WWE Release Thread

Ant

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Sure this is 4th time this thread has been done since February, getting huge Deja Vu here. Maybe they'll shock us this year and not have a mass clean out, maybe just cut 2 or 3 guys. Pretty sure Rosa Mendez should be top of that release list imo.

The last one was less than 2 weeks ago:

Who will WWE release??

Ok heres the question to pose. Of the ones who may be released who would be able to turn up in TNA in 3 months time, marketed differently to add to that product? Zack Ryder is one, Hart Dynasty and the Uso's would compliment the tag divison well. These may be deciding factors in not releasing them. Primo is probably a goner though

Ok heres the question to pose. Of the ones who may be released who would be able to turn up in TNA in 3 months time, marketed differently to add to that product? Zack Ryder is one, Hart Dynasty and the Uso's would compliment the tag divison well. These may be deciding factors in not releasing them. Primo is probably a goner though

Primo had a really good match the other night in Glasgow against Sin Cara, I'd go as far as saying he carried the match, though near the end there was a Sin Cara slip up (and post-match in a spot with Sheamus there was another Sin Cara slip up - recurring deficiency anyone?!).

So on this basis I'd guess Primo will be released, before he ever gets a chance to have a proper match/feud on WWE TV!

If Ryder goes I will be severely pissed!! I've been a fan of his since the moment he debuted the new gimmick. I still have his Battle Royal win, match with Christian and retiring Tommy Dreamer from ECW on my virgin media record FFS. He's the highlight of the WWE for me, his stuff on youtube is awesome. He's obviously well liked and has so much charisma to go along with it. He's also decent in the ring. Stupid of WWE to release him if they did. For a guy with that much talent to be so under utilised, somebody very high up must not like him very much!!

On a similar note, I really hope WWE doesn't release Chris Masters!! I doubt too many people watch superstars but over the past year he's had the most consistantly decent matches in the WWE on a weekly basis. An absolute million miles away from the guy who made his debut in 2005. Not only that the matches he's been having are against people like Tyler Reks, so you know who's calling the shots in that one!!

David Hart Smith - I'd say for sure. He seems to be in the dog house for some reason.

David Otunga - Yes.

Goldust - Not sure, i'd say they keep him for now.

The Great Khali - No way, big for their India tours and promo work there also a mosnter they can use to put others other. Depends how much they are paying him I guess.

Husky Harris - Yep

Mark Henry - Borderline i'd say no.

Mason Ryan - Not a chance.

Michael McGillicutty - not a chance

Michael Tarver - not a chance

Skip Sheffield - No way Vince loves him.

Ted DiBiase - no.

William Regal - No chance in hell

Yoshi Tatsu No

Zack Ryder - I sure to hell hope not

Brodus Clay - no

Chavo Guerrero - no

Curt Hawkins - yep

Hornswoggle - no

JTG - yep

• Paid Members
Never get the love for Zach Ryder, I put him in the same boat as Simon Dean and Rob Conway who everyone on here seemed to love but they bored me to tears.

Have you seen any of the Z True Long Island wepisodes on YouTube? The guy is hilarious.

Never get the love for Zach Ryder, I put him in the same boat as Simon Dean and Rob Conway who everyone on here seemed to love but they bored me to tears.

Yeah I recall the hype these guys got, as well as Nick "Eugene" Dinsmore.

Was completely unwarranted once they went on TV!!

Perhaps they're great guys or great trainers or something, but as performers they never had "it".

I thought everyone only loved Rob Conway before his debut, because he was highly-rated on the EWR game and someone who watched an OVW show said he was amazing. Once he turned up and was actually shit, didn't everyone go off him?

Archived