WWE Release Thread

Ant

Never get the love for Zach Ryder, I put him in the same boat as Simon Dean and Rob Conway who everyone on here seemed to love but they bored me to tears.

I thought everyone only loved Rob Conway before his debut, because he was highly-rated on the EWR game and someone who watched an OVW show said he was amazing. Once he turned up and was actually shit, didn't everyone go off him?

I remember when he left La Resistance and had that shit look and the entrance music he sang himself people wanted him to get a bigger push, I was astounded.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Conman was brilliant, imagine conning an audience to think you were french sympathiser. To be fair he was only destined for a feud with Val Venis.

As a La Resistance, I always liked Conway. Similar to the Conman gimmick, I remember Doug Basham saying in Powerslam he'd went to WWE creative with his own idea called 'The Bash Man' and he'd appear in the corner of your screen bashing someone as they walked to the ring. Sounded like money, but alas, never happened or WWE got it wrong.

I just hope they keep Zack Ryder & Trent Barreta around.

Barreta was having some very good matches on Superstars on a weekly basis and also

Never get the love for Zach Ryder, I put him in the same boat as Simon Dean and Rob Conway who everyone on here seemed to love but they bored me to tears.

Yeah, you've obviously not seen the

I could see Gail being safe due to her track record performances wise against Kong. If they're planning the push for Kong that it looks like, its just good sense to keep someone around who can make her look great. Id also want to keep the money matches against Phoenix and Natalya until Kong is more established, so Gail fits in nicely as face who can actually work. Just my opinion.

Ryder seems to have a lot of friends in the company, so its not too much of a strech to think he'd be saved due to that.

Primo, Rosa, DH Smith, Tamina, Usos, Tatsu and Hawkins i think could be in trouble. Tyson Kidd im unsure about.

Shock release this year i could see being Melina.. It wouldnt be the first time theyve 'split' a couple to try and get a guys attitude in line. If Vince and co view JoMos attitude towards Trish as being due to Melina, they may try and get rid of the problem.

Goldust i think is safe for sure. Family ties for one thing and his outspoken praise of WWEs wellness policy and support for people with drug dependency issues. Hes great for PR. I could also see an eventual angle with the Rhodes boys before Dustin moves to a backstage role.

IMO

David Hart Smith: gone

David Otunga: gone

Goldust: road agent after his injury is cleared up

The Great Khali: the $$$ he brings in from the asian market saves him

Husky Harris: already back in fcw

Mark Henry: jtts

Mason Ryan: safe

Michael McGillicutty: not to sure really

Michael Tarver: dont know why but I see something in him

Skip Sheffield: big man. vince loves big men.

Ted DiBiase gone (the writing has been on the wall for awhile now)

William Regal: always will have some kinda job as long as trips is around (and imo so should he)

Yoshi Tatsu: gone

Zack Ryder: gone (only kidding. I HOPE he gets a chance to shine in the post mania clearout)

Brodus Clay: safe

Chavo Guerrero: vicki could be his ONLY saving grace

Curt Hawkins: gone

Hornswoggle: I hope to GOD he is gone, but probably wont be

JTG: gone

Trent Barreta: NEVER in a million years did I think I would stick u[ for him but I think he can be of some use to the E

Tyler Reks: I fink he could be useful as the big monster that gets beat to put over other guys

The Uso's: gone

Tyson Kidd: gone

I just hope they keep Zack Ryder & Trent Barreta around.

Barreta was having some very good matches on Superstars on a weekly basis and also

Yeah, you've obviously not seen the

I've watched a few of his shows and sorry but he is lost on me. I don't find them funny in the slightest. I hope he does get released the annoying fuck!

• Paid Members

Have you seen any of the Z True Long Island wepisodes on YouTube? The guy is hilarious.

They've actually put me OFF him after finding his character kind of fun beforehand...

A move to Smackdown could do wonders for the guy. He could be the Santino of the brand...however, I wouldn't be shocked to see THE Santino move over to Smackdown this time round.

I've said this for a while, but they're really missing a trick with Marella. I hope they take a risk and give him a decent push post-draft.

EDIT: And everyone seems to have forgotten about Rosa Mendes...she's in serious trouble come release time.

• Paid Members

Having a quick scan through the roster, I'm betting on:

Alicia Fox, DH Smith, Uso's, Huskey Harris, Primo, Tarver, Kozlov, Tatsu, Kidd, Hawkins, Hornswaggle, JTG, Rosa mendez.

Maybes:

Tyler reks, Chris master, Natalya, Melina

Shock releases:

Kingston , Morrison, Bryan or Bourne

Archived