Who Should WWE Try-Out?

BritFan

• Paid Members
Bloody good wrestler too - not that THAT counts for anything, of course. ;)

Well, its you that usually says you dont need to be a good wrestler to work for WWE to be fair. You said it countless times during the Michelle McCool debate. You say it more than anyone.

I think WWE should hire this bloke. He's getting on a bit, but he's never worked for a big promotion since about the 60s or 70s. He could still do a good job for them, given the right push:

Matt_Classic.jpg

• Paid Members

I'm sorry but I still can't believe someone over the level of a kids backyard wrestling fed thought that Sam Slam was a good name. Is that really the best he could come up with?

Bloody good wrestler too - not that THAT counts for anything, of course. ;)

Well, its you that usually says you dont need to be a good wrestler to work for WWE to be fair. You said it countless times during the Michelle McCool debate. You say it more than anyone.

Sorry!? When have I said that!?

Ive said Michelle, while good, is not, in my opinion, the best female worker WWE has on their books, and I stand by that.

I mean, c'mon, I'm always being hauled over the coals by CVD and others for being a 'workrate pervert' and liking Shimmer!

I'm fairly sure the standard story for Sam Slam's name is that it literally was the best he could come up with when he started. Then he got more exposure very quickly, kept using the name and it stuck because it was recognisable, albeit somewhat shit. Doesn't take away from the fact that he looks like a beast and wrestles like one too; well, at least it doesn't as far as potential for WWE exposure goes.

Archived