LUCHA LIBRE LONDON (Lucha Future) Roundhouse this June!

Nick Soapdish

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cassandro for Big Brother?

A TRANNY gay Mexican wrestler is set to become Big Brother’s most controversial contestant ever.

Cassandro has told Big Brother bosses: “Come and get me,” claiming he will be a ratings smash.

He reckons he will set a “positive example” to British transvestites and spice up the show with wild antics when it returns later this year.

Outrageous Cassandro, whose real name is Saul Armendariz, has already caused a stir after threatening to flatten Top Gear star Jeremy Clarkson, 51.

The 41-year-old said he would love to get his hands on the gobby presenter after he made fun of Mexicans on the show.

Cassandro now says he will pull out all the stops to get on Big Brother.

He said: “I’m coming to England with my group Lucha Futures in June and I’m ready for anything.

“I’m here to set a positive example for everyone.

“As a gay man who has had a hard road to be accepted in my profession, I want to inspire and excite the British public. From what I hear Big Brother is the best way to do it.”

Cassandro’s trademark is to face his opponents wearing a feather boa and woman’s leotard.

Channel 5 bosses are now set to approach him with one source admitting: “It’d certainly make unmissable viewing.”

The channel is bringing back the show this summer with a fresh new look.

Cassandro is touring the UK this year in locations including London, Gateshead and Brighton. Visit luchafutures.com

Cassandro for Big Brother?

Outrageous Cassandro, whose real name is Saul Armendariz, has already caused a stir after threatening to flatten Top Gear star Jeremy Clarkson, 51.

Was he on Top Gear or something? Have to try and find that on You Tube. Would be great on Big Brother. Would highly recommend listening to the episode of Art of Wrestling with Cassandro on, amazing story.

• Paid Members
Anyone know anywhere decent and cheap to stay near the Roundhouse?

There's 4-5 Travelodges right near to Kings Cross and Euston stations. They'd be about a 25 minute walk from Camden High Street, maybe 30 from the venue. If you don't fancy the walk, they are also 1-2 stops away on the Tube (you'd want to get off at either Camden Town or Chalk Farm for the Roundhouse)

Anyone know anywhere decent and cheap to stay near the Roundhouse?

There's 4-5 Travelodges right near to Kings Cross and Euston stations. They'd be about a 25 minute walk from Camden High Street, maybe 30 from the venue. If you don't fancy the walk, they are also 1-2 stops away on the Tube (you'd want to get off at either Camden Town or Chalk Farm for the Roundhouse)

It's two minutes from Chalk Farm :thumbsup:

Shame for me. I can't really afford this and it looks like a right good time.

No real need for a hotel... if you go to one of the 2pm shows

:)

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the kind comments, very happy you enjoyed previous shows. This time round we'll still have live music (from Bostich & Fussible, two famous Mexican DJs from the Nortec Collective) and food... but the wrestling show will be more focused on high flying action. Of course, there'll still be plenty of old fashioned Mexican technique provided by Blue Demon Jr. but we wanted to make the show stronger and faster.

We will unveil new wrestlers in the coming weeks, for now we have Cassandro and Blue Demon Jr. flying in today to do some press work, including an appearance on BBC breakfast. Stay tuned to our Twitter for more info http://twitter.com/#!/luchafuture. Also, we have a brand new site here: http://www.bluefishtest.co.uk/lucha/

Once again thanks for the support, really appreciate it. If you have any questions, feel free to put them forward.

The Lucha Future team.

Archived