LUCHA LIBRE LONDON (Lucha Future) Roundhouse this June!

Nick Soapdish

• Paid Members

I know that there is a UK Events thread, but I think it needs to be seen here first!

Whilst looking to see which Mystico I saw at Lucha Libre London in 2008, i found this

http://www.roundhouse.org.uk/whats-on/prod...ns/lucha-future

"YOUNGER! FASTER! HARDER!

Yes, it’s an ALL NEW spectacular from Mexico’s sensational Lucha Future.

Lucha Future is a marvel of live performance and a summer show like no other. Good takes on evil, heroes are born and super heroes are made.

With more Mexican men in action than any previous spectacular, Lucha Future is huge, jaw-hanging, riotous fun– the kind you will never forget.

Marvel at high-flying acrobatics, astonishing special effects, exhilarating physicality, the funkiest live music from Bostich&Fussible (Nortec Collective)and even finger-licking Mexican-themed food and drink.

The night features 15 of Mexico’s finest performers including legends such as CASSANDRO, BLUE DEMON JR and MAGNO.

Lucha Future takes you to a new dimension. This is 3D amazement without the glasses.

'More akin to a rock concert cranked to 11 … Viva Lucha!' Time Out"

Amazing, i thought we would never see wrestling comeback to the Camden Roundhouse / Luchadome! I for one cannot wait

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know that there is a UK Events thread, but I think it needs to be seen here first!

Whilst looking to see which Mystico I saw at Lucha Libre London in 2008,

In case you didn't find out, it was Mystico de Juarez, aka Incognito, aka Hunico from Florida Championship Wrestling.

• Paid Members
Turns out there doing a mini tour over here aswell

24th - 26th June / London Roundhouse

28th June / Gateshead Sage

1st - 2nd July / Brighton Dome

Say what?! I'll be fuckin' there, heard nothing but good things about this organisation.

• 4 weeks later...

6 more names announced for this tour on twitter:-

1. Former Ultimo Dragon trainee, Hanaoka (25) is a young Japanese bad boy rudo with a nickname that needs no translation: El Loco Hanaoka.

2. Arez (19). When he says:

Say what?! I'll be fuckin' there, heard nothing but good things about this organisation.

There's a reason for that. It's not possible to say anything bad about them.

There was a feature on this in Fighting Talk in The Daily Star on Friday. It was all about that Cassandro bloke. Apparently he is an openly gay luchador who lives and breathes his gaydom through his gimmick. He's meant to be pretty decent too.

Cassandro, Skayde & Turbo would make me travel to one of these shows if I could afford it.

I've seen Skayde and was supposed to see him team with Turbo at CHIKARA last year, until Skayde acted like Skayde and demanded more money before not turning up and trying to talk the other Mexican team out of going as well.

There's a reason for that. It's not possible to say anything bad about them.

Do explain...

Archived