LUCHA LIBRE LONDON (Lucha Future) Roundhouse this June!

Nick Soapdish

Sounds entertaining from the few guys i'm familiar with. Skayde and Dr Cerebro taking it to the mat would've been particularly fun. Strange to see Turbo and Black Thunder separated, those 2 are like eternal rivals and are always facing each other

Anyone know if Super Nova is the same guy who used to work CMLL undercards 3 or 4 years ago, Texano's son?

Likewise, is Kronus el hijo del Super Porky?

Yeah it is Super Nova, Son of El Texano. Not sure on Kronus he has a furry mohawk on his mask if that helps?

Cheers, he was decent in CMLL, pretty smooth with some neat dives.

He was probably wise getting out when he did though, as he'd be lost in the shuffle with all the new crazy flyers and spot-monkeys they tend to favour nowadays.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Blue Demon's been billing these shows in Mexico as NWA Mexico City shows. Its like when the borders of London stretched further, only now all over England comes under Mexico City. Not that its a bad thing, I think I prefer it actually.

Apparently Blue Demon's been billing these shows in Mexico as NWA Mexico City shows. Its like when the borders of London stretched further, only now all over England comes under Mexico City. Not that its a bad thing, I think I prefer it actually.

Well, we do have two Taco Bells and a Chipotle now.

Well, we do have two Taco Bells and a Chipotle now.

Hmm, good point.

Viva la Mexico!

Just got got back from the first night in Brighton. Gotta say, absolute shite. despite the best efforts of the crowd to get into it many people left after the interval/second match. Dont know if its because its near the end of the tour or the fact that the they are playing to a largely un wrestling crowd but everything just seemed "Off". I went with two friends who dont are not fans of wrestling but wanted to go on the strenght of the advertising and rep of last years shows in Camden, we all left before the main event. At no point we we allow to suspend our disbelief, most moves were phoned in, seemingly uncoordinated, and lacking any believable impact.

To be blunt the best thing about the evening was the compere. At least he tried to earn my money. (yup as you may have guessed this is a drunk and bitter post. If i feel different in the morning i'll edit)

Archived