LUCHA LIBRE LONDON (Lucha Future) Roundhouse this June!

Nick Soapdish

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks very much for that Khem. I'll look into organising the trip as soon as this weekends epic festivities are over (that's if I make it home alive).

Edit - Just rather guttingly found out that the 28th of June is a Tuesday night. Job

• Paid Members
Picked up a few tickets for the Saturday in Camden. Really looking forward to the show as I've heard some great things about past events. Does anyone know if they announce matches and line ups before the night?

They haven't ever done so in the past. They announce the roster and the names appearing, but then you'll get an unannounced mixture of them across the 4-5 matches on the show.

Picked up a few tickets for the Saturday in Camden. Really looking forward to the show as I've heard some great things about past events. Does anyone know if they announce matches and line ups before the night?

They haven't ever done so in the past. They announce the roster and the names appearing, but then you'll get an unannounced mixture of them across the 4-5 matches on the show.

Thanks for that, i'm sure it'll be class whatever the matches...though El Hijo Del Santo v Blue Demon Jnr would be awesome!

By sheer coincidence I think I lucked out last night at NOAH. I brought some ROH dvds and picked up the big bang. It has blue demon jr, magno and cassandro el exotico in various matches on the DVD, would these be the same wrestlers on these shows?

Im probably going to go this on the friday at camden, if its any good I might try and make another show at camden or head down to brighton the following weekend. Quite looking forward to seeing something a bit different to the usual by the look of it.

Archived