website says "up to 150" which is (obviously) true.

When did I say LDN would run more than 75 shows? I said I'd be surprised if it only ran 50.

Yes, it was a bullshit response (you quoted my post) to work tards who can't read/do maths.

I have literally no idea what you are banging on about.

You know what, I'll actually apologise for that. I assumed you would weigh in all guns blazing in opposition.

I would if someone was talking crap, but you're not. You're talking sense. I'll weigh in with the 'opinion' that if a promoter in this country wants to be "Number One", then they are competing with Dixon and pretty much no one else. A difficult - probably impossible - task, for sure.

Somebody put forward that LDN was running 200 shows a year, the article in question states 'up to 150' in 2011 - which is of course essentially meaningless.

But I'm wondering how it got to 75. As far as I can tell, someone mentioned 50, and then suddenly the goalposts got moved again to 75.

Is them not being able to reach a certain number of shows that important?

Archived